Sairya scenes - Page 15

Posted: 7 years ago
Day by day our imaginations are getting wild and more romantic. 😳

Sairya ❤️
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Well if the CV run out of idea they can come here and borrow some 😆.
Really great ideas 👏

Maybe they already are.lol  I have said in my posts that I want to see more Dhairya and look we are getting more Dhairya.😊
Originally posted by rajni13

Dhairya toh behosh hi ho jayega 🤣
Riya ko chod ke Santoshi ke saath dance karne lagega 😳

OMG!!! This would be so hilarious.😆 I do know that song, and I remember that scene in the movie.  That would be awesome.  Only cause Dhairya would never imagine Santoshi doing that. Also I would love to see Ratan in something really modern.  Sometimes I think we fans have better ideas than the people who write for the show.

Also Rajni you crack me up. "Dhairya toh behosh hi ho jayega" He really would. Now that I would love to see.🤣  I would even settle for him spitting out his drink or losing balance.

So many great scenes from our imaginations.  I can only imagine when we start getting more romantic Sairya scenes what will happen to us all.😆
Ok jealousy track lovers - Santo is working in kitchen.Sanket comes there & Santo says you.Sanket says yes Pratap sir called me to discuss abt new project.Sanket asks how are you ?Santo says I am fine.Sanket says look Santo now you are married but we can at least be friends.Santo doesnt says anything.Sanket decides to change the topic & ask abt kaka kaki.Santo says they are well.Sanket asks what special dish you are cooking.Santo smiles & saya matar panner.Sanket gets happy & says wow thats my fav.In his eagerness to see if the food was ready   he touches the hot lid & his fingers gets burned.Santo says Sanket are you okay? Sanket says ya nothhing big.Santo see his fingers & says I will apply ointment else it will get worse.Sanket hesitates but Santo applies the ointment.Just then Dhairya enters the kitchen(who was calling for pushpa but she was nowhere in sight so goes to kitchen).Santo is busy appyling ointment so dosent listen Dhairya enter kitchen.Sanket looks at Dhairya over Santo's shoulder.He pulls his hand back.Dhairya fumes seeing SantoSanket.He crush the glass in his hand which was on the kitchen counter.Santo's back to Dhairya.See hears the sound & is abt to turn.Dhairya Shouts Santoshi.Santo quickly turn only to see Dhairya's hand bleeding & blood dripping on the floor.Sanket says Dhairya I was just...Dhairya says enough.I want you to leave now.Santo is stunned.Sanket decides to leave them alone & says to Santo ok Santo I am going to Pratap sir.Sanket stops beside Dhairya & says Its my fault dont scold Santo.Dhairya gives him hard look & says she is my wife now I know what to do.Sanket leaves.Santo says Dhairya sir your hand.Dhairya angerily looks at her & steps towards Santo.Santo steps backward until her back hit the wall.Dhairya asks why are you doing this to me.Santo asks what are you talking abt? Dhairya gets frustrated & says oh ya the typical Santo who dosent know anything.Santo says Dhairya sir we can argue later let me bandage your wound.She is abt to take his hand he jerks it back.Santo looks at Dhairya confused.Dhairya looks longingly at Santo.Santo says Dhairya sir.Dhairya put his finger on her lips. Eyelock scene(bg - meri bebasi ka bayan hai bas chal raha na iss gadi from movie rockstar plays).After few moments he remove his finger from her lips.He turns & walks.Santo says Dhairya sir your wound.He stops & looks over his shoulder & says there are some wounds you cant see.Santo gets all confused.Dhairya leaves.Santo looks at the blood on the floor.She puts some blood on her hairline.She says sometimes I dont understand you Dhairya Sir.Her eyes starts to water up as she remembers Dhairya putting sindoor on her maang.(So looong Sooo melodramatic sorry guys bear my Sairyaholicness)
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Ok jealousy track lovers - Santo is working in kitchen.Sanket comes there & Santo says you.Sanket says yes Pratap sir called me to discuss abt new project.Sanket asks how are you ?Santo says I am fine.Sanket says look Santo now you are married but we can at least be friends.Santo doesnt says anything.Sanket decides to change the topic & ask abt kaka kaki.Santo says they are well.Sanket asks what special dish you are cooking.Santo smiles & saya matar panner.Sanket gets happy & says wow thats my fav.In his eagerness to see if the food was ready   he touches the hot lid & his fingers gets burned.Santo says Sanket are you okay? Sanket says ya nothhing big.Santo see his fingers & says I will apply ointment else it will get worse.Sanket hesitates but Santo applies the ointment.Just then Dhairya enters the kitchen(who was calling for pushpa but she was nowhere in sight so goes to kitchen).Santo is busy appyling ointment so dosent listen Dhairya enter kitchen.Sanket looks at Dhairya over Santo's shoulder.He pulls his hand back.Dhairya fumes seeing SantoSanket.He crush the glass in his hand which was on the kitchen counter.Santo's back to Dhairya.See hears the sound & is abt to turn.Dhairya Shouts Santoshi.Santo quickly turn only to see Dhairya's hand bleeding & blood dripping on the floor.Sanket says Dhairya I was just...Dhairya says enough.I want you to leave now.Santo is stunned.Sanket decides to leave them alone & says to Santo ok Santo I am going to Pratap sir.Sanket stops beside Dhairya & says Its my fault dont scold Santo.Dhairya gives him hard look & says she is my wife now I know what to do.Sanket leaves.Santo says Dhairya sir your hand.Dhairya angerily looks at her & steps towards Santo.Santo steps backward until her back hit the wall.Dhairya asks why are you doing this to me.Santo asks what are you talking abt? Dhairya gets frustrated & says oh ya the typical Santo who dosent know anything.Santo says Dhairya sir we can argue later let me bandage your wound.She is abt to take his hand he jerks it back.Santo looks at Dhairya confused.Dhairya looks longingly at Santo.Santo says Dhairya sir.Dhairya put his finger on her lips. Eyelock scene(bg - meri bebasi ka bayan hai bas chal raha na iss gadi from movie rockstar plays).After few moments he remove his finger from her lips.He turns & walks.Santo says Dhairya sir your wound.He stops & looks over his shoulder & says there are some wounds you cant see.Santo gets all confused.Dhairya leaves.Santo looks at the blood on the floor.She puts some blood on her hairline.She says sometimes I dont understand you Dhairya Sir.Her eyes starts to water up as she remembers Dhairya putting sindoor on her maang.(So looong Sooo melodramatic sorry guys bear my Sairyaholicness)

