Sairya scenes - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

What is this? 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

What is this? 😕

Oh nothing by mistake type ho gaya
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Yes it will be great Dhairya will suddenly start acting protective of his one & only precious wife Santo.

He will again blame Santoshi.
Saying this is all happening because of you and now you will have to face those wild animals as a punishment. ðŸĪŠ 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Rajjo Sairya Scenesthread got more than 1000 views 😃 .This is for you ⭐ïļ for making this thread.Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Hey Rajjo Sairya Scenesthread got more than 1000 views 😃 .This is for you ⭐ïļ for making this thread.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail

Hey Rajjo Sairya Scenesthread got more than 1000 views 😃 .This is for you ⭐ïļ for making this thread.

it's a collective effort of all Sairyans ðŸĨģ ⭐ïļ 👏
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay Scene is like this Dhairya throws a party & invites his friends (some bad ones are also present there) .Santo serves refreshment & one of Dhairya's friend misbheaves that way with Santo.Dhairya watches it all from far & instantly gets angry he storms towards them & drags his friend forcefully to the center of the room & starts beating him wildly in his rage.Santo tries to stop him but he dosent listen to her.His friend in btwn getting beaten up asks Dhairya what did I do I was just having little fun with her come on Dhairya she is not your wife why r you beating me for this girl I am your friend & she is nothing but a servent.Dhairya shouts she is my wife do you listen? he gives a final solid punch to the guy & the guy falls to the floor & gets unconscious.Santoshi gets stunned seeing& hearing all this.Dhairya gives once glance at Santo & storms towards his room leaving Santo all confused & poor Dhairya confused in his room & looks at his hands & asks himsef what have I done & for whom Santo? -- 😆 I told you Rajjo zyada ho gaya naa.

Like it 👍🏞
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Like it 👍🏞

You can also share your imagination. 😃
Any kind of scene. ðŸ˜ģ
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhairya and Santoshi getting car problem stuck at night in the woods find a abandoned house and they will have to stay there together and then its starts raining/storm and the roof is leaking and they need to move close to each other, all dark with only the moonlight...

Pushpa telling Santoshi, Dhairya want juice she goes to his room and he just comes out of the bathroom..all wet...and only a towel..

rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Dhairya and Santoshi getting car problem stuck at night in the woods find a abandoned house and they will have to stay there together and then its starts raining/storm and the roof is leaking and they need to move close to each other, all dark withonly the moonlight...

[DIV]Pushpa telling Santoshi, Dhairya want juice she goes to his room and he just comes out of the bathroom..all wet...and only a towel.

Awesome 👏 ðŸĨģ 👏
Alone in a house. ðŸ˜ģ
Handsome and Hot Dhairya
Sairya together. âĪïļ

Don't know about Santoshi, but my heart is beating fast after reading this. ðŸ˜ģ 😆