India-Forums

Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes (Page 11)

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey Rajjo u said Dhairya should take Santo with him after the fight scene but what scene should follow after that I mean as you said Dhairya should take her to his room or garden but what conversation should they have according to you. Any idea?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddurajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Hey Rajjo u said Dhairya should take Santo with him after the fight scene but what scene should follow after that I mean as you said Dhairya should take her to his room or garden but what conversation should they have according to you. Any idea?

Maybe nothing. Only deep silence Embarrassed
Dhairya is confused and himself don't know why he does it. Wink

Dhairya may also got injured and Santoshi applying ointment on it. Embarrassed
Not a single word exchange. Only romantic BGM.
"Jise zindagi dhondh rahi hai,
Kya yeh woh mukaam mera hai,
Ya chain se bas ruk jaayun,
Kyun dil yeh mujhe kehta hai,
Jazbaat naye se mile hain,
Jaane kya asar yeh hua hai,
Ek aas mili phir mujhko,
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai,
Kisi shyaar ki gazal,
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal,
Koi mujh ko yun mila hai,
Jaise banjaare ko ghar,
Naye mausam ki saher,
Ya sarad mein dopahar,
Jaise banjaare ko ghat."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Dhairya goes to ask some money from Maabhi he is about to enter the room when he hears Mabhi saying my Dhairya is so innocent its good that I freed him from Riya's trap.Nupur asks what do you mean.Mabhi tells her the truth.Mabhi says now I have poor Santo I can use her as I wish.foolish girl she was abt to ruin my plan by making Riya Dhairya together but its good I handled the situation.Riya will never come again if she has some self respect that engagement day I took her to room & told her what I thought of her & insulted her.Santo is just a pawn.Santo didnt ruin Dhairya's cloth before the trip but I did I even called police so Dhaairya couldnt go with Riya.Dhairya listens all this & hurt.He turns & go & bumps into Santo.Hurt mixed with guilt expression on his face.He doesnt say anything to Santo & silently goes to his room.Santo worries thinking what happened to him I have never seen him like this it seemed as if he qas in deep pain.Dhairya in his room breaks all the things & falls to his kness & cries recalling all the injustice he did to Santo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanus85LoveGuddurajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Maybe nothing. Only deep silence Embarrassed
Dhairya is confused and himself don't know why he does it. Wink

Dhairya may also got injured and Santoshi applying ointment on it. Embarrassed
Not a single word exchange. Only romantic BGM.
"Jise zindagi dhondh rahi hai,
Kya yeh woh mukaam mera hai,
Ya chain se bas ruk jaayun,
Kyun dil yeh mujhe kehta hai,
Jazbaat naye se mile hain,
Jaane kya asar yeh hua hai,
Ek aas mili phir mujhko,
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai,
Kisi shyaar ki gazal,
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal,
Jaise banjaare ko ghar,
Naye mausam ki saher,
Ya sarad mein dopahar,
Jaise banjaare ko ghat."
Nice scene Rajjo.You choose pefect songs Star

rajni13

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Dhairya goes to ask some money from Maabhi he is about to enter the room when he hears Mabhi saying my Dhairya is so innocent its good that I freed him from Riya's trap.Nupur asks what do you mean.Mabhi tells her the truth.Mabhi says now I have poor Santo I can use her as I wish.foolish girl she was abt to ruin my plan by making Riya Dhairya together but its good I handled the situation.Riya will never come again if she has some self respect that engagement day I took her to room & told her what I thought of her & insulted her.Santo is just a pawn.Santo didnt ruin Dhairya's cloth before the trip but I did I even called police so Dhaairya couldnt go with Riya.Dhairya listens all this & hurt.He turns & go & bumps into Santo.Hurt mixed with guilt expression on his face.He doesnt say anything to Santo & silently goes to his room.Santo worries thinking what happened to him I have never seen him like this it seemed as if he qas in deep pain.Dhairya in his room breaks all the things & falls to his kness & cries recalling all the injustice he did to Santo.

This would be a great scene but not coming anytime soon. Maabhi cannot be revealed in front of Dhairya until the end of the show. Big smile

LoveGuddurajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Adding something to your bike wala scene.Sairya bike ride scene stops at signal. College going students/ a couple on the bike beside them.Sairya looks at them the couple having some lovey dovey conversation.The girl kisses the boy's neck Santo feels shy & akward at the same time.Dhairya turns his head a bit at that moment & looks at santo img in bike mirror & slighthy smile seeing Santo's shyness.

LoveGuddurajni13

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

This would be a great scene but not coming anytime soon. Maabhi cannot be revealed in front of Dhairya until the end of the show.Big smile
I know dear nothing is going to happen so soon but we cant help our imagination we have no satisfaction humein sab kuchh khoob seegrh hi (Devi Paulmi's effect) chahiye hota hai joki real mein toh nahi hota so imagination se kaam chalao.

rajni13Karaali

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Poor Dhairya will be heart broken. Cry
"chan se tute koi sapna, jag suna-suna laage,
Koi rahe na jab apna, jag suna-suna laage,
Yeh toh yeh kyun hota hai,
Jab yeh dil rota hai,
Royen sisak-sisak ke hawaayen, Jag suna lage,
Suna laaaggeee reee"

SymphonyStar

Go to top