Manan-In the mafia world - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends!
Thank u so much for your likes and comments. I am really happy with your response. I am happy that you people like my story. Pls keep supporting me like this...I have also put up the index now 
Thank you
Hey dear...u have mentioned chapter 2 is on page 3.?..and there s only 2 pages.. ..n I have checked page 2 ...there s no update there ...so plzzz pm me d update..it would be great ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey can you pls tell me how to put on a next page and continue topics...I am trying but its not happening๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by amish234 - 7 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰ interesting...
nicely penned it..
plz continue...
Chapter 2

Hey people!! I am back with the second chapter...

Hope you enjoy!

Nandini's POV

...My sleep left me. But I still kept my eyes closed. I felt I was moving... more like...being moved... I knew I shouldn't have listened to Aryaman and come to that stupid club in the first place...Bhagwaan jaane maine duniya ke kis kone me hongi abhi...!!

Suddenly I heard voices of some people... boys actually...

Boy 1: Dude, when do you think she'll be up?
Boy 2: mujhe kya pata! but I think she might be up in a few minutes...

I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Well, I was in a car and my hands were tied up. There were two men sitting in front of the car. I looked in the mirror and tried to get a glimpse of the men...One was the same person with chocolate brown eyes from the club...I should have known that such a thing was gonna happen...Vaise bhi shakal se seedha saadha insaan to lag nahi raha tha...And the other one was completely unknown to me...

I asked them: Who the hell are you people and tum log mujhe kahaan lekar jaa rahe ho?

Boy 1: you don't need to know...Just tell us your father's and brother's name.

me: excuse me?? mai tumhe kyun bataun? tum kya lagte ho mere?

Boy 2: Mind your language, baby girl..mai chahun to abhi ek goli se uda sakta hun tumhe

My eyes opened wide at the information I had just kindly got..." Ri...Rishab murthy is my brother a..and I don't have a father.." I stuttered out.

Boy 1: fine, ab ek shabd bhi mat bolna varna you are so gone.. we don't deal with dramas that people create..

I snorted at that and stayed quiet the rest of the journey. Wellab yeh log tho ek number ke sadu nikle...so I decided to just enjoy the scenery.

Soon, we reached a huge gate...

Boy 2: we have reached.. get up

I tried to think of a way to escape while getting out.

Boy 1: sochna bhi mat. It won't work

WaitHow the hell did he know what I had been thinking?!

The boys just smirked at me and led me to the gate. There was wierd box thingy were both of them by turns put their fingers on it and after that the machine said : " Access granted"

WhoaaSecretive much?! Maine abhi actually me ek fingerprint taker dekha..How cool is that?!

We then walked down a path which was surrounded by tall trees at the sides and soon reached a huge mansion...It was actually too huge!!
I exclaimed out: OMG!! Itna bada ghar aap logon ka hai ?

The boys chuckled and the one with chocolate brown eyes said: haan! ab andar chalo

me: no way! why would I go into the house just because you said it?

He groaned and said: Cabir!...
ohso finally...one of the guys' name was Cabir...and he signaled him something. Cabir nodded and came towards me...

me: hey...hey...why you coming near me..go away...He ignored me and pushed something into my arm...
And suddenly I became drowsy and sleep came over me...
_________

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a huge room...a kind which anyone would have died for...

I woke up and found a note beside my bed
Nandini,
When your awake, get ready soon and come down for breakfast.
your kidnapper
I quickly brushed my teeth and took a bath. The clothes were in the wardrobe...and soon got out of the room. The interior of the house was so good...jisne yeh design kiya hai...definitely has a good taste...

I was walking around the house as I had trouble finding the dining hall...suddenly I saw the chocolate brown eyed dude come out from nowhere and smirked at me and said: I see you're ready now...and winked at me!!
Seriously!! He had the nerve to do that! I asked him: Can you now please tell me your name?

Him: yeah...Its Manik..
me: "manik"...I repeated. I don't know why but it felt really good saying his name...

me: and can you please do the kind honor of also telling me why am I here, what is this place and who actually you are??

Manik smirked and chuckled: sure babe...why not? Welcome to the MAFIA!!

So people...here is the second chapter...please read and share your views about it...
Hope you enjoyed!!

I must say nice story..

Manik all of a sudden kidnapped nandu..

n she enjoys scene..that was funny

but interesting update

plz update soon
Hahhahaa nice update and a hilarious one too...I mean nandu kidnapp ho gyi phir bhi kitni chillax h...by god mjhe to ab abtak almost 50 panik attacks aa chuke hote ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Update soon... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome update I loved it...
Amazinggg update
Nandu ko manbir ne kidnap kiya pr q...lovd it
Continue soon