India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Your Reaction...

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
...If JR ends with SidNi divorce in this vicious of Marriage and Divorce that the entire story is about? Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNi_TwiNjvinii01babithajprathe

Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
That will be such a waste of Nia & Ravi's talent. The show is priviledged with outstanding actors and they should utilize that quality. Ravi sometimes gets to performs on challenging scenes but I feel they can get alot more from Nia. I hope theyw realize this before ending. Wink 
Btw long time Pal, hows u? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypalbabithaj

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_Jay

That will be such a waste of Nia & Ravi's talent. The show is priviledged with outstanding actors and they should utilize that quality. Ravi sometimes gets to performs on challenging scenes but I feel they can get alot more from Nia. I hope theyw realize this before ending. Wink 

Hahaha!! Yeah they don't give different kinda scenarios to her... And i wish the same! I am good, just a bit busy here n there so inactive here but what about you? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jay

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
No..this can't happen..
This would be utter waste of NiVi and sidni..tooLOL
My reaction wiln be wthLOL
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Reaction  DeadAngryBroken Heart

Edited by rosesidni - 17 April 2016 at 9:32am
Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Hahaha!! Yeah they don't give different kinda scenarios to her... And i wish the same! I am good, just a bit busy here n there so inactive here but what about you? 

I'm fine too, Pal. I try to come here on and off when time permits, but seems like the cvs are on chhutti so nothing interesting happening. LOL Still manage to watch the show, kya karoon, it's the 'SidNi effect' u know. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by skinnypal

I'm fine too, Pal. I try to come here on and off when time permits, but seems like the cvs are on chhutti so nothing interesting happening. LOL Still manage to watch the show, kya karoon, it's the 'SidNi effect' u know. Wink

Hehe.. I come from office like 10 mins before JR starts and since thats the only thing "interesting" on TV at that time i have started watching it regularly LOL
prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
skinnooo Angry     aisa toh kabhi nahi hoga abhi toh sdni ho ESR pe jana haiEmbarrassed    all i will say is wait n watchTongueEmbarrassed do diktha hai woh hotha nahi haiLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top