Santoshi Maa

Sairya scenes - Page 6

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
So scene is like this.
Maabhi is critical and in ICU. Doctors are trying their best but not sure. Dhairya is distributed and hurt. Santoshi prays to Santoshi maa for Maabhi's well being. Dhairya is watching all this and also prays for the sake of Maabhi.
After sometimes doctors said that Maabhi is out of danger and everyone gets happy.
In his happiness, Dhairya hugs Santoshi tightly 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajni13

So scene is like this.
Maabhi is critical and in ICU. Doctors are trying their best but not sure. Dhairya is distributed and hurt. Santoshi prays to Santoshi maa for Maabhi's well being. Dhairya is watching all this and also prays for the sake of Maabhi.
After sometimes doctors said that Maabhi is out of danger and everyone gets happy.
In his happiness, Dhairya hugs Santoshi tightly 😳

Yes, yes! but after a massive accident so that she has to be in the bed for a few months... 😆😆
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Katori

Yes, yes! but after a massive accident so that she has to be in the bed for a few months...😆😆

yes Katori 😉   
and Sairya in Maabhi's room at night taking care of her and some romantic moments 😳 like Santoshi sleeping on Dhairya's shoulder ❤️
rajni13 thumbnail
My blushing emoticon is not working. 😭 😡
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Then I'll be faint after watching this. 😳

But Jokes apart... this is superb. 👍🏼
And absolutely fine. 😉

I love this particular idea as well.👏  I too would probably faint.  Or at least be screaming at my computer screen with glee.lol  Seriously the more us fans discuss possible Sairya scenes the more excited/restless I get.  They need to start showing us some good scenes already.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oceanus85

I love this particular idea as well.👏 I too would probably faint. Or at least be screaming at my computer screen with glee.lol Seriously the more us fans discuss possible Sairya scenes the more excited/restless I get. They need to start showing us some good scenes already.

Thanks Oceanus85 😳.I agree with you the more we discuss abt Sairya the more restless we get. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

My blushing emoticon is not working. 😭 😡

Dhairya & Santosh rakho Rajjo 😆 Subah phir try karna shayad kaam kar jaye.Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Good Morning Sairyans.

Good morning dear. 😃
I like the name Sairyans 😳
rajni13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Dhairya & Santosh rakho Rajjo 😆 Subah phir try karna shayad kaam kar jaye.

kitna Dhairya aur Santosh karun, starting se hi work out nahi kar raha
Dusra emoticon hi use kar rahi hoon tabse 😳

Shayad DP mujhe pareshan kar rahi hai, main Santoshi ke side jo hoon 😭 😉 😆 Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

kitna Dhairya aur Santosh karun, starting se hi work out nahi kar raha
Dusra emoticon hi use kar rahi hoon tabse 😳

Hey yeah to kiya work scentence ke baad next line me toh blushing icon dikh raha hai.