The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Originally posted by oceanus85

He really does have great expressions.Smile I mean even in the dream sequence it was so weird to see him looking at Santoshi the way he was and smiling and winking, as well as being so sweet and romantic. I guess that is called good acting. I quite enjoyed those scenes, and I am hoping for some "real" scenes soon, however small that they are.Big smile

I can't wait for Santoshi to touch Dhairya and him not wipe is hand with a handkerchief.LOL Or better yet be so lost in her he forgets.ROFL Then she should comment on it.

For Ayaz Clap Party
Dream sequence was awesome and so so romantic Embarrassed Heart ...that's why I like Sairya Embarrassed
Ayaan (Ayaz and Ratan) superb actors and both are brilliant with expressions Clap Star

@bold - ROFL it'll be hilarious

I have always liked Sairya, but after seeing the dream sequence I like them even more.  They have more potential then I initially thought.  I guess it was hard for me to imagine them as a romantic couple since we never really got any romantic scenes until now.  I guess I was hoping they would be as good as I hoped, and they are.

rajni13

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Santosh in her room lights diya & is ready to do pooja when Dhairya comes there.Santo dosent talk to him.Dhairya says so you dont even want to look at me.Santoshi says in serious tone Dhairya sir if you are here to make fun of my devotion again then please leave the room I have nothing to say to you.Let me do my pooja.Dhairya says you have to talk to me.Santoshi dosent answer him.Dhairya says puts his palm over diya & looks at Santo.Santo looks at face shocked.The aarti plate falls from her hand.She asks him to pull his hand away.She repeats the same but Dhairya keeps staring at her.She rushes to him & move his hand away.Her hand on his hand.She angerily asks him what is all this? Dhairya dosent say anything & looks at her hand on his.Santoshi pulls her hand away & turns from him.She asks again what is the meaning of all this? Dhairya angerily says meaning ? I just want to talk to you.Santoshi says so you can make fun of me,insult me & blame me and and... her voice breaks.Dhairya   senses emotion in her tone & softens a little.He says Santoshi.Santoshi raises her hand & says enough I want you to leave the room.Dhairya says ok for now I will ... but Santoshi turns & looks at him her eyes filled with tears.Dhairya looks at her & then leaves the room.Santoshi close the door & sits on the floor she recalls her marriage & Dhairya's bad treatment toward her.She thinks what do you want to prove Dhairya sir ? What meaning should I draw from your behaviour today.She looks at Santoshi maa's photo.Dhairya in his room looks at his burnt hand & recalls Santoshi's hand on his hand. LOL .Lo phir se aa gayi melodramatic scene lekar LOL

Was waiting for you Embarrassed
Superb dear Clap
Sairya tashan Star Santoshi ignoring him LOL
Furious Dhairya punishing himself Shocked or I can say emotionally blackmailing Santoshi to talk to him Confused LOL

I quite like this scene.Clap  I wouldn't mind seeing something like this on the show. I have to say it seems we fans have better ideas than the CV's.Smile  I like how Santoshi told Dhairya to leave and didn't want to talk to him.Tongue  I think this is realistic given the way he has treated her so far.  I think in the show it is important that Santoshi give him the cold shoulder and for Dhairya to be apologetic and repent.  If they don't show that on the show I will mad.Angry  I hate on Indian shows when they show the girl just easily forgiving the guy and they guy barely having to repent for being a jerk.  Okay I am done with my rant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Santosh in her room lights diya & is ready to do pooja when Dhairya comes there.Santo dosent talk to him.Dhairya says so you dont even want to look at me.Santoshi says in serious tone Dhairya sir if you are here to make fun of my devotion again then please leave the room I have nothing to say to you.Let me do my pooja.Dhairya says you have to talk to me.Santoshi dosent answer him.Dhairya says puts his palm over diya & looks at Santo.Santo looks at face shocked.The aarti plate falls from her hand.She asks him to pull his hand away.She repeats the same but Dhairya keeps staring at her.She rushes to him & move his hand away.Her hand on his hand.She angerily asks him what is all this? Dhairya dosent say anything & looks at her hand on his.Santoshi pulls her hand away & turns from him.She asks again what is the meaning of all this? Dhairya angerily says meaning ? I just want to talk to you.Santoshi says so you can make fun of me,insult me & blame me and and... her voice breaks.Dhairya   senses emotion in her tone & softens a little.He says Santoshi.Santoshi raises her hand & says enough I want you to leave the room.Dhairya says ok for now I will ... but Santoshi turns & looks at him her eyes filled with tears.Dhairya looks at her & then leaves the room.Santoshi close the door & sits on the floor she recalls her marriage & Dhairya's bad treatment toward her.She thinks what do you want to prove Dhairya sir ? What meaning should I draw from your behaviour today.She looks at Santoshi maa's photo.Dhairya in his room looks at his burnt hand & recalls Santoshi's hand on his hand. LOL .Lo phir se aa gayi melodramatic scene lekar LOL