Jealousy track is becoming our weakness. 😆
Sairyaholics! Can't help it. 😳 😆

Symar! 🤗 don't worry dear, we can understand your love for Sairya. 😆
This is really nice. 😃
Dhairya said she is my wife now 🥳 ❤️
He crush the glass in the hand 😲
Dhairya confused Santoshi 😆 😆

He might be confused as well. 😉
Later in his room, he'll gonna think why I hurt myself for Santoshi 🤣 🤣
Rajjo dont you think we are becoming devotee of DP.DP will be so happy with us Irshya Irshya Irshya.
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Rajjo dont you think we are becoming devotee of DP.DP will be so happy with us Irshya Irshya Irshya.

Yes! 👍🏼

We'll love to see jealous Dhairya. 😆
Irsha, irsha, irsha 😃
Jealousy track in the show 🥳

She's bold and beautiful 😳 ⭐️
Originally posted by rajni13

Yes! 👍🏼

We'll love to see jealous Dhairya. 😆
Irsha, irsha, irsha 😃

Well as you know I would love to see a jealousy track.😃  But that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.  Maybe in the near future they will show us that track.  Then at least we can see Dhairya start to wonder why it bothers him if some guy (let's hope it is Sanket) gives his wife attention.  Then maybe he will realize that Riya is not the one for him and that he actually likes Santoshi.😊  I think this is all wishful thinking on my part.😆