Sairya together 😳
Sairya's first moment ❤️

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rajni13

Sairya together 😳
Sairya's first moment ❤️

Every time he is abt to fall Sabto catches him.Here hero falls & heroine cathes 😆 but anyway this was a cute scene.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

OMG I just love this scene bechare ne kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha hoga Santo use thappad maaregi uski izzat ka uske doston ke saamne kachra ho gaya.Hillarious pic Rajjo.Thanks dear for sharing all this pics 😃

It's a funny picture 😆 so I feel like to share with you all 😃   brave Santoshi 😛 😆
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Sairya 😳

Credit : love_ayazahmed instagram 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Sairya 😳

Credit : love_ayazahmed instagram 😃

Kaash yeh Santo ki imaginations nahi sach hota.
rajni13 thumbnail

Kaash yeh Santo ki imaginations nahi sach hota.

don't worry Symar!..'Ek din yeh sab imagination nahin, real mein hoga. 😃

Have faith in Kranti mata and Madhu 😉 😆Edited by rajni13 - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I want a scene where Dhairya try to ask Santo's forgivness (Santo inside her room & Dhairya standing close to the doorway) & Santo says I dont want to listen anything & shuts the door on his face.Seriously when apology track starts they should show Santo ignoring & not talking to Dhairya or maybe a little bit bitter words but truth coming out of her mouth.
rajni13 thumbnail

I want a scene where Dhairya try to ask Santo's forgivness (Santo inside her room & Dhairya standing close to the doorway) & Santo says I dont want to listen anything & shuts the door on his face.Seriously when apology track starts they should show Santo ignoring & not talking to Dhairya or maybe a little bit bitter words but truth coming out of her mouth.

Dhairya crying and begging for Santoshi's forgiveness 😡 She should have to ignore him.
He deserves it 😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Dhairya crying and begging for Santoshi's forgiveness 😡 She should have to ignore him.
He deserves it 😡

Dhakkan Dhairya 😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail

He deserves it 😡

adding something Dhairya continues knocking on the door taking Santo's name but Santo dosent open the door.Kaka & Kaki sholud taunt him & sunao him bitter khari khoti.