Santoshi Maa

India-Forums

   
Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 51)

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Joined: 10 September 2015
Posts: 3876

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Aa gayi hamari forum ki Rajnikant.

You're talking about me Confused Embarrassed Big smile

Symar kya scene likha hai jealous Dhairya ke upar Clap puri bhadaas nikaal di LOL (frustrated Sairyans Wink )

But yaar mujhe BGM nahin sujh raha koi Ouch
Lagta hai zyaada excited ho gayi hoon Wacko LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6512

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Symar! Meri jaan Hug I love you for this Heart
Dhakkan Dhairya jealousy track Party
Kya Sairya scene likha hai Clap Thumbs Up
Dhairya's friend Siddharth straight away from America Cool
Santoshi-Sid hand shake, he's praising Santoshi's cooking and disturbed Dhairya asked for Santoshi having any sister ROFL ...(apni biwi ko dene ka nahin socha thank god Big smile )
Dhairya don't want him to stay at his house for more days LOL
Gift scene was nice Thumbs Up especially necklace Heart
Sid sharing some childhood memories with Santoshi and she laughed which makes Dhairya more jealous Party
"Dhairya look at Santo for a few moments.Santo looks here & there & avoid his gaze.Dhairya goes from there" this ending is superb Clap Clap
Jalkukkdoo Dhairya LOL
I'm loving it Evil Smile Big smile
Thanks a lot baby for your compliment. Smile . Yes Dhairya key dost puri duniya me phaile hue hai Wink .Jab chahe Sairya scenes k liye use kar lo.Jelous Dhairya isse kehte hai Tandoori moments (LOL wo Himesh ka song suna tandoori nights) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6512

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Aa gayi hamari forum ki Rajnikant.

You're talking about me Confused Embarrassed Big smile

Symar kya scene likha hai jealous Dhairya ke upar Clap puri bhadaas nikaal di LOL (frustrated Sairyans Wink )

But yaar mujhe BGM nahin sujh raha koi Ouch
Lagta hai zyaada excited ho gayi hoon Wacko LOL
Haan main bhi DP & Dhairya (D company ) k jaise frustrated ho gayi hun.Main bhi sochti hun koi bgm - iss tandoori moment k liye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Joined: 10 September 2015
Posts: 3876

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Thanks a lot baby for your compliment. Smile . Yes Dhairya key dost puri duniya me phaile hue hai Wink .Jab chahe Sairya scenes k liye use kar lo.Jelous Dhairya isse kehte hai Tandoori moments (LOL wo Himesh ka song suna tandoori nights) LOL

But I have a complaint Ouch
Tumne kuch hi ghanto mein vapis bhej diya Sid ko Confused   Cry ...kuch din aur ruk jata toh humein aur tandoori Dhairya dekhne ko milta Evil Smile LOL

Call him back soon Embarrassed
(Any actor for Sid's role)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6512

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Thanks a lot baby for your compliment. Smile . Yes Dhairya key dost puri duniya me phaile hue hai Wink .Jab chahe Sairya scenes k liye use kar lo.Jelous Dhairya isse kehte hai Tandoori moments (LOL wo Himesh ka song suna tandoori nights) LOL

But I have a complaint Ouch
Tumne kuch hi ghanto mein vapis bhej diya Sid ko Confused   Cry ...kuch din aur ruk jata toh humein aur tandoori Dhairya dekhne ko milta Evil Smile LOL

Call him back soon Embarrassed
(Any actor for Sid's role)
Aww baby complaints.Santosh rakho baby.Yeh agree on that ki more tandoori Dhairya dekhne ko milta.I havnt seen much new serials   so dont know many young actors who will suit for this role but how abt Mahabarat's actor who played Nakul's role.His name is Vin Rana. In wiki images more of his serious lookwala photos are there but when he smiles it looks cute & boyish & he can play that straight from America attitude wala role plus some jokes & all.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 15 May 2016 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6512

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Haan bhai tum hi to ho humare forum ki Rajnikant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6512

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hey Rajjo apne Sairya scenes thread k 50 pages ho gaye lekin Sairya ki gaddi zyada aage nahi badi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Joined: 12 March 2016
Posts: 6512

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Symar! Meri jaan Hug I love you for this Heart
Dhakkan Dhairya jealousy track Party
Kya Sairya scene likha hai Clap Thumbs Up
Dhairya's friend Siddharth straight away from America Cool
Santoshi-Sid hand shake, he's praising Santoshi's cooking and disturbed Dhairya asked for Santoshi having any sister ROFL ...(apni biwi ko dene ka nahin socha thank god Big smile )
Dhairya don't want him to stay at his house for more days LOL
Gift scene was nice Thumbs Up especially necklace Heart
Sid sharing some childhood memories with Santoshi and she laughed which makes Dhairya more jealous Party
"Dhairya look at Santo for a few moments.Santo looks here & there & avoid his gaze.Dhairya goes from there" this ending is superb Clap Clap
Jalkukkdoo Dhairya LOL
I'm loving it Evil Smile Big smile
Whats this meri jaan n all Embarrassed Haye Raam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
behind the scenes vid

Author: daenerysnow   Replies: 2   Views: 476

daenerysnow 2 476 31 March 2016 at 7:11am by jacina19saga
Positive Sairya scenes

Author: oceanus85   Replies: 2   Views: 749

oceanus85 2 749 20 March 2016 at 3:50pm by Lady_Macbeth
Waiting for tomorrow's Sairya scene :)

Author: Lady_Macbeth   Replies: 0   Views: 489

Lady_Macbeth 0 489 16 February 2016 at 9:43am by Lady_Macbeth

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Santoshi Maa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index