Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 78)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged

My dear Harshu,
Thanks a lot for your comments.. Yes ..Babloo is compiling a dictionary of  the words he has coined..

Saraswathi Aunty.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

My dear Harshu,
Thanks a lot for your comments.. Yes ..Babloo is compiling a dictionary of  the words he has coined..

Saraswathi Aunty.
dats grt idea aunty we can make a separate dictionary only fr his words...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

OK, Akka, here I am reporting, not  for duty but for my own pleasure! The IF was down in the morning when I was free and  by the time it came back up,  I was stuck with something else, but now we are all set.

Baby and Babloo kutties,  pay attention, will you?  We are going to have a lot of fun. The same rule as always, right? My favourite parts marked in blue, and my responses and comments too in blue.

Lots of love from

Shyamala/Aunty

Baby Sarasa and Babloo go to Circus.

(Grandma took Baby Sarasa and Babloo to the Circus. The kids  were excited very much and so also the grandma .)

Grandma: Hey kutties! Did you enjoy the show?

Baby: Yes grandma.. I liked the monkey act..

Babloo: I liked the horsie grandma..

Baby: Can I call Shyamala aunty and talk to her?

Babloo: Yes..I also want to talk to her..

Now this is one  of the nicest things that has ever been said to me or about me. To have two of my littlest and dearest friends want to talk to me and tell me all about what they have been up to is a HUGE compliment. Thank you so much, my pets, and two  BIG, BIG HugHughugs for both of you.

Baby and Babloo, you are to share the hugs equally, one for each, mind! They are both  exactly the same  size, so there is no need for you to fight over who gets the bigger hug!Wink

Grandma: Okay..I 'll get you her line..

(Grandma dials Shyamala aunty)

Grandma: Here you go..Aunty is on the line..

(Baby takes the receiver and Babloo takes the other one on the extension line)

Shyamala: Hello

Baby: Hi Aunty..

Babloo: Hi Shyamala aunty..

Shyamala: Hey kutties..

Babloo: Aunty we went to the circus yesterday..

Baby: Grandma took us..

Babloo: We were very nice.to her...we didn't trouble her..

Baby: No..he asked her to buy fairy floss.. Aunty, fairy floss is bad for health, no?

Babloo: Nooo, I didn't trouble grandma.. only Baby'kka   asked grandma to buy her pop corn.. 

Baby: No aunty.. grandma asked us if we wanted popcorn, and I said "yes"..I didn't ask..

My darling poppets, how does it matter  even if you did ask her for something, or even for many things? That is not the same thing as troubling her. Grandmas  love to get their grandkids nice things to eat, you know! Mine did, all the time, which was good for me! So there is  absolutely no need for you to find fault with each other for that , you know.

Besides, it is not nice to try and  put another person in the wrong, my pets. You will remember that next time, won't you?

Shyamala; Okay, okay.. Grandma got you popcorn and fairy floss..Then what did you see there? What event did you enjoy?

Baby: Aunty..there were so many girls wearing chamki dress..They were all beautiful..

I am sure, Baby dearest, that there was not one of them as pretty ass you are!

Babloo: Aunty, there were two cute little boys who did exercise like big people..

Not as cute as you are, Babloo my pet!

Baby: That is not exercise..that is 'crobatics.. grandma told me..

Babloo: That is not 'crowbatics..I didn't see any crow..I saw only monkeys, lions, horsies..

Babloo, I simply love your horsies,  and I suspect that from now on I shall start saying horsies  instead of horses! Wink

No, there are no crows in a circus, my dear, and Baby'kka meant ACROBATICS, only she swallowed the first letter, so I am not surprised that you got confused. No, no, she did not eat it! I meant that she did not pronounce it. That is, she did not say it out loud.

Babloo, I am wondering whether they could  have crows in a circus after all, doing tricks like the ones the parrot astrologer's parrot does. Yes, I know  that you do not know  what a parrot astrologer is, but your grandma will tell you all about that!

But I think not, for a crow is a quarrelsome bird that would never have any discipline, so it could never be taught to perform tricks. Besides, in that large circus tent, any bird would be too small for most people to see.

When you are a little older, Baby and Babloo, you can both learn gymanstics. That will be great fun and with enough practice,  you will both do 'crobatics equally well. Then you  need not argue about whether boys are better at it or girls! Actually, kiddos,. both can be equally good or equally bad. It is not a question of  girls or boys, only of how well each of  them can learn acrobatics and then perform in public.

It is the same for studies or anything else.

Baby: Shyamala aunty, all the girls also did 'crobatics..

Babloo: But the boys did very nicely.. and one man came with the red nose..and a funny face..

