Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Originally posted by oceanus85

Originally posted by rajni13

Symar! Meri jaan Hug I love you for this Heart
Dhakkan Dhairya jealousy track Party
Kya Sairya scene likha hai Clap Thumbs Up
Dhairya's friend Siddharth straight away from America Cool
Santoshi-Sid hand shake, he's praising Santoshi's cooking and disturbed Dhairya asked for Santoshi having any sister ROFL ...(apni biwi ko dene ka nahin socha thank god Big smile )
Dhairya don't want him to stay at his house for more days LOL
Gift scene was nice Thumbs Up especially necklace Heart
Sid sharing some childhood memories with Santoshi and she laughed which makes Dhairya more jealous Party
"Dhairya look at Santo for a few moments.Santo looks here & there & avoid his gaze.Dhairya goes from there" this ending is superb Clap Clap
Jalkukkdoo Dhairya LOL
I'm loving it Evil Smile Big smile

Yet another amazing scenes Symphony.Hug That too our favourite jealousy track.Big smile Though Dhairya does not realize it, someone flirting with Santoshi would be his worst nightmare. He would be so confused, jealous and acting strangely.LOL I for one would be super amused seeing that.Tongue They need to find a good looking guy to come as Dhairya's friend. Just for fun who do you guys think would be a good actor to play the role of "Siddarth"? I am going to say Karan Tacker. He is good looking and he seems to play the nice guy character well. Not to mention I think he could pull off being suave, charming and flirtatious.Smile Although he might look a bit to old to play Dhairya's childhood friend. He could be a slightly older friend from childhood.
I am glad Oceanus85 you like this scene.Rajjo & I have discussed abt the actor for this role - I suggested Vin Rana's name actor who played Nakul in Mahbarat for this role.Whatever serials I have watched in those serials hero or his brother are slightly old for this role but I think Vin Rana will be good for this one.When pandavas teased each other he was so good in that scene.He has that boyish charm although the pics you see - wiki images I mean most of them are seriouslook wala images.But Rajjo agreed even she has seen him in MB.He can play funny role.Rajjo why dont you post his smiling pic if you can.

I am not familiar with Vin Rana's work, but I have seen a few scenes of his on his new show.  He is cute.  I think he would be a good choice.  He looks like he could be close in age to Ayaz/Dhairya.  If only the CV's could hear us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah he looks close to Ayaz's agr thats why I suggested his name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Cvs ki toh apni hi manmarjiyaan hai.Waise bhi humare apne Sairya scenes hai & Cvs ke apne.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 15 May 2016 at 9:24pm

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Originally posted by rajni13

Symar! Meri jaan Hug I love you for this Heart
Dhakkan Dhairya jealousy track Party
Kya Sairya scene likha hai Clap Thumbs Up
Dhairya's friend Siddharth straight away from America Cool
Santoshi-Sid hand shake, he's praising Santoshi's cooking and disturbed Dhairya asked for Santoshi having any sister ROFL ...(apni biwi ko dene ka nahin socha thank god Big smile )
Dhairya don't want him to stay at his house for more days LOL
Gift scene was nice Thumbs Up especially necklace Heart
Sid sharing some childhood memories with Santoshi and she laughed which makes Dhairya more jealous Party
"Dhairya look at Santo for a few moments.Santo looks here & there & avoid his gaze.Dhairya goes from there" this ending is superb Clap Clap
Jalkukkdoo Dhairya LOL
I'm loving it Evil Smile Big smile

Yet another amazing scenes Symphony.Hug That too our favourite jealousy track.Big smile Though Dhairya does not realize it, someone flirting with Santoshi would be his worst nightmare. He would be so confused, jealous and acting strangely.LOL I for one would be super amused seeing that.Tongue They need to find a good looking guy to come as Dhairya's friend. Just for fun who do you guys think would be a good actor to play the role of "Siddarth"? I am going to say Karan Tacker. He is good looking and he seems to play the nice guy character well. Not to mention I think he could pull off being suave, charming and flirtatious.Smile Although he might look a bit to old to play Dhairya's childhood friend. He could be a slightly older friend from childhood.
I am glad Oceanus85 you like this scene.Rajjo & I have discussed abt the actor for this role - I suggested Vin Rana's name actor who played Nakul in Mahbarat for this role.Whatever serials I have watched in those serials hero or his brother are slightly old for this role but I think Vin Rana will be good for this one.When pandavas teased each other he was so good in that scene.He has that boyish charm although the pics you see - wiki images I mean most of them are seriouslook wala images.But Rajjo agreed even she has seen him in MB.He can play funny role.Rajjo why dont you post his smiling pic if you can.

I am not familiar with Vin Rana's work, but I have seen a few scenes of his on his new show. He is cute. I think he would be a good choice. He looks like he could be close in age to Ayaz/Dhairya. If only the CV's could hear us.
Which new show ?

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Rajjo shaam ko milte hai ek aur funny scene socha hai Dhairya ka kachra karane k liye.

rajni13

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
hello everyone. i have read all the scenes in one go yesterday. they all are amazing. i have a small request to all brillent excellent writers please make stories on shira. i know that because of on going track no one is feeeling to write. but this may help us relax and wait for good scenes of shira in serials. please think about it. 
come to shira scenes i will also think some thing and will try to share. have a good day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess2791

hello everyone. i have read all the scenes in one go yesterday. they all are amazing. i have a small request to all brillent excellent writers please make stories on shira. i know that because of on going track no one is feeeling to write. but this may help us relax and wait for good scenes of shira in serials. please think about it.
come to shira scenes i will also think some thing and will try to share. have a good day.
Welcome to Santoshi Maa forum Hug.We'll think abt writing a Sairya story though personally I am ok at writing scenes but abt story I'm not sure.And yes please share your Sairya scenes we would love to read.Goodday buddy. Smile

Edited by SymphonyStar - 16 May 2016 at 4:52am

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess2791

Welcome to the Santoshi maa forum Princess Hug Big smile
Please share your ideas also Smile

Writing story is not my cup of tea Ouch

And please be more active here Smile Embarrassed

SymphonyStar

Go to top