Sairya scenes - Page 27

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

No dear aisi baat nahi hai humari Santo ko kam mat samjho. First wali imagination hi kitna fast forward tha Dhairya ko uspe dhyaan dene toh do toh shayad SR tak imagine kar legi 😆 aur rahi Dhairya ki baat toh bina imaginations ke bhi uska yeh reaction hum dekh sakte hai & weapon hoga jalan 😉.

Dhairya ka jealousy track kab shuru hoga? 😕
Eagerly Waiting to see him jealous and furious 😆 😆

Aur bolo Rajjo kya haal chaal

Not so good 😕
Dentist ke saath appointment tha 😭
Originally posted by rajni13

Not so good 😕
Dentist ke saath appointment tha 😭
What happened ?
Sorry thoda late poochha woh mein ek scene likh rahi thi aadhe se zyada likh diya par galati se dlete ho gaya now I am super angry like DP. 😡

What happened ?

Nothing serious 😆
Just sensitivity Edited by rajni13 - 7 years ago

Confused Dhairya 😆

@Oceanus85- you're right we all Sairyans will enjoy these kinds of dream sequence 😳 I can't even imagine Dhairya's funny/confused reaction 😆 😆
Ayaz is brilliant with expressions ⭐️ 👏

@Symar : dekhna kya hai Dhairya ki imaginations better hogi 😛 and funny too 😆 with his "what's wrong with me" expressions 🤣

He really does have great expressions.😊  I mean even in the dream sequence it was so weird to see him looking at Santoshi the way he was and smiling and winking, as well as being so sweet and romantic. I guess that is called good acting.  I quite enjoyed those scenes, and I am hoping for some "real" scenes soon, however small that they are.😃

I can't wait for Santoshi to touch Dhairya and him not wipe is hand with a handkerchief.😆  Or better yet be so lost in her he forgets.🤣  Then she should comment on it.

Sorry thoda late poochha woh mein ek scene likh rahi thi aadhe se zyada likh diya par galati se dlete ho gaya now I am super angry like DP. 😡

Oh ...But it's okay 😊 just give an overview 😃

Nothing serious 😆
Just sensitivity
Meri bhi yeh samasya hai waise sardi ke dino mein zyada hota hai.Take care baby.
Originally posted by oceanus85

He really does have great expressions.😊 I mean even in the dream sequence it was so weird to see him looking at Santoshi the way he was and smiling and winking, as well as being so sweet and romantic. I guess that is called good acting. I quite enjoyed those scenes, and I am hoping for some "real" scenes soon, however small that they are.😃

I can't wait for Santoshi to touch Dhairya and him not wipe is hand with a handkerchief.😆 Or better yet be so lost in her he forgets.🤣 Then she should comment on it.

For Ayaz 👏 🥳
Dream sequence was awesome and so so romantic 😳 ❤️ ...that's why I like Sairya 😳
Ayaan (Ayaz and Ratan) superb actors and both are brilliant with expressions 👏 ⭐️

@bold - 🤣 it'll be hilarious

Meri bhi yeh samasya hai waise sardi ke dino mein zyada hota hai.Take care baby.

Yes I will. 😃

Congrats Symar 🤗
You've completed 500 comments 👏 🥳