India-Forums

Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 19)

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
After dance, Dhairya got furious and jealous seeing Santoshi with other men (General public) and hold her hand and drag her out of the place. Day Dreaming LOL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Day by day our imaginations are getting wild and more romantic. Embarrassed

Sairya Heart

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Well if the CV run out of idea they can come here and borrow some LOL.
Really great ideas Clap

Maybe they already are.lol  I have said in my posts that I want to see more Dhairya and look we are getting more Dhairya.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddurajni13SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Rajjo ek hillarious imagination aaya.Have you seen a song in Biwi no.1 where Anil kapoor(change his getup since he is friend of Sallu) & Karishma dances together in a club to make Sallu jealous who is present there with Sushmita.Think somethin like that happen with Sairya(which is highly impossible but imagination karne mein kya jata hai) .So Dhairya Riya together in Mishra' house party (club ka toh chance nahi hai) & Santo dressed up all modern & dance with any friend of Dhairya's (imagine Nikhil here bcoz he looks more comic Sanket wont look good in this scene) on Haaye Haaye Mirche UFF UFF Mirche teri lahar buri teri zahar buri song & Dhairya's expression will be epic LOL LOL Dhairya toh Mirchi ki tarah jalega.

Dhairya toh behosh hi ho jayega ROFL
Riya ko chod ke Santoshi ke saath dance karne lagega Embarrassed

OMG!!! This would be so hilarious.LOL I do know that song, and I remember that scene in the movie.  That would be awesome.  Only cause Dhairya would never imagine Santoshi doing that. Also I would love to see Ratan in something really modern.  Sometimes I think we fans have better ideas than the people who write for the show.

Also Rajni you crack me up. "Dhairya toh behosh hi ho jayega" He really would. Now that I would love to see.ROFL  I would even settle for him spitting out his drink or losing balance.

So many great scenes from our imaginations.  I can only imagine when we start getting more romantic Sairya scenes what will happen to us all.LOL

rajni13SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Ok jealousy track lovers - Santo is working in kitchen.Sanket comes there & Santo says you.Sanket says yes Pratap sir called me to discuss abt new project.Sanket asks how are you ?Santo says I am fine.Sanket says look Santo now you are married but we can at least be friends.Santo doesnt says anything.Sanket decides to change the topic & ask abt kaka kaki.Santo says they are well.Sanket asks what special dish you are cooking.Santo smiles & saya matar panner.Sanket gets happy & says wow thats my fav.In his eagerness to see if the food was ready   he touches the hot lid & his fingers gets burned.Santo says Sanket are you okay? Sanket says ya nothhing big.Santo see his fingers & says I will apply ointment else it will get worse.Sanket hesitates but Santo applies the ointment.Just then Dhairya enters the kitchen(who was calling for pushpa but she was nowhere in sight so goes to kitchen).Santo is busy appyling ointment so dosent listen Dhairya enter kitchen.Sanket looks at Dhairya over Santo's shoulder.He pulls his hand back.Dhairya fumes seeing SantoSanket.He crush the glass in his hand which was on the kitchen counter.Santo's back to Dhairya.See hears the sound & is abt to turn.Dhairya Shouts Santoshi.Santo quickly turn only to see Dhairya's hand bleeding & blood dripping on the floor.Sanket says Dhairya I was just...Dhairya says enough.I want you to leave now.Santo is stunned.Sanket decides to leave them alone & says to Santo ok Santo I am going to Pratap sir.Sanket stops beside Dhairya & says Its my fault dont scold Santo.Dhairya gives him hard look & says she is my wife now I know what to do.Sanket leaves.Santo says Dhairya sir your hand.Dhairya angerily looks at her & steps towards Santo.Santo steps backward until her back hit the wall.Dhairya asks why are you doing this to me.Santo asks what are you talking abt? Dhairya gets frustrated & says oh ya the typical Santo who dosent know anything.Santo says Dhairya sir we can argue later let me bandage your wound.She is abt to take his hand he jerks it back.Santo looks at Dhairya confused.Dhairya looks longingly at Santo.Santo says Dhairya sir.Dhairya put his finger on her lips. Eyelock scene(bg - meri bebasi ka bayan hai bas chal raha na iss gadi from movie rockstar plays).After few moments he remove his finger from her lips.He turns & walks.Santo says Dhairya sir your wound.He stops & looks over his shoulder & says there are some wounds you cant see.Santo gets all confused.Dhairya leaves.Santo looks at the blood on the floor.She puts some blood on her hairline.She says sometimes I dont understand you Dhairya Sir.Her eyes starts to water up as she remembers Dhairya putting sindoor on her maang.(So looong Sooo melodramatic sorry guys bear my Sairyaholicness)

LoveGuddurajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Ok jealousy track lovers - Santo is working in kitchen.Sanket comes there & Santo says you.Sanket says yes Pratap sir called me to discuss abt new project.Sanket asks how are you ?Santo says I am fine.Sanket says look Santo now you are married but we can at least be friends.Santo doesnt says anything.Sanket decides to change the topic & ask abt kaka kaki.Santo says they are well.Sanket asks what special dish you are cooking.Santo smiles & saya matar panner.Sanket gets happy & says wow thats my fav.In his eagerness to see if the food was ready   he touches the hot lid & his fingers gets burned.Santo says Sanket are you okay? Sanket says ya nothhing big.Santo see his fingers & says I will apply ointment else it will get worse.Sanket hesitates but Santo applies the ointment.Just then Dhairya enters the kitchen(who was calling for pushpa but she was nowhere in sight so goes to kitchen).Santo is busy appyling ointment so dosent listen Dhairya enter kitchen.Sanket looks at Dhairya over Santo's shoulder.He pulls his hand back.Dhairya fumes seeing SantoSanket.He crush the glass in his hand which was on the kitchen counter.Santo's back to Dhairya.See hears the sound & is abt to turn.Dhairya Shouts Santoshi.Santo quickly turn only to see Dhairya's hand bleeding & blood dripping on the floor.Sanket says Dhairya I was just...Dhairya says enough.I want you to leave now.Santo is stunned.Sanket decides to leave them alone & says to Santo ok Santo I am going to Pratap sir.Sanket stops beside Dhairya & says Its my fault dont scold Santo.Dhairya gives him hard look & says she is my wife now I know what to do.Sanket leaves.Santo says Dhairya sir your hand.Dhairya angerily looks at her & steps towards Santo.Santo steps backward until her back hit the wall.Dhairya asks why are you doing this to me.Santo asks what are you talking abt? Dhairya gets frustrated & says oh ya the typical Santo who dosent know anything.Santo says Dhairya sir we can argue later let me bandage your wound.She is abt to take his hand he jerks it back.Santo looks at Dhairya confused.Dhairya looks longingly at Santo.Santo says Dhairya sir.Dhairya put his finger on her lips. Eyelock scene(bg - meri bebasi ka bayan hai bas chal raha na iss gadi from movie rockstar plays).After few moments he remove his finger from her lips.He turns & walks.Santo says Dhairya sir your wound.He stops & looks over his shoulder & says there are some wounds you cant see.Santo gets all confused.Dhairya leaves.Santo looks at the blood on the floor.She puts some blood on her hairline.She says sometimes I dont understand you Dhairya Sir.Her eyes starts to water up as she remembers Dhairya putting sindoor on her maang.(So looong Sooo melodramatic sorry guys bear my Sairyaholicness)

Jealousy track is becoming our weakness. LOL
Sairyaholics! Can't help it. Embarrassed LOL

Symar! Hug don't worry dear, we can understand your love for Sairya. LOL
This is really nice. Big smile
Dhairya said she is my wife now Party Heart
He crush the glass in the hand Shocked
Dhairya confused Santoshi LOL LOL

He might be confused as well. Wink
Later in his room, he'll gonna think why I hurt myself for Santoshi ROFL ROFL

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Rajjo dont you think we are becoming devotee of DP.DP will be so happy with us Irshya Irshya Irshya.

LoveGuddurajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Rajjo dont you think we are becoming devotee of DP.DP will be so happy with us Irshya Irshya Irshya.

Yes! Thumbs Up

We'll love to see jealous Dhairya. LOL
Irsha, irsha, irsha Big smile

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

Go to top