India-Forums

Shradda's pregnancy: Dadima's Reaction!!! (Page 3)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjoAngel

Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Bihaan would be like Shocked Stern Smile and then Angry at Thapki coz uski wajah se for the first time he will be unable to fulfill his Dadi's wish LOL
and Thapki will be Blushing

@bold I wish he would still stick to his dharm of fulfilling each and everyone of dadi's wishes. Too much to ask for I guessWink
i would be more than happy if he at least taunts her...dekho tumhari wajah se i am unable to fulfill Dadi's wish LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjoAngel

AnjoAngel Groupbie
AnjoAngel
AnjoAngel

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Awsome Angel!! If this happens then tons of chocolates for you!!
Lets all pray to cvs gods, the only thing we can do and wait for BJKT. Speaking of which, I understood the meaning  of BJKT afterall its used so often in the forum but what does it stand for, a little help, anyone???

Edited by AnjoAngel - 17 April 2016 at 7:43am
Myu.. Senior Member
Myu..
Myu..

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

Originally posted by Myu..

Daadi should pass a comment
<font size="6">"Thapki bahu ..Ab tum bhi jaldi se khush khabri dhedho!!"</font>
And thapki will be blushing like Embarrassed
And bihaan would be like Broken Heart Cry Angry
maayuROFL
FontConfused

Neetu... Hug

AnjoAngel

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beebutterfly

Thapki in a moment of panic will say sirf mujh pe depend nahin karta..Bihaan kuch contribution de toh ho sakta hai par woh abhi rhuta hua hai..Everyone will go Shocked with shock while Bihaan and Thapki both blush.BlushingBlushing

ROFL
Oh my gosh, you guys are too goodROFL I can't wait to see Bihaan's reaction when Thapki says thatLOL Wait, what about DS ka reaction, he will get a heart attack

Bihaan gulps hard and tries to evade the accusing glares of his family.  Everyone falls on him with reproach and tells him to make up fast..*cough* literally.  

DS will be on the verge of exploding and can't control himself from saying NAHIINN Yeh nahin ho sakta!Nuke

Everyone gets shocked seeing so much reaction from him for the first time while he tries to clear that too many babies at the same time in the house might disturb him while working...Bihaan and Thapki should maybe wait for a year or two.

Thapki looks at him like this Stern SmileStern Smile and shuts him up then switches her gaze to Bihaan lovinglyEmbarrassed

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjoAngeldynamic_doll

AnjoAngel Groupbie
AnjoAngel
AnjoAngel

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Bihaan would be like Shocked Stern Smile and then Angry at Thapki coz uski wajah se for the first time he will be unable to fulfill his Dadi's wish LOL
and Thapki will be Blushing

@bold I wish he would still stick to his dharm of fulfilling each and everyone of dadi's wishes. Too much to ask for I guessWink
i would be more than happy if he at least taunts her...dekho tumhari wajah se i am unable to fulfill Dadi's wish LOL
ROFL Cn't wait. Then thapki should say somethinglike,"meri kya galti ? maine kab mana kiya. tum toh mujse naraz hona, mujhse batt nak nahi karte, phir main kya karo???" Then humara MB kya karokhiEvil Smile

Edited by AnjoAngel - 17 April 2016 at 7:45am

dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged

ROFL Cn't wait. Then thapki should say somethinglike,"meri kya galti ? maine kab mana kiya. tum toh mujse naraz hona, mujhse batt nak nahi karte, phir main kya karo???" Then humara MB kya karokhiEvil Smile
ROFL

Go to top