A very very strong reason

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
so guyz i have a very strong reason now
we all r getting angry and hyper that why makers have made palash protagonist
i have an answer
we all like a love triangle between two boys and one girl  but in this case the other guy who is actually an antagonist tries too separate them but this love triangle between pasaga is a completely different case.Palash is here to unite them instead of saperating.
concentrate on the definition of protagonist and antagonist
protagonist:
                the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.
antagonist:

a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.

So their is nothing wrong that palash is protagonist cz he is here to unite them
we all say that this serial is different from all other serials na so obv story too is different..
if in wiki their would be written antagonist then that would be our big prob cz in this case he would be there to separate them..
so yeah we should not get worry, Palash is a very positive and good guy and is here to unite them that is y he is protagonist, if he was antagonist then he would be there to separate them but thankgod, its nothing like that
i hope ,i have made myself pretty clear
What say guyz, am i right??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22Caesar25jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Yes agree with u but when he will falls in love With gangaa he will turn antagonist for sure

Edited by jacina19saga - 17 April 2016 at 6:40am
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacina19saga

Yes agree with u but when he will falls in love With gangaa he will turn antagonist for sure
but protagonist means that he is there to unite thm and i think they will not change him to antagonist after falling for gangaa cz he's a very positive and ood guy or vese b their are so many enemies of saga so v never know
jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mifra_14

but protagonist means that he is there to unite thm and i think they will not change him to antagonist after falling for gangaa cz he's a very positive and ood guy or vese b their are so many enemies of saga so v never know

but it s love mifra and the person can change love can makes angel devil
Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I also think his character is positive & he is there to unite SaGa.
don't think he will turn grey when he will fall for Gangaa as we have already so many negative characters.
Veera94 Groupbie
Veera94
Veera94

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Yeah he is positive n i think he'll stay posituve only even if he falls in love with ganga. Remember he said he respects women alot and believes in equality. So i dont think he would force ganga to accept his love in anyway. He doesn't seem like jaanvi to steep to any level to get what he wants. And ganga won't fall in love with him or anyone coz she truly loves sagar she herself had said this to sahil. So, why would she change now?! Saga will be united and palash is going to help them in this. We just need to relax n enjoy the show.

Edited by Veera94 - 17 April 2016 at 10:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mifra_14

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishtilover

I also think his character is positive & he is there to unite SaGa.
don't think he will turn grey when he will fall for Gangaa as we have already so many negative characters.
exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishtilover

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mifra_14

but it s love mifra and the person can change love can makes angel devil
but u see cvs have shown him a very positive and strong hearted guy, i dont he'll ever change grey

Go to top