Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 84)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Baby Sarasa and Babloo  fly in theMagic Carpet  to Agra Fort to see Akbar.

couple flying carpet cute illustration

(Grandma is reading a picture story book titled "Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp" to Baby and Babloo.)
Grandma: (Continues)...So, this is the genie that obeyed his master Aladdin..
Babloo: What is a genie grandma??
Baby: Genie is the servant of the boy Aladdin, Babloo  kutty. That boy got a lamp from a Magician..
Babloo: Is he the one who says,"Abrakadabra"?
G'ma: Yes..the magician is a person who does tricks..Sometimes he brings things from nowhere, and sometimes he makes the things disappear..
Baby: Grandma, once a magician came to our school..He took 4 or 5 birds from his hat..He said "Abrakadara"
Babloo: Baby'kka, Is he the magician who gave the lamp to 'lladdin?
Baby: Noo..That one was real.. this one is in the story..
Babloo: But how then both of them know to say Abrakadabra"? Did they go to the same school?
Baby: Babloo dear, the one who came to my school, must have read this story..
G'ma: And then, Aladdin married  the princess and lived happily in a palace.. That is the end of the story..And now go to bed..It is now bed time..

( Grandma goes. But Baby and Babloo don't sleep..they keep talking .)
Babloo: I want to fly in the magic carpet..
Baby: Yes Babloo.. Shyamala aunty said she will send it here and pick us up for going to her place..
Babloo: 'kka, cant we ask the genie to bring it here? We will go to Jalal uncle's place..
Baby: ( Happily) Yesss kutty,  let's try. Say "Abrakadabra" three times..Do you know how many is three?
Baby: Yes'kka..
( Both say "Abrakadabra " three times and the genie appears before them.)
Genie: O, master, what can I do for you? Command me!
Babloo:Approve (aside) It is a man.. I will order him..( aloud) Genie, we want to go to Jalal uncle's place.. do you know the place?
Genie: Yes ..master.. I took you there once .. How many of you are travelling?
Last time I had to carry 4 people and a lot of luggage..Because of that my carpet got punctured.. and I had to mend it. It was out of service for one week..
Baby: Only both of us are going..but you have to stay there and bring us back before grandma wakes up from sleep..
Babloo: Yes, you should..otherwise grandma will scold us..
Genie: No problem master..
( Genie gives a turban to Babloo and a tiara to Baby to wear. Baby and Babloo sit on the magic carpet.The next minute they travel back to 16th Century, and land in Agra Fort..)
even i want to go agra fort and see jalal uncle...Day Dreaming

Baby: Genie,don't leave us and go..Stay with us..
Babloo: Genie, Take us to Jalal uncle's palace..
Genie: Okay master..
(He carries Baby in one hand and Babloo in the other and deposits in Jalal's hojra. As usual, his hojra is full of Begums and  looks like they have some conference.)
Bablo: 'kka I can't see the uncle..
Baby: Yes.. I also can't..all the Akkas hide him..
Babloo: What are they doing? Genie can you find out what they are doing?
( Genie takes the form of a Baandi, and goes inside. Next minute he comes out)
Genie: O, master, Jalal has gone to war.. and he is wounded.. All his begums are going to the war with chilli powder.. They are discussing about how many kilos of powder should they order.. Jodha Begum is preparing the list of things to be taken...
ohhh no not again mirchi warD'ohLOL looks like all r obsessed with d mirchi war and d powder...LOL

Babloo and Baby: Run ,run...Genie, take us back to our house.. Otherwise they will take us to the war...
ROFL
( "No ..no.. run.. " shouts Babloo and wakes up.. Hugs his teddy bear and goes to sleep with the thumb in his mouth.)
LOL

Karkuzhali.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaalashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Delightful as always, Akka! It is amazing how you keep this up! The best parts (for me) in blue as usual.

Shyamala

I am afraid I do not like these kids at all, especially after you spoilt us with those lovely pictures yesterday. And Babloo is  as big as his Baby'kka. But I suppose you had your constraints!Wink

(Grandma is reading a picture story book titled "Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp" to Baby and Babloo.)
Baby: Genie is the servant of the boy Aladdin, Babloo  kutty. That boy got a lamp from a Magician..
G'ma: Yes..the magician is a person who does tricks..Sometimes he brings things from nowhere, and sometimes he makes the things disappear..
Baby: Grandma, once a magician came to our school..He took 4 or 5 birds from his hat..He said "Abrakadara"
Babloo: But how then both of them know to say Abrakadabra"? Did they go to the same school?
G'ma: And then, Aladdin married  the princess and lived happily in a palace.. That is the end of the story..And now go to bed..It is now bed time..

