"Dil mera hai na samajh kitna,
Besabar yeh bewakoof bada,
Chahata hai kitna tujhe,
Khud magar nahin jaan saka,
Iss dard-e-dil ki sifaarish,
Ab large koi yaahan,
Ke mil jaaye isse woh baarish,
Jo bhiga de poori tarah"

Hey Rajjo Yeh song Dhakkan Dhairya pe perfect hai.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Good night Symar 🤗...My partner in crime 😆
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Ok still up?

Yeah I'm here 😆
rajni13 thumbnail

Hey Rajjo Yeh song Dhakkan Dhairya pe perfect hai.

and this is one of my favorite songs 😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajni13

Yeah I'm here 😆

Balike hume nidra aa rahi hai hum apne shayankaksh ko prasthaan karte hai.Shubhraatri balike 😆
rajni13 thumbnail

Balike hume nidra aa rahi hai hum apne shayankaksh ko prasthaan karte hai.Shubhraatri balike 😆

Shubh raatri ...aasha hai ke aap nidra mein Sairya ke swapan dekh kar aanandit hongi. 😆
rajni13 thumbnail
Sairya ❤️
All Sairyans 🤗
Good night to all my dear friends 😃
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For Ayaz 👏 🥳
Dream sequence was awesome and so so romantic 😳 ❤️ ...that's why I like Sairya 😳
Ayaan (Ayaz and Ratan) superb actors and both are brilliant with expressions 👏 ⭐️

@bold - 🤣 it'll be hilarious

I have always liked Sairya, but after seeing the dream sequence I like them even more.  They have more potential then I initially thought.  I guess it was hard for me to imagine them as a romantic couple since we never really got any romantic scenes until now.  I guess I was hoping they would be as good as I hoped, and they are.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was waiting for you 😳
Superb dear 👏
Sairya tashan ⭐️ Santoshi ignoring him 😆
Furious Dhairya punishing himself 😲 or I can say emotionally blackmailing Santoshi to talk to him 😕 😆

I quite like this scene.👏  I wouldn't mind seeing something like this on the show. I have to say it seems we fans have better ideas than the CV's.😊  I like how Santoshi told Dhairya to leave and didn't want to talk to him.😛  I think this is realistic given the way he has treated her so far.  I think in the show it is important that Santoshi give him the cold shoulder and for Dhairya to be apologetic and repent.  If they don't show that on the show I will mad.😡  I hate on Indian shows when they show the girl just easily forgiving the guy and they guy barely having to repent for being a jerk.  Okay I am done with my rant.