India-Forums

Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 69)

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey Rajjo Sairya k liye ekdum perfect song - "Ban k musibat peechhe padi hai yeh comedy hai ya tragedy hai Na hona tha kyun ho gaya locha-e-ulfat ho gaya" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Hey Rajjo Sairya k liye ekdum perfect song - "Ban k musibat peechhe padi hai yeh comedy hai ya tragedy hai Na hona tha kyun ho gaya locha-e-ulfat ho gaya" LOL

LOL Thumbs Up LOL

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

LOL Thumbs Up LOL
Dhakkan Dhairya yahi sochega ROFL Mera matlab pura song nahi sirf song k yeh lines

Edited by SymphonyStar - 22 May 2016 at 1:01am

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Rajjo pata hai yeh show meintoh aisa kuchhnahi dikhayenge but ek imagination aayi ki agar Riya ko kisi tarah bail mil gayi aur wo Mishra house Dhairya se milne aa jaati hai.Madhu k mana karne oar bhi uske kamre mein jaati hai.Jab use Dhairya k paralysis k bare nein pata chalta hai toh wo thoda sad ho jaati hai but phir hasne lagti hai Dhairya ko kehti hai achha hua tumhe yahi saza milni chahiye thi ab tum kisi k laayak nahi rahi aur main toh yahi chahti thi ab tum aur tumhari maabhi dono ko takleef hogi.Dhairya bechara all broken& sad.Santoshi Riya ko thappad maarti hai Dhairya ka mazaak udane k liye aur Dhairya ye sab dekhta hai aur bura feel karta hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess2791rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Rajjo pata hai yeh show meintoh aisa kuchhnahi dikhayenge but ek imagination aayi ki agar Riya ko kisi tarah bail mil gayi aur wo Mishra house Dhairya se milne aa jaati hai.Madhu k mana karne oar bhi uske kamre mein jaati hai.Jab use Dhairya k paralysis k bare nein pata chalta hai toh wo thoda sad ho jaati hai but phir hasne lagti hai Dhairya ko kehti hai achha hua tumhe yahi saza milni chahiye thi ab tum kisi k laayak nahi rahi aur main toh yahi chahti thi ab tum aur tumhari maabhi dono ko takleef hogi.Dhairya bechara all broken& sad.Santoshi Riya ko thappad maarti hai Dhairya ka mazaak udane k liye aur Dhairya ye sab dekhta hai aur bura feel karta hai.

I swear that was in my mind too Shocked
Riya making fun of Dhairya and insult him Angry
But Santoshi ne Riya ko thappad mara was not in my mind LOL...I like it. Thumbs Up
Kaash! Show mein bhi aisa hi kuch dikhayen Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess2791SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Just for fun I thought to revive this topic.  What scenes do you guys want to see that have not already been show as per the current track?

I had mentioned some of these earlier, but still want to see a fall and catch scene with Dhairya catching Santoshi, not Santoshi catching Dhairya.LOL  Although I did love that scene.Smile Santoshi seeing Dhairya shirtless and being all shy.Blushing Maybe they can have a bathroom scene. A dori scene.Embarrassed  Santoshi wearing a western outfit to impress Dhairya.  Obviously I want a jealous scene, but I want Dhairya to be jealous not Santoshi or Sindoori.  A scene where some guys taunts Santoshi and Dhairya comes to her rescue beats them up and she goes running into his arms.  I would love to see protective Dhairya.Big smile A romantic dance scene and a rain scene.Smile Dhairya kisses Santoshi on the cheek or forehead.  Dhairya trying to impress Santoshi some how.  Also since Santoshi is now Santoshi a bedroom scene where he wants her to sleep in the same bed as him would be interesting. 

I am sure there are a ton more scenes I could think of, but for now I will just mention these ones.Wink  I noticed there were a lot of scenes people wanted of Dhairya repenting.  We never did really get those scenes.Thumbs Down  Not to mention they totally missed the opportunity to show Dhairya having feelings for Santoshi despite his overt hatred to her.  Like remember when she left the house and he called out for her and then Maabhi said she was not here anymore.  I wanted to see more scenes like that where he realized he depended on Santoshi and needed her and was starting to like her. 

SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Ignore this post, I had accidentally hit sent with the scenes I made from an earlier post.

Edited by oceanus85 - 09 July 2016 at 5:27pm
SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

Just for fun I thought to revive this topic. What scenes do you guys want to see that have not already been show as per the current track?

I had mentioned some of these earlier, but still want to see a fall and catch scene with Dhairya catching Santoshi, not Santoshi catching Dhairya.LOL Although I did love that scene.Smile Santoshi seeing Dhairya shirtless and being all shy.Blushing Maybe they can have a bathroom scene. A dori scene.Embarrassed Santoshi wearing a western outfit to impress Dhairya. Obviously I want a jealous scene, but I want Dhairya to be jealous not Santoshi or Sindoori. A scene where some guys taunts Santoshi and Dhairya comes to her rescue beats them up and she goes running into his arms. I would love to see protective Dhairya.Big smile A romantic dance scene and a rain scene.Smile Dhairya kisses Santoshi on the cheek or forehead. Dhairya trying to impress Santoshi some how. Also since Santoshi is now Santoshi a bedroom scene where he wants her to sleep in the same bed as him would be interesting.

I am sure there are a ton more scenes I could think of, but for now I will just mention these ones.Wink I noticed there were a lot of scenes people wanted of Dhairya repenting. We never did really get those scenes.Thumbs Down Not to mention they totally missed the opportunity to show Dhairya having feelings for Santoshi despite his overt hatred to her. Like remember when she left the house and he called out for her and then Maabhi said she was not here anymore. I wanted to see more scenes like that where he realized he depended on Santoshi and needed her and was starting to like her.

I want all the scenes you mentioned.Want to see diffetent sides of Dhairya... protective Dhairya,jealous Dhairya,Santoshi's admirer Dhairya,Shirtless Dhairya,Dhairya in mood to love Santoshi.Yes no Dhairya repenting scenes only 2 realization scenes of Dhairya thinking how badly he behaved with Santoshi & how she took care of him.Oci they did show a scene where despite Dhairya having hatred for Santoshi he took her name when he wanted Santoshi to pack sweet potato chips for him & Maabhi's expression LOL.Ok ok I know you want serious scenes where Dhairya realizes he needs Santoshi & he depends on her & starts liking her.

princess2791

Go to top