India-Forums

Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 17)

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
A song for Sairya (but Rajjo thoda old hai) - Rafta rafta haule haule dil ko churaayaa tumnr dil ko toh pata bhi na chala chori chori chupke chupke jaadu chalaya tumne dil ko toh pata bhi na chala Kabhi haan kabhi naa hum karte rahe chupke aahein bhi bharte rahe dekhte dekhte yeh kya ho gaya(Dhairya pe toh pefect fit hota hai ye song)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

A song for Sairya (but Rajjo thoda old hai) - Rafta rafta haule haule dil ko churaayaa tumnr dil ko toh pata bhi na chala chori chori chupke chupke jaadu chalaya tumne dil ko toh pata bhi na chala Kabhi haan kabhi naa hum karte rahe chupke aahein bhi bharte rahe dekhte dekhte yeh kya ho gaya(Dhairya pe toh pefect fit hota hai ye song)

Perfect for Dhairya Thumbs Up Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Another scene that I would like to see is Santoshi accidentally getting drunk.LOL I am not sure if they would show something like that.  But I just think it would add some comic relief and bring them closer slightly, as Dhairya would have to take care of her.  Or even better is if they were both slightly drunk.  Although I don't see that happening.  I got this idea from a scene from the serial Qubool Hai.  The leads had baang pakoras and were all giggly and there inner feelings came out and they danced in the rain.  It was a very good episode to say the least.  I could imagine Dhairya admitting his feelings under the influence.Smile   Or Dhairya is drunk and Santoshi takes him to his room and puts him in bed and he won't let her hand go and she sleeps on the floor holding his hand and then when he wakes up he sees that he is holding her hand and is all confused.Big smile

Also I mentioned a bathroom scene would be great. But to elaborate I would love if Dhairya was taking a shower and then something happens with the water connection and so he is all soapy and needs someone to bring him water.  And of course the only person around is Santoshi.  So she comes and she helps him and then she slips and he catches her and they have an eyelock.Blushing  Or he could slip and fall on her.LOL Whatever suits your imagination.Day Dreaming  I think more realistically that if Santoshi saw Dhairya without his shirt on she would get all shy and turn the other way.

Also I want a scene where Dhairya protects or saves Santoshi as mentioned on the forum. A dance scene would also be cute.  I could imagine it being awkward cause they would be forced into it.  Also I think what it would be nice to see them argue over trivial things like an old married couple.lol

Also we need a scene, hell a whole episode or two, where Dhairya and Santoshi are away from the Mishra household and everyone.  Like a honeymoon or Dhairya's car breaking down and they have to stay somewhere as someone mentioned.  Basically it needs to be the two of them.  Then we will get to see more interaction.

Okay I think my Sairya imagination is on overload.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddurajni13SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

Another scene that I would like to see is Santoshi accidentally getting drunk.LOL I am not sure if they would show something like that. But I just think it would add some comic relief and bring them closer slightly, as Dhairya would have to take care of her. Or even better is if they were both slightly drunk. Although I don't see that happening. I got this idea from a scene from the serial Qubool Hai. The leads had baang pakoras and were all giggly and there inner feelings came out and they danced in the rain. It was a very good episode to say the least. I could imagine Dhairya admitting his feelings under the influence.Smile Or Dhairya is drunk and Santoshi takes him to his room and puts him in bed and he won't let her hand go and she sleeps on the floor holding his hand and then when he wakes up he sees that he is holding her hand and is all confused.Big smile

Also I mentioned a bathroom scene would be great. But to elaborate I would love if Dhairya was taking a shower and then something happens with the water connection and so he is all soapy and needs someone to bring him water. And of course the only person around is Santoshi. So she comes and she helps him and then she slips and he catches her and they have an eyelock.Blushing Or he could slip and fall on her.LOL Whatever suits your imagination.Day Dreaming I think more realistically that if Santoshi saw Dhairya without his shirt on she would get all shy and turn the other way.

Also I want a scene where Dhairya protects or saves Santoshi as mentioned on the forum. A dance scene would also be cute. I could imagine it being awkward cause they would be forced into it. Also I think what it would be nice to see them argue over trivial things like an old married couple.lol

Also we need a scene, hell a whole episode or two, where Dhairya and Santoshi are away from the Mishra household and everyone. Like a honeymoon or Dhairya's car breaking down and they have to stay somewhere as someone mentioned. Basically it needs to be the two of them. Then we will get to see more interaction.

