Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 94)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 13 August 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Lashy,
May be you, along with a few will be invited by Baby-Babloo to their house for an elaborate discussion and planning of the inaugural ceremony of "If-it-happened-in India" Olympics!Day Dreaming

It will be like my earlier post"Newshour in JATimes now"on P140 ( dated 23rd Feb 2016)  in Sashashyam's "Of Human Bondage" thread.LOL

Periyamma.

Yes, I'm game... 

Undoubtedly, the actual Olympics being hosted in India, would turn out to be a disaster... 
and Shyamala periyamma, I totally agree about the needless extravagance of the inauguration ceremony Pinch

But Baby and Babloo could/would bring their own spl twist to the entire 'What if?' Ermm a Just-for-fun imagination thingy? 

Edited by lashy - 13 August 2016 at 9:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.rainy.Tilottamaakarkuzhali--cute.manasi--sashashyamharshu27

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 13 August 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Not just the inauguration ceremony, Lashykanna, but far more so the venues and the organisation of the Games themselves. It is all horrendously expensive, so many huge venues have to be built and so much infrastructure as well, which is useless after the Games.It is invariably an exercise in massive ego boosting for the host country. China in 2008  had the money, but they had other problems, and even there, the sheer extravagance of many of the constructions provoked a lot of public criticism, and some of them were scaled down.

Shyamala  Periyamma

Originally posted by lashy

Lashy,
May be you, along with a few will be invited by Baby-Babloo to their house for an elaborate discussion and planning of the inaugural ceremony of "If-it-happened-in India" Olympics!Day Dreaming

It will be like my earlier post"Newshour in JATimes now"on P140 ( dated 23rd Feb 2016)  in Sashashyam's "Of Human Bondage" thread.LOL

Periyamma.

Yes, I'm game... 

Undoubtedly, the actual Olympics being hosted in India, would turn out to be a disaster... 
and Shyamala periyamma, I totally agree about the needless extravagance of the inauguration ceremony Pinch

But Baby and Babloo could/would bring their own spl twist to the entire 'What if?' Ermm a Just-for-fun imagination thingy? 

karkuzhaliTilottamaa-Felicity---cute.manasi--harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 13 August 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

An important Conference in Baby and Babloo's house about the imaginary Olympics in           India in 2020. 

(Grandma goes to sleep after watching the Olympic games,  down with disappointment, but up with the longing for expecting India to shine in the world...)

Baby Sarasa: Grandma, where are the Olympic games  being played?
G'ma: It is a place called Brazil in South America..darling
Babloo: South America? Where is it? Is it in America?
Baby: See the Map book Babloo.. Daddy got you one...
G'ma: In Rio, the capital of Brazil..
Babloo: Is it very far from here grandma, can we go there?
G'ma: No.. we can only watch it from TV
Babloo: How did TV go there?
Baby: Babloo kutty, TV can go anywhere..
Babloo: Can we go there by Magic carpet? I will ask Shyamala aunty..
G'ma: Why taking all the trouble darlings..we can have the games here in our place..
Baby: Yipee ..that will be nice...we can have it here ..
Babloo: Yayyy...we will have it here...
G'ma: So, if we are to hold the games here, what should we do? We will discuss about this with Shyamala aunty, Lashy aunty, Shagun Akka, Bindu akka, Harshu akka, Manasi akka and Adwi akka...
Babloo: Who is 'dwi'kka? I don't know her..Have I seen her?
Baby: No.. She is grandma's new friend..But she has seen your photo..grandma showed our photos to all her friends..
Babloo: Baby'kka, I want to know if grandma showed them my nice photo, not the one where I cry..Daddy took the photo and showed funny face to me.
G'ma: Don't worry .. I showed them your best photo.. 
Baby: Grandma, are your friends coming here?
G'ma: Yes, I am expecting them now..
Babloo: Is Shyamala aunty also coming.?.So jolly...
(Lashy, Shagun and Harshu come..)
Babloo: Hi Shagun'kka, Hug    Who is  Harshu'kka and who is Lashy aunty?
(Harshu akka and Lashy aunty introduce themselves..)
Lashy: Now, periyamma, I like your idea of imagining the conducting of the Olympic games here in India.. I can give you any help provided it doesn't affect my HBAS scedule..You know periamma, I had to delay chapter 12 because of guests in my house.. and my two imps..
G'ma: Don't worry Lashy.. You can leave the kids here.. They will enjoy playing with Babby and Babloo..
Baby: Yes aunty.. I like playing with them..
Babloo: Lashy aunty, are they boys?
Lashy: Yes Kanna..,, They will also love kutties like you..
G'ma: Ha..there come our Bindu, Adwi, and Manasi..
Harshu: Aunty, Shyamala aunty said that cannot come and said that she will be present on skype.
Baby: Yippee.. I can see her..
Babloo: What is skype grandma?
Shagun: It is like a phone, but you can see the other person who is taking to you..
G'ma: (logs  on the computer)...Ah.. there she is...

