Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey one imagination toh aaya but zayad ho jayega shayad Rajni.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hey one imagination toh aaya but zayad ho jayega shayad Rajni.

It's okay...just share it. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajni13

It's okay...just share it. 😃

Okay Scene is like this Dhairya throws a party & invites his friends (some bad ones are also present there) .Santo serves refreshment & one of Dhairya's friend misbheaves that way with Santo.Dhairya watches it all from far & instantly gets angry he storms towards them & drags his friend forcefully to the center of the room & starts beating him wildly in his rage.Santo tries to stop him but he dosent listen to her.His friend in btwn getting beaten up asks Dhairya what did I do I was just having little fun with her come on Dhairya she is not your wife why r you beating me for this girl I am your friend & she is nothing but a servent.Dhairya shouts she is my wife do you listen? he gives a final solid punch to the guy & the guy falls to the floor & gets unconscious.Santoshi gets stunned seeing& hearing all this.Dhairya gives once glance at Santo & storms towards his room leaving Santo all confused & poor Dhairya confused in his room & looks at his hands & asks himsef what have I done & for whom Santo? -- 😆 I told you Rajjo zyada ho gaya naa.Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Okay Scene is like this Dhairya throws a party & invites his friends (some bad ones are also present there) .Santo serves refreshment & one of Dhairya's friend misbheaves that way with Santo.Dhairya watches it all from far & instantly gets angry he storms towards them & drags his friend forcefully to the center of the room & starts beating him wildly in his rage.Santo tries to stop him but he dosent listen to her.His friend in btwn getting beaten up asks Dhairya what did I do I was just having little fun with her come on Dhairya she is not your wife why r you beating me for this girl I am your friend & she is nothing but a servent.Dhairya shouts she is my wife do you listen? he gives a final solid punch to the guy & the guy falls to the floor & gets unconscious.Santoshi gets stunned seeing& hearing all this.Dhairya gives once glance at Santo & storms towards his room leaving Santo all confused & poor Dhairya confused in his room & looks at his hands & asks himsef what have I done & for whom Santo? -- 😆 I told you Rajjo zyada ho gaya naa.

Then I'll be faint after watching this. 😳

But Jokes apart... this is superb. 👍🏼
And absolutely fine. 😉
rajni13 thumbnail
I also have something in my mind, but it's related to Maabhi 😈
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Then I'll be faint after watching this. 😳

But Jokes apart... this is superb. 👍🏼
And absolutely fine. 😉

Thanks Rajjo some points left Dhairya drags that guy by the collor & when he beats that guy his 3-4 friends tries to stop him but you know how they show in serial where hero gets He-man strength especially in his rage so his friends not able to stop him.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hi Rajjo still there ? Good night buddy.By the way
Rajjo naam okay naa?
rajni13 thumbnail

Thanks Rajjo some points left Dhairya drags that guy by the collor & when he beats that guy his 3-4 friends tries to stop him but you know how they show in serial where hero gets He-man strength especially in his rage so his friends not able to stop him.

Symphony 🥳 🥳

But in the end, Dhairya should not leave the place all alone. But he should have to caught Santoshi's hand and left.
(He may go to his room or in garden.)
rajni13 thumbnail

Hi Rajjo still there ? Good night buddy.By the way
Rajjo naam okay naa?

Good night buddy.
And Rajjo is fine. 😃 😛
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Good night buddy.
And Rajjo is fine. 😃 😛

Abhi gayi nahi wo tumhara mabhi wala scene kya tha?