Shyamal: He is the clown Babloo darling..

Babloo:( Surprised) How do you know aunty..How could you see him from there?

Baby: Aunty knows everything.. grandma told me..
Thank you, Baby my love! I try, but you know, my dear, no one can know everything, except God!

Well, darlings, I could not see him from Pune, but I know that only the clown looks like that. There is always a clown in every circus, in fact several at times.

Do you know, kiddies, that my Sasha once won the first prize in a fancy dress competition as a clown? He was 5 years old then, Baby, just like you! I will try and attach two photos of him in that outfit here, if I can manage it. He is even doing a somersault in one of them!

Shyamala: And what did the clown do?

Babloo: Shyamala aunty.. the clown was doing funny things.. he jumped  and he rolled on the floor..

Baby: Babloo that is somersault..

Babloo: Why is it called salt aunty?

Shyamala: ????

Baby: There were five  lions aunty.. they all obeyed orders of the man..He was not at all afraid of them..

Babloo: Because he was a boy, and not a girl..

Babloo dear, when that man went home, he was most  likely afraid of his wife. Now the lions were afraid of him and he is afraid of his wife. So that means that the lions would be afraid of his wife, no? Of a woman? WinkWink

Seriously, kutties ,  there are some women lion tamers in circuses as well. Not many,  but there are some.

Baby: But the horses did what she asked them to do.. ..They obeyed her..

Babloo: May he is a boy in girls' dress..
This, young Babloo, is too much! Wink

Baby: Don't be silly.. We know only one man in girls' dress and that is Slim aunty's servant.. he won't come here..

Babloo: Then  the horsies must be girls...
Babloo my pet, wait till you start riding and fall off a girl horsie! That will teach you not to make fun of girls or girl horsies.Wink A girl horsie is called a mare, remember that too!

Shyamala: Shh ..don't fight.. now tell me if there were acrobats doing trapeze?

Baby: Yes aunty..4 persons were doing it...three girls..

Babloo: And there was one man...

Baby: Aunty.. they 'llowed kids to ride on the horses during the interval..I rode two rounds..Babloo rode on a pony..But he cried...He was afraid..

Babloo: No .aunty...I didn't cry.. Baby'kka is telling lies..I wasn't afraid.. I didn't like the pony, because it was very short..I wanted to ride a tall horsie like Jalal uncle..

Of course you were not afraid, Babloo, you are brave boy! You were upset and you were rubbing your eyes, so Baby'kka thought you were crying, that is all. She was not telling lies.

Shyamala: Babloo dear.. you have to grow tall to ride a horse like Jalal..You will do it soon kutty..

Babloo: When will I grow tall aunty? Tomorrow?

Well, my pet, after about 3653 tomorrows. To get there, you will first have to count up to 3653, so you should start learning how to do that right away!Wink

Karkuzhali.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by sashashyam - 24 July 2016 at 2:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhaliSandhya.Alashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Akka,

I am afraid that when I copy past the scanned photos, from the original prints, as about 600 kb each jpg files, the message become too large for the IF.

I need someone who is clever at such things, and we have so many of them,  to tell me how I can send them.

Baby and Babloo will  love them, I am sure, and so will the rest of you!

Shyamala/Aunty

Edited by sashashyam - 24 July 2016 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhalilashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Thank you Shyamala for your prompt response.
Baby and Babloo want to reply to your comments.

Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

OK, Akka, here I am reporting, not  for duty but for my own pleasure! The IF was down in the morning when I was free and  by the time it came back up,  I was stuck with something else, but now we are all set.

Baby and Babloo kutties,  pay attention, will you?  We are going to have a lot of fun. The same rule as always, right? My favourite parts marked in blue, and my responses and comments too in blue.

Lots of love from

Shyamala/Aunty

Baby Sarasa and Babloo go to Circus.

(Grandma took Baby Sarasa and Babloo to the Circus. The kids  were excited very much and so also the grandma .)

Grandma: Hey kutties! Did you enjoy the show?

Baby: Yes grandma.. I liked the monkey act..

Babloo: I liked the horsie grandma..

Baby: Can I call Shyamala aunty and talk to her?

Babloo: Yes..I also want to talk to her..

Now this is one  of the nicest things that has ever been said to me or about me. To have two of my littlest and dearest friends want to talk to me and tell me all about what they have been up to is a HUGE compliment. Thank you so much, my pets, and two  BIG, BIG HugHughugs for both of you.

Baby and Babloo, you are to share the hugs equally, one for each, mind! They are both  exactly the same  size, so there is no need for you to fight over who gets the bigger hug!Wink

Baby and Babloo both: Thank you so much aunty! We love you! 

