Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 79)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 13118

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Bindu my dear,

I have got my bucket all set, but I am having a problem at the Insert Image stage here.

I open up that window and insert the URL copied from the separate tab in which I have opened the photo from my bucket.Now this looks like the following:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/1112sashashyam/media/Sasha%20the%20Clown%201%20March%2019880003_zpsrgrjpzok.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

But when I look at the original URL, there is nothing of this repeated %20 at all. The rest is the same. I do not understand why this %20 appears again and again all thru the URL when it is copied!

I cut out the already existing http://  and look for the preview. It simply says there is an error in the loading of the preview and that I should check if the name and the path are correct.  If I try to insert the image, there is nothing when I post the reply.

What do you think is going wrong and what should I do to correct it?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Shyamala Aunty





Edited by sashashyam - 25 July 2016 at 12:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.binduprasad41Sandhya.Alashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 39950

Posted: 26 July 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Bindu my dear,

I have got my bucket all set, but I am having a problem at the Insert Image stage here.

I open up that window and insert the URL copied from the separate tab in which I have opened the photo from my bucket.Now this looks like the following:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/1112sashashyam/media/Sasha%20the%20Clown%201%20March%2019880003_zpsrgrjpzok.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

But when I look at the original URL, there is nothing of this repeated %20 at all. The rest is the same. I do not understand why this %20 appears again and again all thru the URL when it is copied!

I cut out the already existing http://  and look for the preview. It simply says there is an error in the loading of the preview and that I should check if the name and the path are correct.  If I try to insert the image, there is nothing when I post the reply.

What do you think is going wrong and what should I do to correct it?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Shyamala Aunty



Use imgur.com
(Bindu, for you too dear) It's simpler to use that website to upload pictures. 

http://imgur.com/

On top, you'll see a green tab that says new post -> browse -> and you'll reach the image on your computer

It will then upload the picture and give you a small URL which you have to copy 

Click the  picture sign on top, and paste the image URL (after removing extra http://)

Preview

Voila! Big smile


Edited by lashy - 26 July 2016 at 12:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.binduprasad41

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1452

Posted: 26 July 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Aunty,

Once the image is in your bucket,click on the image first, then right click on the image and select 'open image in new tab'.Only then we get the URL right.

Try this once since you've already created an account.If doesn't work still,pls go with imgur as suggested by Lashy diSmile

Originally posted by sashashyam

Bindu my dear,

I have got my bucket all set, but I am having a problem at the Insert Image stage here.

I open up that window and insert the URL copied from the separate tab in which I have opened the photo from my bucket.Now this looks like the following:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/1112sashashyam/media/Sasha%20the%20Clown%201%20March%2019880003_zpsrgrjpzok.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

But when I look at the original URL, there is nothing of this repeated %20 at all. The rest is the same. I do not understand why this %20 appears again and again all thru the URL when it is copied!

I cut out the already existing http://  and look for the preview. It simply says there is an error in the loading of the preview and that I should check if the name and the path are correct.  If I try to insert the image, there is nothing when I post the reply.

What do you think is going wrong and what should I do to correct it?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Shyamala Aunty





Edited by .AkDhian. - 26 July 2016 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binduprasad41lashy

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1452

Posted: 26 July 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy



Use imgur.com
(Bindu, for you too dear) It's simpler to use that website to upload pictures. 

http://imgur.com/

On top, you'll see a green tab that says new post -> browse -> and you'll reach the image on your computer

It will then upload the picture and give you a small URL which you have to copy 

Click the  picture sign on top, and paste the image URL (after removing extra http://)

Preview

Voila! Big smile

Thank you,diHug I'm used to photobucket already,it has editing options too.But,imgur seems to be simpler.

Will try this for sureBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binduprasad41lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 3874

Posted: 27 July 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

                         A short Q&A session by Baby and Babloo.

(Baby Sarasa's school is closed for a brief spell for 5 days, celebrating the Founder's Day. She has a tough time at home with Babloo..)