sashashyam

Baby and Babloo: Hi Shyamala aunty..
Shyamala: Hi kutties!
G'ma: Hello Shyamala..Can you hear me?
Shyamala: Yes akka.. why did you call me? You know pretty well that I don't like this idea of...
Babloo: Hello Aunty!.. Can you see me?.. Tell me what dress I'm wearing?
Baby: Hi aunty, why didn't  you come?
Shyamala: Sorry my darlings.. I have some important domestic problem to solve and that's why I couldn't come.. I told your grandma about that..
G'ma: Okay all ..Let me first explain why I invited you here.. Our Baby and Babloo want to have the Olympic Games conducted here in India.. Is there anyone who approves the idea? put up your hand..if you say yes..
(Lashy and Baby put up their hands.A second later Babloo puts up both his hands)
Baby: Hey.. you shouldn't put up both your hands Babloo..
Babloo: Why not? my hands are short.. that's why..
Baby: Shyamala aunty, ..put up your hand..
Shyamala: The Olympics in India? Perish the thought..It will be a gargantuan waste of money that would be  far better spent on more up to date training facilities and other support for our sportsmen who are in general a sadly neglected lot..We had enough of hassles and waste and corruption at the Commonwealth games..We should't even think of bidding for the Olympics..
Babloo:Confused( to Baby)'kka, what is aunty saying? does she say yes?
Baby:( more confused) I don't know..
G'ma: Shyamala, we are only imagining that if we are to host the Olympics here, how will the inauguration be..
Lashy: Yes Periamma..I totally agree with you about the needless extravaganza ..but it is only a fun imagining things so that we can satisfy the kids' curiosity..
Shagun:  Shyamala aunty, I also agree with you...
Shyamala: Lashykanna, not only the horrendous expenditure, but the waste of money on huge structure, which eventually will become a waste after the games.. Have you heard about the Olympics in China in the year 2008?
Akka, it is only a waste of time discussing about it.. and please leave me out..If you want I will listen to your discussion without my participation..
G'ma: Okay Shyamala as you say.. But I want to listen to what others are saying.. Now Harshu, what is your idea? how can we plan the cultural events on the inauguration day?
Harshu: Aunty, we can show the AkDha retros on the giant screen in the arena..
Shagun: Yes auntie..Jodha Akbar had an important place in everyone's household every night..and still has.. I endorse Harshu Di's idea.. Both of us can draft a workable plan..
Lashy: That's what I said periyamma.. Nothing wrong in imagining..
Baby: Grandma, I saw people staging drama with spider costumes in the Olympics..We can have fancy dress parade..
Babloo: Yes.. but what is parade Baby'kka? Is it a game?
Bindu: No babloo, it is like walking before the people wearing fancy dress ..
Babloo: What fancy dress'kka? Fairy tale fancy dress?
Baby: No.. I want  Jalal uncle and Jodha akka fancy dress..
Adwi: Yes.. that will be nice and we can organise some artistes to sing Rabindra Sangeet.. Nil Anjana ghana kunjarachara song will be very apt for the occasion.. 
G'ma: Manasi, why don't you suggest something..
Manasi: Aunty.. I prefer to be a silent spectator..
G'ma: Okay..my dear kids.. What is wrong in dreaming? Even our ex President Dr Abdul Kalam wanted the youngsters to dream about bright future of the nation...
Babloo: OuchBaby'kka, I don't know that grandma is young!..
G'ma: Babloo kutty.. you don't know  that I am made young by your akkas!LOL
Baby and Babloo: Grandma, grandma, Wake up..It is tea time for you..

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 13 August 2016 at 11:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41-Felicity-sashashyamharshu27lashy

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 August 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

An important Conference in Baby and Babloo's house about the imaginary Olympics in           India in 2020. 

^^^ I love this pic...it is so cute...Embarrassed

(Grandma goes to sleep after watching the Olympic games,  down with disappointment, but up with the longing for expecting India to shine in the world...)