Grandma: They don't have  different opinions in this regard..Tongue

Grandma: Okay..I 'll get you her line..

(Grandma dials Shyamala aunty)

Grandma: Here you go..Aunty is on the line..

(Baby takes the receiver and Babloo takes the other one on the extension line)

Shyamala: Hello

Baby: Hi Aunty..

Babloo: Hi Shyamala aunty..

Shyamala: Hey kutties..

Babloo: Aunty we went to the circus yesterday..

Baby: Grandma took us..

Babloo: We were very nice.to her...we didn't trouble her..

Baby: No..he asked her to buy fairy floss.. Aunty, fairy floss is bad for health, no?

Babloo: Nooo, I didn't trouble grandma.. only Baby'kka   asked grandma to buy her pop corn.. 

Baby: No aunty.. grandma asked us if we wanted popcorn, and I said "yes"..I didn't ask..

My darling poppets, how does it matter  even if you did ask her for something, or even for many things? That is not the same thing as troubling her. Grandmas  love to get their grand kids nice things to eat. 
Mine did, all the time, which was good for me! So there is  absolutely no need for you to find fault with each other for that,you know!

Babloo: Really? You also had a grandmother? How nice! Did she take you to circus?

Besides, it is not nice to try and  put another person in the wrong, my pets. You will remember that next time, won't you?

Baby and Babloo: YES aunty!Hug

Shyamala; Okay, okay.. Grandma got you popcorn and fairy floss..Then what did you see there? What event did you enjoy?

Baby: Aunty..there were so many girls wearing chamki dress..They were all beautiful..

I am sure, Baby dearest, that there was not one of them as pretty ass you are!

Baby:  Big smileThank you aunty.

Babloo: Aunty, there were two cute little boys who did exercise like big people..

Not as cute as you are, Babloo my pet!

Babloo: Oh, thank you so much aunty.Big smileHug

Baby: That is not exercise..that is 'crobatics.. grandma told me..

Babloo: That is not 'crowbatics..I didn't see any crow..I saw only monkeys, lions, horsies..

Babloo, I simply love your horsies,  and I suspect that from now on I shall start saying horsies  instead of horses! Wink

No, there are no crows in a circus, my dear, and Baby'kka meant ACROBATICS, only she swallowed the first letter, so I am not surprised that you got confused. No, no, she did not eat it! I meant that she did not pronounce it. That is, she did not say it out loud.

Babloo:Big smile
Baby: Aunty, grandma says she will make a dictionary of the new words we found...

Babloo: yes ..one mine and one Baby'kka's..

Babloo, I am wondering whether they could  have crows in a circus after all, doing tricks like the ones the parrot astrologer's parrot does. Yes, I know  that you do not know  what a parrot astrologer is, but your grandma will tell you all about that!

Baby: Aunty, grandma said that she will tell us about it in the story time..

But I think not, for a crow is a quarrelsome bird that would never have any discipline, so it could never be taught to perform tricks. Besides, in that large circus tent, any bird would be too small for most people to see.

Babloo: But it can ride on a horsie and show tricks.. I saw monkeys riding on horsies..

When you are a little older, Baby and Babloo, you can both learn gymanstics. That will be great fun and with enough practice,  you will both do 'crobatics equally well. Then you  need not argue about whether boys are better at it or girls! Actually, kiddos,. both can be equally good or equally bad. It is not a question of  girls or boys, only of how well each of  them can learn acrobatics and then perform in public.

Baby and Babloo :Confused 
Baby: Yes aunty, we saw two little boys doing 'crobatics.

Babloo: Yes, there was a girl also!

Grandma: Shyamala, did you notice the change in their replies?LOL
It is the same for studies or anything else.

Baby, Babloo: Ohhh!

Baby: Shyamala aunty, all the girls also did 'crobatics..

Babloo: But the boys did very nicely.. and one man came with the red nose..and a funny face..

Shyamal: He is the clown Babloo darling..

Babloo:( Surprised) How do you know aunty..How could you see him from there?

Baby: Aunty knows everything.. grandma told me..
Thank you, Baby my love! I try, but you know, my dear, no one can know everything, except God!

Baby: Aunty, I'll ask grandma about that..

Well, darlings, I could not see him from Pune, but I know that only the clown looks like that. There is always a clown in every circus, in fact several at times.

Do you know, kiddies, that my Sasha once won the first prize in a fancy dress competition as a clown? He was 5 years old then, Baby, just like you! I will try and attach two photos of him in that outfit here, if I can manage it. He is even doing a somersault in one of them!

