Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Dev and Shoguta (Page 2)

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyatnl.

me too felt that.
however i dont want such a bitchy shoguta to sweet dev bhaiyya ;)
Well she's bitchy and proud and arrogant as well but deep down she's probably not a bad person. Besides her headstrong personality is what probably defines her and makes her unique and different from Surily.

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
God, I hope not. Dev's a sweetheart and Shogu is a spoiled brat. And if they become a couple, they will be Amrish-Surili part 2. 

Edited by slippery_chilka - 19 April 2016 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rein123

Raina1234 Goldie
Raina1234
Raina1234

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rein123

Originally posted by Raina1234

I had a similar feeling. Ever thought of Surili's reaction? Jo heart attack Shaan nahi de paya voh Shogota degi.

Haha lol that would be epic. The proud and arrogant shoguta falling for someone she considers to be a loser. Surily will definitely get a heart attack but that also makes shoguta pretty much like Surily. Daughter following her mother's footsteps.

Dev Shoguta would definitely be Surili-Amrish sequel. Shout the spoil brat falling in love for a nikamma and then working hard and reaching new heights just for the sake of his lady love's family. Shajni helping them will be the icing on the cake. I can already imagine about another awesome pair in Rajnikant. Ever thought of Surili's reaction?
Surili- Shoguta? Dev? Seriously? I need to recover LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rein123

Go to top