Posted: 7 years ago
Since last few years,people were complaining about srk not doing any good movies.They always said that they want to see him in movies like CDI and Swades again.

But when finally he did a really good movie like Fan,people are not watching it.The movie may not be that great but SRK's roles in the movie were really different from what he did since last few years.His haters said that Gaurav's character is like that of Darr.No,Gaurav is different from his character in Darr.In fact,SRK has never portrayed such kind of characters in any movie earlier.

The movie is appreciated by most of the critics but still it's box office collection is not good.

And then people complain that he is doing same kind of roles.When he does something different,people don't appreciate it.

Ab bechara SRK kare bhi toh kya kare? 
Hmm...well last line i totally agree bcoz aisa he hai
Actors like Shahrukh, Amitabh, even Salman and Aamir are all actors that will never lose their star power. They have already achieved a tremendous amount in the industry. With time and generation, even scripts change. You could take a poll on this forum and most people will agree the scripts that were written in the 90s were much more better in every way than now. I'm seeing Fan today, so can't comment on the film as of yet. But he will always have that star power.
second half of the movie is not really good as everyone stating here...the movie is struggling because of that not because of srks star power...wait n see raees.
Its a different kind of film ... But again it lacks most of the contents that a normal cinema goer is excited about be it songs , heroine ...
Its not a film that will b Able to attract everybody ...
If the film had another actor instead of SRK ... The Max bus it would have done considering the fact that its critically acclaimed will b nothing more than 30-35cr

So his star power has helped the film to collect 20cr on the first day ... And its his star power that'll help the film sustain in the coning days ...

Edited by JOHNdaCENA - 7 years ago
No infact on the contrary fan ke baad uske purane fans wapis aa gaye 
having no female lead has affected FAN!  Edited by Dhin-Chak - 7 years ago
call me malinist (if there is such term😆) but having no item song has hurt fan😆
Originally posted by Anachronist

call me malinist (if there is such term😆) but having no item song has hurt fan😆

😉 tahir shah ko le letay na
i think dilwale dented srk's reputation alot. ... fan is bringing back critics and fans who were basically washing their hands off him. it gave his credibility back as an actor

so i think fan is like the first step in the ladder... his next films will be more happily awaited and received

and no actress and no songs puts a huge dent esp in small towns