Okay I think my Sairya imagination is on overload.LOL

Drunk parts are my favorite. Big smile whether Santoshi, Dhairya or Sairya together. Embarrassed
holding hand will be romantic, I was also imagining about this Wink
Dance of Sairya Day Dreaming
Sairya should be out of Mishra house for couple of weeks. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Okay Party scene Pratap throws a party bcoz he got an important tender.Sanket is also present in the party.And Santo is dressed a little better than usual on Pratap's order bcoz of important ppl coming in party.Dhairya also calls some of his friends to the party.Dhairya drinks with his friends.Sanket comes & greets Santo and talks to her.He says it looks like Dhairya hasnt changed a bit.I know he hasnt accepted you & you are not happy.Santo says its nothing like that.Sanket decides not to talk abt it anymore they start talking abt Kaka & kaki's condition.Sanket even tells some jokes to Santo & Santo smiles.Pratap,Madhu,Ujjwal & Nupur goes outside to recieve some imp guests.Dhairya sees Santo & Sanket talking & smiling & gets jealous he takes more drink.He comes toward them.He is drunken.He puts his hand around Santo's waist Santo feels awkward.Dhairya says to Santo some ppl think that there is nothing btwn us but they are wrong I got beautiful wife so how cant be there anything.What do you say Sanket?Oh no not Sanket but Sanket brother.Yeh I have decided to call you brother so that way Santo will be your bhabhi (sister in law).Santoshi I am right na.Santo hesitates to answer & .Sanket notices but remain silent.Dhairya says okay forget it I came here to take my wife for a dance.He takes Santo to Dance floor.Dhairya's friends watch all this.Santo's back to Sanket & Dhairya runs his hand up her back knowingly to show Sanket & sends a triumphant smirk in Sanket's direction. Santo turns her head away bcoz of alchol smell but Dhairya turns her face so that she look at him.Santo looks at Dhairya confused & Dhairya smiles music plays & they dance on Dhairya leads the dance Santo hesistently follows the moves- LOL on peppy number main wahan jahan pe tu hai mera ishq to junoon hai oh jaana haan haan haan tu saath mere har pal from Raaz 2) in the middle of the song Dhairya hugs her tightly & says you are mine do you understand only I sholud get those smile of yours.Sanket leaves the party .Dhairya takes stunned Santo to the roof & says look at the moon.Santo looks at moon.There is black marks on the moon.You are moon & I am those black marks do you know why? You are beautiful like that moon & I am full of darkness I am a bad man I am like a stain in your life.Santo dont say like that Santo put her handon his arm Dhairya looks at her hand.Time changes & I have full faith that that even you will change.Dhairya again hugs her (bg - tum ho paas mere saath mere ho tum yun jitna mehsoos karun utna hi paa bhi loon hooo hoo hoo) - Okay guys ekdum boukwaas pakaou imagination thi but abhi yahi aaya dimaag mein baki aap log jo bhi add karna chaho kar sakte hai.

LoveGuddurajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Okay Party scene Pratap throws a party bcoz he got an important tender.Sanket is also present in the party.And Santo is dressed a little better than usual on Pratap's order bcoz of important ppl coming in party.Dhairya also calls some of his friends to the party.Dhairya drinks with his friends.Sanket comes & greets Santo and talks to her.He says it looks like Dhairya hasnt changed a bit.I know he hasnt accepted you & you are not happy.Santo says its nothing like that.Sanket decides not to talk abt it anymore they start talking abt Kaka & kaki's condition.Sanket even tells some jokes to Santo & Santo smiles.Pratap,Madhu,Ujjwal & Nupur goes outside to recieve some imp guests.Dhairya sees Santo & Sanket talking & smiling & gets jealous he takes more drink.He comes toward them.He is drunken.He puts his hand around Santo's waist Santo feels awkward.Dhairya says to Santo some ppl think that there is nothing btwn us but they are wrong I got beautiful wife so how cant be there anything.What do you say Sanket?Oh no not Sanket but Sanket brother.Yeh I have decided to call you brother so that way Santo will be your bhabhi (sister in law).Santoshi I am right na.Santo hesitates to answer & .Sanket notices but remain silent.Dhairya says okay forget it I came here to take my wife for a dance.He takes Santo to Dance floor.Dhairya's friends watch all this.Santo's back to Sanket & Dhairya runs his hand up her back knowingly to show Sanket & sends a triumphant smirk in Sanket's direction.Santo turns her head away bcoz of alchol smell but Dhairya turns her face so that she look at him.Santo looks at Dhairya confused & Dhairya smiles music plays & they dance on Dhairya leads the dance Santo hesistently follows the moves- LOL on peppy number main wahan jahan pe tu hai mera ishq to junoon hai oh jaana haan haan haan tu saath mere har pal from Raaz 2) in the middle of the song Dhairya hugs her tightly & says you are mine do you understand only I sholud get those smile of yours.Sanket leaves the party .Dhairya takes stunned Santo to the roof & says look at the moon.Santo looks at moon.There is black marks on the moon.You are moon & I am those black marks do you know why? You are beautiful like that moon & I am full of darkness I am a bad man I am like a stain in your life.Santo dont say like that Santo put her handon his arm Dhairya looks at her hand.Time changes & I have full faith that that even you will change.Dhairya again hugs her (bg - tum ho paas mere saath mere ho tum yun jitna mehsoos karun utna hi paa bhi loon hooo hoo hoo) - Okay guys ekdum boukwaas pakaou imagination thi but abhi yahi aaya dimaag mein baki aap log jo bhi add karna chaho kar sakte hai.

Clap Party Clap ekdum perfect hai.
rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@symphony. Well done dear.
It's really beautiful. Clap
Jealous Dhairya and Sairya dance Day Dreaming Embarrassed
Terrace scene is superb Heart
Dhairya called himself stain in Santoshi's life Smile
Want to see this Dhairya in the show.

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

@symphony. Well done dear.
It's really beautiful. Clap
Jealous Dhairya and Sairya dance Day Dreaming Embarrassed
Terrace scene is superb Heart
Dhairya called himself stain in Santoshi's life Smile
Want to see this Dhairya in the show.
Rajjo intially I only wanted to write thay dance scene roof scene came to my mind while writing & I was gigling so hard bcoz I thought it was a lot filmy & melodramatic.Anyway you liked it I am glad.

LoveGuddurajni13

Go to top