Babloo is, sensibly, not interested at all in  people getting married and living happily ever after, whatever that might mean!Wink
Baby: Yes Babloo.. Shyamala aunty said she will send it here and pick us up for going to her place..
Babloo: 'kka, cant we ask the genie to bring it here? We will go to Jalal uncle's place..
Baby: ( Happily) Yesss kutty,  let's try. Say "Abrakadabra" three times..Do you know how many is three?
Babloo:Approve (aside) It is a man.. I will order him..( aloud) Genie, we want to go to Jalal uncle's place.. do you know the place?
Aha, the smug little male chauvinist brat!Wink
Last time I had to carry 4 people and a lot of luggage..Because of that my carpet got punctured.. and I had to mend it. It was out of service for one week..

They should be relieved that there are no tickets by weight, for the next time, with Grandma, Shagun Akka, Harshu Akka and Bindu'kka, the cost would escalate!Wink

Baby: Only both of us are going..but you have to stay there and bring us back before grandma wakes up from sleep..
( Genie gives a turban to Babloo and a tiara to Baby to wear. Baby and Babloo sit on the magic carpet.The next minute they travel back to 16th Century, and land in Agra Fort..)
(He carries Baby in one hand and Babloo in the other and deposits in Jalal's hojra. As usual, his hojra is full of Begums and  looks like they have some conference.)
Genie: O, master, Jalal has gone to war.. and he is wounded.. All his begums are going to the war with chilli powder.. They are discussing about how many kilos of powder should they order.. Jodha Begum is preparing the list of things to be taken...

So now Jalal has run away from the battlefield to his hoojra has he? And is waiting for his begums to win the war for him? The best place to throw the chilli powder would be all over him!Angry

Babloo and Baby: Run ,run...Genie, take us back to our house.. Otherwise they will take us to the war...
( "No ..no.. run.. " shouts Babloo and wakes up.. Hugs his teddy bear and goes to sleep with the thumb in his mouth.)

Cho chweet! My Sasha used to do that all the time.

Karkuzhali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaaharshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged

My dear Shyamala,
Your comments are  like "sudachuda dosai".( hot dosai, directly from the pan)...very delicious..
See my "return comments" in red.

Saraswathi akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

Delightful as always, Akka! It is amazing how you keep this up! The best parts (for me) in blue as usual.

Shyamala

I am afraid I do not like these kids at all, especially after you spoilt us with those lovely pictures yesterday. And Babloo is  as big as his Baby'kka. But I suppose you had your constraints!Wink

It is Babloo's dream, and he , being a male chauvinist assumes himself older to Baby and wants to boss over her.LOL

Babloo is, sensibly, not interested at all in  people getting married and living happily ever after, whatever that might mean!Wink
If he asks grandma the question"HOW?" , she must be prepared with an answer.
Aha, the smug little male chauvinist brat!Wink

They should be relieved that there are no tickets by weight, for the next time, with Grandma, Shagun Akka, Harshu Akka and Bindu'kka, the cost would escalate!Wink

Last time the excess weight was due to the porivilangai urundai, grandma carried.

So now Jalal has run away from the battlefield to his hoojra has he? And is waiting for his begums to win the war for him? The best place to throw the chilli powder would be all over him!Angry
Babloo has noted your comment.LOLLOL

Cho chweet! My Sasha used to do that all the time.
Thank you..

Karkuzhali.

Tilottamaasashashyamharshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Thank you Harshu for your comments to my post..
Kids as well as grandma are obsessed with Mirchi war as it was the only humour element in the  show!WinkLOL
Saraswathi Aunty.

Edited by karkuzhali - 06 August 2016 at 6:08am

Tilottamaasashashyamharshu27lashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Thank you Harshu for your comments to my post..
Kids as well as grandma are obsessed with Mirchi war as it was the only humour element in the story show!WinkLOL
Saraswathi Aunty.
yeah i can understand aunty everyone's obsession fr d mirchi powder hopefully ppl r not addicted to d spicy food coz of dis mirchi...LOLTongueWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaasashashyamlashy

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Great thread Shagun

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa-Felicity-sashashyamharshu27lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I was watching the Olympic Inauguration ceremony this morning..Spectacular!

I did too... and really, it was very well done - especially for the fact that it was done on a medium budget...  did you have a favourite segment?

I especially liked the gesture where the sportsmen/women were required to plant a sapling each...
I am a big believer in Save the Rain forests! Big smile

Edited by lashy - 06 August 2016 at 2:34pm

Tilottamaa-Felicity-sashashyamharshu27

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Says Grandma secretly hoping that these two would 'obey' her one day, too LOL

LOL
I like how this is such a convenient end to story tellingLOL, at least till the kids are about 7ishErmm

I really did think the genie appeared Disapprove only to be disappointed in the climax!

LOL 

To fit the picture... perfectlyWink! Loved the pic... and now that you've gotten the hang of it, your posts have become ultra-colourful periyammaBig smile

As usual, his hojra is full of Begums 
ROFL as usual

Awww!

karkuzhaliTilottamaasashashyamharshu27

Go to top