Was waiting for you Embarrassed
Superb dear Clap
Sairya tashan Star Santoshi ignoring him LOL
Furious Dhairya punishing himself Shocked or I can say emotionally blackmailing Santoshi to talk to him Confused LOL

I quite like this scene.Clap I wouldn't mind seeing something like this on the show. I have to say it seems we fans have better ideas than the CV's.Smile I like how Santoshi told Dhairya to leave and didn't want to talk to him.Tongue I think this is realistic given the way he has treated her so far. I think in the show it is important that Santoshi give him the cold shoulder and for Dhairya to be apologetic and repent. If they don't show that on the show I will mad.Angry I hate on Indian shows when they show the girl just easily forgiving the guy and they guy barely having to repent for being a jerk. Okay I am done with my rant.
I am glad you like this scene.Its not that Cvs dont have great ideas its just that they are making us wait too much.& we are being impatient fans cant help our restlesness. I totally agree with you abt girl easily forgiving guy in indian shows.I too expect they show Santo like this turning cold shoulder to her Dhairya Sir in the show when they start the apology-repenting track.Personaly I like the scene which I had written- Dhairya opens his mouth to say something standing outside near the doorway Santo in her room shuts the door on his face. LOL

Edited by SymphonyStar - 07 May 2016 at 11:23pm

rajni13

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I would like for Santoshi to close the door on Dhairya's face, just like he did the other day. LOL I think that would be a total burn for Dhairya to experience the same thing he did to her.

I am hoping really soon we get good Sairya scenes.Smile  But we know that he is going to make fun of her with this new makeover, then the dance off and then she gets arrested.  That could be another 2 weeks.  Then we have to wait for Riya to drop the bomb on precious son and mom/bhabhi.  So we are likely look at June before Sairya has any decent scenes.Unhappy  Why to the CV's like to torment us.lol

rajni13SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged

I would like for Santoshi to close the door on Dhairya's face, just like he did the other day.LOL I think that would be a total burn for Dhairya to experience the same thing he did to her.

I am hoping really soon we get good Sairya scenes.Smile But we know that he is going to make fun of her with this new makeover, then the dance off and then she gets arrested. That could be another 2 weeks. Then we have to wait for Riya to drop the bomb on precious son and mom/bhabhi. So we are likely look at June before Sairya has any decent scenes.Unhappy Why to the CV's like to torment us.lol

@bold - his expressions would be like Angry how dare she slammed the door at my face ...too funny LOL
Santoshi's makeover Embarrassed , Dhairya making fun of her and what about his own pink flowers printed t-shirtAngry LOL
Dance face off and arrest, Ouch so much trouble for Santoshi ahead Cry

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hillarious Hey Rajjo imagine - Before dance comptition everyone takes refreshment.DP & Riya mixes alchol in Santo's cola to make her dance a faliure.Santo drinks it as she is a little nervous & her throat gets dry.Santo dressed in Charlie Chaplin dress starts dancing after few moment drink start to show its effect.Santo grabs puspha's dupatta who is standing near & then continues her dance for a few seconds before she grabs Dhairya's hand & puts duppataa on his head & twirls him around & make him dance on (mix of many songs but when she grabs Dhairya's hand this one starts) Sajnaa jee waari waari jaaon ji main tu hi toh mera sansaar hai aisa mera pyaar hai aisaa mera pyaar. In btwn she takes the dupaata which was on his head and place it around his neck ^& grabs the both ends of dupatta & pulls it & in the process pulls Dhairya closer.Dhairya is shocked.Family is horrified.Dance ends.Full on LOL scene

Edited by SymphonyStar - 08 May 2016 at 9:51am

oceanus85rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hillarious Hey Rajjo imagine - Before dance comptition everyone takes refreshment.DP & Riya mixes alchol in Santo's cola to make her dance a faliure.Santo drinks it as she is a little nervous & her throat gets dry.Santo dressed in Charlie Chaplin dress starts dancing after few moment drink start to show its effect.Santo grabs puspha's dupatta who is standing near & then continues her dance for a few seconds before she grabs Dhairya's hand & puts duppataa on his head & twirls him around & make him dance on (mix of many songs but when she grabs Dhairya's hand this one starts) Sajnaa jee waari waari jaaon ji main tu hi toh mera sansaar hai aisa mera pyaar hai aisaa mera pyaar. In btwn she takes the dupaata which was on his head and place it around his neck ^& grabs the both ends of dupatta & pulls it & in the process pulls Dhairya closer.Dhairya is shocked.Family is horrified.Dance ends.Full on LOL scene

Clap Clap good one. I like it Embarrassed
Song is also beautiful, listen after such a long time Big smile
Imagine Dhairya will dance with Santoshi as well LOL

Then DP and Riya's expressions ROFL

SymphonyStar

Go to top