Baby'kka's advice...LOL
Magic carpet seems never to leave his mind...LOL
G'ma: Why taking all the trouble darlings..we can have the games here in our place..
G'ma: So, if we are to hold the games here, what should we do? We will discuss about this with Shyamala aunty, Lashy aunty, Shagun Akka, Bindu akka, Harshu akka, Manasi akka and Adwi akka...
Baby: No.. She is grandma's new friend..But she has seen your photo..grandma showed our photos to all her friends..
Babloo: Baby'kka, I want to know if grandma showed them my nice photo, not the one where I cry..Daddy took the photo and showed funny face to me.
>>>ROFLROFL
Lashy: Now, periyamma, I like your idea of imagining the conducting of the Olympic games here in India.. I can give you any help provided it doesn't affect my HBAS scedule..You know periamma, I had to delay chapter 12 because of guests in my house.. and my two imps..
G'ma: Don't worry Lashy.. You can leave the kids here.. They will enjoy playing with Babby and Babloo..
The most important question...LOLWink
Harshu: Aunty, Shyamala aunty said that cannot come and said that she will be present on skype.
Shagun: It is like a phone, but you can see the other person who is taking to you..
G'ma: (switches on the computer)...Ah.. there she is...

sashashyam

Shyamala: Yes akka.. why did you call me? You know pretty well that I don't like this idea of...
>>>LOL
Shyamala: Sorry my darlings.. I have some important domestic problem to solve and that's why I couldn't come.. I told your grandma about that..
G'ma: Okay all ..Let me first explain why I invited you here.. Our Baby and Babloo want to have the Olympic Games conducted here in India.. Is there anyone who approve the idea? put up your hand..if you say yes..
(Lashy and Baby put up their hands.A second later Babloo puts up both his hands)
So cute...Embarrassed
Good point! WinkLOL
Shyamala: The Olympics in India? Perish the thought..It will be a gargantuan waste of money that would be  far better spent on more up to date training facilities and other support for our sportsmen who are in general a sadly neglected lot..We had enough of hassles and waste and corruption at the Commonwealth games..We should't even think of bidding for the Olympics..
>>>ROFLROFLROFL
G'ma: Shyamala, we are only imagining that if we are to host the Olympics here, how will the inauguration be..
Lashy: Yes Periamma..I totally agree with you about the needless extravaganza ..but it is only a fun imagining things so that we can satisfy the kids' curiosity..
Shyamala: Lashykanna, not only the horrendous expenditure, but the waste of money on huge structure, which eventually will become a waste after the games.. Have you heard about the Olympics in China in the year 2008?
Akka, it is only a waste of time discussing about it.. and please leave me out..If you want I will listen to your discussion without my participation..
G'ma: Okay Shyamala as you say.. But I want to listen to what others are saying.. Now Harshu, what is your idea? how can we plan the cultural events on the inauguration day?
Shagun: Yes auntie..Jodha Akbar had an important place in everyone's household every night..and still has.. I endorse Harshu Di's idea.. Both of us can draft a workable plan..
>>>Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Baby: Grandma, I saw people staging drama with spider costumes in the Olympics..We can have fancy dress parade..
Adwi: Yes.. that will be nice and we can organise some artistes to sing Rabindra Sangeet.. Nil Anjana ghana kunjarachara song will be very apt for the occasion.. 
Manu di...LOL
G'ma: Okay..my dear kids.. What is wrong in dreaming? Even our ex President Dr Abdul Kalam wanted the youngsters to dream about bright future of the nation...
>>>ROFL

Karkuzhali.

.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41karkuzhaliharshu27lashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 13 August 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

>>babloo is truly obsessed with magic carpet...ROFL
>>aunty dis emo of tongue showing is reallly v funny and cute tooROFLEmbarrassed
>>babloo doesnt know me.....Cry
G'ma: (switches on the computer)...Ah.. there she is...

sashashyam

G'ma: Okay all ..Let me first explain why I invited you here.. Our Baby and Babloo want to have the Olympic Games conducted here in India.. Is there anyone who approve the idea? put up your hand..if you say yes..
>> aunty both of us shagun and me r obsessed with akdha....ROFLCool
>>LOL
>>ROFLROFL

Karkuzhali.

>> cute pic aunty...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaakarkuzhalibinduprasad41lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

AkDha Family Salutes ThNation!..

Edited by karkuzhali - 14 August 2016 at 4:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneloveJA.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41_Dexterity_--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa and Babloo kutty celebrate Indian Independence Day!

(Babloo is seen in British soldier's costume (Third from left) and Baby in Bharatmata costume(Fourth from left). 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41_Dexterity_-Felicity---cute.manasi--sashashyamlashyharshu27

binduprasad41 IF-Dazzler
binduprasad41
binduprasad41

Posted: 14 August 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby Sarasa and Babloo kutty celebrate Indian Independence Day!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Babloo is seen in British soldier's costume (Third from left) and Baby in Bharatmata costume(Fourth from left).</font>

so cute

happy Independence day

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaakarkuzhali_Dexterity_-Felicity---cute.manasi--lashy

Go to top