Babloo: Baby'kka, why don't you go to school?
Baby: There is no school for 5 days..
Babloo: ShockedNO SCHOOL! What happened to the school?
Baby: Nothing.. We are asked not to come..
Babloo: What will the teacher do, if you don't go? Whom will she teach?
Baby: The teachers are celebrating founder's day.. So they won't teach lessons..
Babloo: What day is it? What is  a founder?
Baby: He built the school..
Babloo: ShockedShocked HE built it? That big school? All alone? Then he must be very very big..like this...(widens his hands)
Baby: Oh God ! Babloo dear,  no..he was not huge.. he had lot of money and he built it with workers..
Babloo: How d'you know all this 'kka?
Baby: My teacher told us. She said that there will be drama, fancy dress competition, games and all things..
Bablo: Can I also come 'kka?
Baby: Yes, kutty, you, grandma and all of us will go and see the drama..
Babloo: What drama is it 'kka? Is it Jalal uncle going to war drama?
Baby: You silly boy, how can they show a war on the stage?
Babloo: Why not?..They show it in the small TV..
Baby:Confused No..they can't..
Babloo: Baby'kka..you don't know.. They will show..We saw horsies and lions on the stage in the circus..
Baby: Okay..okay.. they can show..but they are not showing..
Babloo: Why?Confused
Babloo: Because my teacher said so..
Babloo: Baby'kka, will Bindu'kka and Shagun'kka also come?
Baby: No..they have school and they have exams..
Babloo: What is exam 'kka?
Baby:  Exam is..is..the teacher will ask koschuns and we should answer..but we must write the answer on the paper..
Babloo: Paper? No slate?
Baby:( laughs) Kutty..no one is bringing slate to school..
Babloo: But I have a slate..magic slate.. you can write and rub it..mummy gave me..Big smile
Baby: Yes...I have seen grandma drawing pictures on it...
Babloo: What! Who bought her slate? Do they sell slate for big people?
Baby:Wacko I don't know...you ask grandma..

Karkuzhali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.rainy.binduprasad41Sandhya.A--cute.manasi--sashashyamlashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 39950

Posted: 27 July 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


                        
Babloo: What drama is it 'kka? Is it Jalal uncle going to war drama?
Baby: You silly boy, how can they show a war on the stage?
Babloo: Why not?..They show it in the small TV..
Baby:Confused No..they can't..
Babloo: Baby'kka..you don't know.. They will show..We saw horsies and lions on the stage in the circus..
Baby: Okay..okay.. they can show..but they are not showing..
Babloo: Why?Confused
Babloo: Because my teacher said so..

ROFL


Babloo: What is exam 'kka?
Baby:  Exam is..is..the teacher will ask koschuns and we should answer..but we must write the answer on the paper..
LOL I loved koschuns

Baby: Yes...I have seen grandma drawing pictures on it...
Babloo: What! Who bought her slate? Do they sell slate for big people?
Baby:Wacko I don't know...you ask grandma..

Grandma... here come the two LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhalibinduprasad41

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1452

Posted: 27 July 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


                         A short Q&A session by Baby and Babloo.

(Baby Sarasa's school is closed for a brief spell for 5 days, celebrating the Founder's Day. She has a tough time at home with Babloo..)
>>G'ma is spared for few daysLOL
Babloo: Baby'kka, why don't you go to school?
Baby: There is no school for 5 days..
Babloo: ShockedNO SCHOOL! What happened to the school?
>>LOLLOL
Baby: Nothing.. We are asked not to come..
Babloo: What will the teacher do, if you don't go? Whom will she teach?
Baby: The teachers are celebrating founder's day.. So they won't teach lessons..
Babloo: What day is it? What is  a founder?
Baby: He built the school..
Babloo: ShockedShocked HE built it? That big school? All alone? Then he must be very very big..like this...(widens his hands)
>>Baby and Babloo make me nostalgicBig smile
Baby: Oh God ! Babloo dear,  no..he was not huge.. he had lot of money and he built it with workers..
Babloo: How d'you know all this 'kka?
Baby: My teacher told us. She said that there will be drama, fancy dress competition, games and all things..
Bablo: Can I also come 'kka?
Baby: Yes, kutty, you, grandma and all of us will go and see the drama..
Babloo: What drama is it 'kka? Is it Jalal uncle going to war drama?
Baby: You silly boy, how can they show a war on the stage?
Babloo: Why not?..They show it in the small TV..
>>As a kid,I used to think we can break the TV screen and meet the actorsROFL
Baby:Confused No..they can't..
Babloo: Baby'kka..you don't know.. They will show..We saw horsies and lions on the stage in the circus..
Baby: Okay..okay.. they can show..but they are not showing..
Babloo: Why?Confused
Babloo: Because my teacher said so..
Babloo: Baby'kka, will Bindu'kka and Shagun'kka also come?
>>We'll come if you are taking part in the eventsWink
Baby: No..they have school and they have exams..
Babloo: What is exam 'kka?
Baby:  Exam is..is..the teacher will ask koschuns and we should answer..but we must write the answer on the paper..
Babloo: Paper? No slate?
Baby:( laughs) Kutty..no one is bringing slate to school..
Babloo: But I have a slate..magic slate.. you can write and rub it..mummy gave me..Big smile
Baby: Yes...I have seen grandma drawing pictures on it...
Babloo: What! Who bought her slate? Do they sell slate for big people?
Baby:Wacko I don't know...you ask grandma..
>>LOLLOL
Karkuzhali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalilashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 3874

