Sairya scenes (Page 13)

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

In the end, taayaji and taayiji win the race Party
Thanks to DP LOL

Dhairya got angry at Santoshi again and said that I lost the race because of you. Next time, taayiji will be my partner not you.
Taayiji smiles with proud.
Dhoom...dhoom ROFL ROFL
Kyaa baat hai Rajjo aaj funny scenes ka idea?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Rajjo what abt lift scene after Sairya stuck in lift ?

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Rajjo what abt lift scene after Sairya stuck in lift ?

Some sort of emotional chats Smile
Both share things about their lives, family and love Embarrassed Heart
Kind of light moments Smile

SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddushivi808SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Dhairya has started missing Santoshi. Party
Now all our imaginations will come true Heart

Okay not all but to a certain extent LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduSymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Dhairya goes to ask some money from Maabhi he is about to enter the room when he hears Mabhi saying my Dhairya is so innocent its good that I freed him from Riya's trap.Nupur asks what do you mean.Mabhi tells her the truth.Mabhi says now I have poor Santo I can use her as I wish.foolish girl she was abt to ruin my plan by making Riya Dhairya together but its good I handled the situation.Riya will never come again if she has some self respect that engagement day I took her to room & told her what I thought of her & insulted her.Santo is just a pawn.Santo didnt ruin Dhairya's cloth before the trip but I did I even called police so Dhaairya couldnt go with Riya.Dhairya listens all this & hurt.He turns & go & bumps into Santo.Hurt mixed with guilt expression on his face.He doesnt say anything to Santo & silently goes to his room.Santo worries thinking what happened to him I have never seen him like this it seemed as if he qas in deep pain.Dhairya in his room breaks all the things & falls to his kness & cries recalling all the injustice he did to Santo.

This would be a great scene but not coming anytime soon. Maabhi cannot be revealed in front of Dhairya until the end of the show. Big smile

I agree this would be an amazing scene.Smile  Especially since it would be coming from Maabhi's own mouth.  Of course as Katori said, Dhairya will not find out the truth so soon. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi808rajni13SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Speaking of imaginations, I watched an old episode of Santoshi Maa last night.  It was the one where Sanket sees Santoshi with tape on her mouth and comes to her to see what is up.  Of course Dhairya witnesses this and comes in between and gets in Sanket's face. 

Anyways as I was watching the scene I was totally imagining a jealous Dhairya. I feel like if Sanket came back and was being nice to Santoshi, Dhairya would totally be jealous and posessive of her.  Especially since he knows that Sanket liked Santoshi and wanted to marry her.  So I say bring Sanket back.  Initially I always thought that  they would make Dhairya jealous of Sanket and Santoshi.  I think he would be a good catalyst in their relationship and make Dhairya realize his love for Santoshi. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddushivi808rajni13SymphonyStarKaraali-Swetha-

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

Speaking of imaginations, I watched an old episode of Santoshi Maa last night. It was the one where Sanket sees Santoshi with tape on her mouth and comes to her to see what is up. Of course Dhairya witnesses this and comes in between and gets in Sanket's face.

Anyways as I was watching the scene I was totally imagining a jealous Dhairya. I feel like if Sanket came back and was being nice to Santoshi, Dhairya would totally be jealous and posessive of her. Especially since he knows that Sanket liked Santoshi and wanted to marry her. So I say bring Sanket back. Initially I always thought that they would make Dhairya jealous of Sanket and Santoshi. I think he would be a good catalyst in their relationship and make Dhairya realize his love for Santoshi.
We have already discussed abt that jealousy track .It will be intresting to see Dhairya getting bite of jealousy LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddushivi808rajni13Karaali-Swetha-

Go to top