Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 70)

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

Ignore this post, I had accidentally hit sent with the scenes I made from an earlier post.
Members will read it anyway. LOL

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
A scene where Sindoori tries to get intimate with Djairya.Santoshi sees Dhairya with Sindoori.She misunderstands.She cries & leaves the place.Dhairya sees Santoshi leaving he pushes Sindoori aside & goes after Santoshi.Santoshi in her room starts to pack things & Dhairya comes.He tries to talk to Santoshi & tries to make her understand he wasnt cheating her & what she saw was not the truth.He ends up confessing his love for her. I think this character Sindoori will go to any extent to get Dhairya thats why thought of this scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess2791

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

A scene where Sindoori tries to get intimate with Djairya.Santoshi sees Dhairya with Sindoori.She misunderstands.She cries & leaves the place.Dhairya sees Santoshi leaving he pushes Sindoori aside & goes after Santoshi.Santoshi in her room starts to pack things & Dhairya comes.He tries to talk to Santoshi & tries to make her understand he wasnt cheating her & what she saw was not the truth.He ends up confessing his love for her. I think this character Sindoori will go to any extent to get Dhairya thats why thought of this scene.

I actually quite like this scene.Big smile  I hope something like this happens on the show.  I think it would be nice to see Dhairya wipe her tears and tell her it is only her he loves.  Man the Sairya fan in me wants to see some romance with Dhairya and Santoshi already.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

A scene where Sindoori tries to get intimate with Djairya.Santoshi sees Dhairya with Sindoori.She misunderstands.She cries & leaves the place.Dhairya sees Santoshi leaving he pushes Sindoori aside & goes after Santoshi.Santoshi in her room starts to pack things & Dhairya comes.He tries to talk to Santoshi & tries to make her understand he wasnt cheating her & what she saw was not the truth.He ends up confessing his love for her.I think this character Sindoori will go to any extent to get Dhairya thats why thought of this scene.

I actually quite like this scene.Big smile I hope something like this happens on the show. I think it would be nice to see Dhairya wipe her tears and tell her it is only her he loves. Man the Sairya fan in me wants to see some romance with Dhairya and Santoshi already.
Thanks Oci.I want what you said too Dhairya wipe Santoshi's tears & tell her its her he loves.Sairyans cant help their feelings. LOL

Edited by SymphonyStar - 11 July 2016 at 5:42pm

Go to top