Babloo: I want to see his photos when I come to your place..will he be my friend?

Shyamala: And what did the clown do?

Babloo: Shyamala aunty.. the clown was doing funny things.. he jumped  and he rolled on the floor..

Baby: Babloo that is somersault..

Babloo: Why is it called salt aunty?

Shyamala: ????

Baby: There were five  lions aunty.. they all obeyed orders of the man..He was not at all afraid of them..

Babloo: Because he was a boy, and not a girl..

Babloo dear, when that man went home, he was most  likely afraid of his wife. Now the lions were afraid of him and he is afraid of his wife. So that means that the lions would be afraid of his wife, no? Of a woman? WinkWink

Grandma: I read a joke years ago in "Ananda vikatan", exactly in similar lines..The first illustration showed the tiger shivering before him in the circus ring, and the second one showed him shivering in front of his wife who is questioning him with her hands on her hips!
Seriously, kutties ,  there are some women lion tamers in circuses as well. Not many,  but there are some.

Baby: But the horses did what she asked them to do.. ..They obeyed her..

Babloo: May he is a boy in girls' dress..
This, young Babloo, is too much! Wink

Grandma: That is the influence that Jodha Akbar had on the kids...

Baby: Don't be silly.. We know only one man in girls' dress and that is Slim aunty's servant.. he won't come here..

Babloo: Then  the horsies must be girls...
Babloo my pet, wait till you start riding and fall off a girl horsie! That will teach you not to make fun of girls or girl horsies.Wink A girl horsie is called a mare, remember that too!

Babloo:Confused Unhappy

Shyamala: Shh ..don't fight.. now tell me if there were acrobats doing trapeze?

Baby: Yes aunty..4 persons were doing it...three girls..

Babloo: And there was one man...

Baby: Aunty.. they 'llowed kids to ride on the horses during the interval..I rode two rounds..Babloo rode on a pony..But he cried...He was afraid..

Babloo: No .aunty...I didn't cry.. Baby'kka is telling lies..I wasn't afraid.. I didn't like the pony, because it was very short..I wanted to ride a tall horsie like Jalal uncle..

Of course you were not afraid, Babloo, you are brave boy! You were upset and you were rubbing your eyes, so Baby'kka thought you were crying, that is all. She was not telling lies.

Babloo:TongueBig smile You are my chella aunty..

Baby: Mine too!

Shyamala: Babloo dear.. you have to grow tall to ride a horse like Jalal..You will do it soon kutty..

Babloo: When will I grow tall aunty? Tomorrow?

Well, my pet, after about 3653 tomorrows. To get there, you will first have to count up to 3653, so you should start learning how to do that right away!Wink

Baby: I'll teach him aunty..

Babloo: No.. I'll learn   from Shagun'kka..because she is in the bigger class and knows all...

Karkuzhali.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by karkuzhali - 24 July 2016 at 6:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Sandhya.A-Felicity-sashashyamlashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

deleted.

Edited by karkuzhali - 25 July 2016 at 2:17am
.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Shyamala aunty,
Here is the procedure to post pictures from our PC:

1. Create a photo hosting account at a free photo hosting site like photobucket.    http://s571.photobucket.com/
2. Login to the site using password and username. 
3. Now upload pics from PC to the photo hosting site. 
4. Click on Browse(choose photos and videos,in case of photobucket),then find out where your file is and click Submit.
5. Images get uploaded and you can find them in Library section,in case of photobucket.
6. Click on the image,then right click and select 'open image in new tab' and copy the URL.
7. Back to IF,choose 'insert image' option at the top and paste the Link.
8. Click OK and post the reply.

Hope this helps!Smile

If someone knows a simpler procedure,please share.Thank you!Smile

Edited by .AkDhian. - 25 July 2016 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Bindu dear. It sounds a bit daunting, but you have laid out the steps very clearly and so I will try that out  tomorrow. You will soon get to know the results right here!Wink

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by .AkDhian.

Shyamala aunty,
Here is the procedure to post pictures from our PC:

1. Create a photo hosting account at a free photo hosting site like photobucket.    http://s571.photobucket.com/
2. Login to the site using password and username. 
3. Now upload pics from PC to the photo hosting site. 
4. Click on Browse(choose photos and videos,in case of photobucket),then find out where your file is and click Submit.
5. Images get uploaded and you can find them in Library section,in case of photobucket.
6. Click on the image,then right click and select 'open image in new tab' and copy the URL.
7. Back to IF,choose 'insert image' option at the top and paste the Link.
8. Click OK and post the reply.

Hope this helps!Smile

If someone knows a simpler procedure,please share.Thank you!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.lashy

Go to top