Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 36)

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Meri bhi yeh samasya hai waise sardi ke dino mein zyada hota hai.Take care baby.

Yes I will. Big smile

Congrats Symar Hug
You've completed 500 comments Clap Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Ab mera mood Angry Dead

Take a deep breath and remember Sairya's dream sequence Embarrassed Big smile

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Meri bhi yeh samasya hai waise sardi ke dino mein zyada hota hai.Take care baby.

Yes I will. Big smile

Congrats Symar Hug
You've completed 500 comments Clap Party
Thank you so much Rajjo Big smile

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Ab mera mood Angry Dead

Take a deep breath and remember Sairya's dream sequence Embarrassed Big smile
Ok Rajjo baby thanks. I will try to write that scene tonight.

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Santoshi in her room lights diya & is ready to do pooja when Dhairya comes there.Santo dosent talk to him.Dhairya says so you dont even want to look at me.Santoshi says in serious tone Dhairya sir if you are here to make fun of my devotion again then please leave the room I have nothing to say to you.Let me do my pooja.Dhairya says you have to talk to me.Santoshi dosent answer him.Dhairya says puts his palm over diya & looks at Santo.Santo looks at face shocked.The aarti plate falls from her hand.She asks him to pull his hand away.She repeats the same but Dhairya keeps staring at her.She rushes to him & move his hand away.Her hand on his hand.She angerily asks him what is all this? Dhairya dosent say anything & looks at her hand on his.Santoshi pulls her hand away & turns from him.She asks again what is the meaning of all this? Dhairya angerily says meaning ? I just want to talk to you.Santoshi says so you can make fun of me,insult me & blame me and and... her voice breaks.Dhairya   senses emotion in her tone & softens a little.He says Santoshi.Santoshi raises her hand & says enough I want you to leave the room.Dhairya says ok for now I will ... but Santoshi turns & looks at him her eyes filled with tears.Dhairya looks at her & then leaves the room.Santoshi close the door & sits on the floor she recalls her marriage & Dhairya's bad treatment toward her.She thinks what do you want to prove Dhairya sir ? What meaning should I draw from your behaviour today.She looks at Santoshi maa's photo.Dhairya in his room looks at his burnt palm & recalls Santoshi's hand on his hand. LOL .Lo phir se aa gayi melodramatic scene lekar LOL

Edited by SymphonyStar - 07 May 2016 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanus85rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Rajjo ho kya ?

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Santosh in her room lights diya & is ready to do pooja when Dhairya comes there.Santo dosent talk to him.Dhairya says so you dont even want to look at me.Santoshi says in serious tone Dhairya sir if you are here to make fun of my devotion again then please leave the room I have nothing to say to you.Let me do my pooja.Dhairya says you have to talk to me.Santoshi dosent answer him.Dhairya says puts his palm over diya & looks at Santo.Santo looks at face shocked.The aarti plate falls from her hand.She asks him to pull his hand away.She repeats the same but Dhairya keeps staring at her.She rushes to him & move his hand away.Her hand on his hand.She angerily asks him what is all this? Dhairya dosent say anything & looks at her hand on his.Santoshi pulls her hand away & turns from him.She asks again what is the meaning of all this? Dhairya angerily says meaning ? I just want to talk to you.Santoshi says so you can make fun of me,insult me & blame me and and... her voice breaks.Dhairya   senses emotion in her tone & softens a little.He says Santoshi.Santoshi raises her hand & says enough I want you to leave the room.Dhairya says ok for now I will ... but Santoshi turns & looks at him her eyes filled with tears.Dhairya looks at her & then leaves the room.Santoshi close the door & sits on the floor she recalls her marriage & Dhairya's bad treatment toward her.She thinks what do you want to prove Dhairya sir ? What meaning should I draw from your behaviour today.She looks at Santoshi maa's photo.Dhairya in his room looks at his burnt hand & recalls Santoshi's hand on his hand. LOL .Lo phir se aa gayi melodramatic scene lekar LOL

Was waiting for you Embarrassed
Superb dear Clap
Sairya tashan Star Santoshi ignoring him LOL
Furious Dhairya punishing himself Shocked or I can say emotionally blackmailing Santoshi to talk to him Confused LOL

SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Rajjo ho kya ?

Hum toh aapke intezaar mein kabse palke.bichcha kar bethe hai Embarrassed

Sairya fever Wink becoming melodramatic day by day LOL LOL

SymphonyStar