Posted: 28 July 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thank you very much Bindu..
Sorry for my late response. 
Lovely comments as usual..Of course grandma is spared now, but she is expecting a  volley of questions tonight..LOL


Aunty.





Originally posted by .AkDhian.

Originally posted by karkuzhali


                         A short Q&A session by Baby and Babloo.

(Baby Sarasa's school is closed for a brief spell for 5 days, celebrating the Founder's Day. She has a tough time at home with Babloo..)
>>G'ma is spared for few daysLOL
Babloo: Baby'kka, why don't you go to school?
Baby: There is no school for 5 days..
Babloo: ShockedNO SCHOOL! What happened to the school?
>>LOLLOL
Baby: Nothing.. We are asked not to come..
Babloo: What will the teacher do, if you don't go? Whom will she teach?
Baby: The teachers are celebrating founder's day.. So they won't teach lessons..
Babloo: What day is it? What is  a founder?
Baby: He built the school..
Babloo: ShockedShocked HE built it? That big school? All alone? Then he must be very very big..like this...(widens his hands)
>>Baby and Babloo make me nostalgicBig smile
Baby: Oh God ! Babloo dear,  no..he was not huge.. he had lot of money and he built it with workers..
Babloo: How d'you know all this 'kka?
Baby: My teacher told us. She said that there will be drama, fancy dress competition, games and all things..
Bablo: Can I also come 'kka?
Baby: Yes, kutty, you, grandma and all of us will go and see the drama..
Babloo: What drama is it 'kka? Is it Jalal uncle going to war drama?
Baby: You silly boy, how can they show a war on the stage?
Babloo: Why not?..They show it in the small TV..
>>As a kid,I used to think we can break the TV screen and meet the actorsROFL
Baby:Confused No..they can't..
Babloo: Baby'kka..you don't know.. They will show..We saw horsies and lions on the stage in the circus..
Baby: Okay..okay.. they can show..but they are not showing..
Babloo: Why?Confused
Babloo: Because my teacher said so..
Babloo: Baby'kka, will Bindu'kka and Shagun'kka also come?
>>We'll come if you are taking part in the eventsWink
Baby: No..they have school and they have exams..
Babloo: What is exam 'kka?
Baby:  Exam is..is..the teacher will ask koschuns and we should answer..but we must write the answer on the paper..
Babloo: Paper? No slate?
Baby:( laughs) Kutty..no one is bringing slate to school..
Babloo: But I have a slate..magic slate.. you can write and rub it..mummy gave me..Big smile
Baby: Yes...I have seen grandma drawing pictures on it...
Babloo: What! Who bought her slate? Do they sell slate for big people?
Baby:Wacko I don't know...you ask grandma..
>>LOLLOL
Karkuzhali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.lashy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AkDha's lovely moments Ayushi's poem on AkDha on 1st pg-AKDHA PICS

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 34   Views: 1502

harshu27 34 1502 21 March 2017 at 11:00pm by harshu27
AKDHA IN KALI MAA'S TEMPLE-DIVINE AKDHA

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 36   Views: 2062

harshu27 36 2062 22 August 2016 at 7:03am by harshu27
akdha hi akdha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: avika444   Replies: 86   Views: 5452

avika444 86 5452 17 November 2015 at 6:12pm by avika444
Same smirks,expressions of parijat akdha- Alvida to Akdha

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Amysheldon   Replies: 42   Views: 6519

Amysheldon 42 6519 30 July 2015 at 12:31pm by Amysheldon
AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: .SaduKiFarzi.   Replies: 1212   Views: 66110

.SaduKiFarzi. 1212 66110 24 June 2015 at 12:53pm by harini1482002

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index