Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 73)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Lashykanna, I am speechless with admiration!ClapClapClap

Besides, this makes me feel profoundly relieved that I had just the one Sasha. Three like him would have just about kayoed me! No father has any idea what all goes into raising a child.

Shyamala Periyamma

Originally posted by lashy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhali--cute.manasi---Felicity-lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Shyamala,
100% true. Lashy is already into it!
Akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

Marvellous, Akka! You have really got into the spirit of the thing, as I too have, come to think of it! Wink

Do tell Baby and Babloo that I have recently discovered a large lot of colour felt pencils in my  old stuff, and surprise, surprise! most of them are working just fine. So when they finally come and visit me in Pune (I don't count that blink and miss drop by!) they can have the whole lot. It should be more than enough for both of  them!

Shyamala

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Birthday Wishes to Rajat uncle from  Baby Sarasa.

My dear Rajat uncle,
Happy birthday!
Hope you had a lot lot lot of fun.PartyDancing
You are the best Rajat uncle and Jalal uncle together in the whole world..StarStar
I love you very very very much!Heart
                                                         and grandma 
Do you know Shyamala aunty^^ also love(s) you very much?Day Dreaming She even loves Kabir uncle..Big smileBig smile
And Shagun akka, Bindu Akka, Harshu akka,  and all my friends also like you very much..HeartHeart
Lashy  akka also loves you. She writes stories about you. She can also draw pictures  like  you.
You don't know Sandya aunty.. but she likes you.. She has got a nice biiggg book to give it to you as present.. But, it is a secret.. Don't tell her that I told you..LOLWink
Babloo sent you a card. He made it himself. But I helped him, because he is small.

xoxoxo
Baby S.

(grandma made some additions before sending the card)

.AkDhian.--cute.manasi--sashashyam-Felicity-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Lashykanna, I am speechless with admiration!ClapClapClap

Besides, this makes me feel profoundly relieved that I had just the one Sasha. Three like him would have just about kayoed me! No father has any idea what all goes into raising a child.

Shyamala Periyamma

Of course there are some evenings like this... and then there are better days too.. LOL where I go 'Awww'  
but yeah, life's a balancing act! They saw the picture and had a good laugh. themselves.. LOL

Saraswathi periyamma... babysitting grandchildren as long as I know by evening their mommies daddies going to pick them up is fine LOL warna.. I'll be a skeleton by the end of the day.. 

Btw, Shyamala periyamma... I replied to your last reply on thread 4 Smile don't want you to strain yourself with a reply, but didn't know if you checked it so, mentioned it.. Smile

.AkDhian.karkuzhali--cute.manasi--sashashyam-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Write a story, after looking at the picture carefully:

[Q[/QUOTE]
Babloo writes:
Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a  very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa Writes:
Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:
A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"LOL

Shyamala writes:
ROFL
My God!
 I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who  ever got this idea of syllabary,  clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of  written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a  latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka  reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 15 July 2016 at 6:52pm

--cute.manasi--sashashyam-Felicity-harshu27lashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
My very dear Akka,

I see that I need to be decidedlt  wary of your sharp cursor, for I never know what you will be up to next! You are one wicked creature,  and this take off on me is the best yet; it is priceless!I use this emoticon very rarely, but this one clearly deserves it, so here goes!ROFL

Shyamala

PS: I had never heard of syllabary before this!Wink

PPS: The littlest one in Lashy's lap is  a girl, so Babloo my pet, do abandon your masculine monopolistic tendencies.Wink And beware, she is a tough little cookie, perfectly capable of knocking out her elder brothers already!

Write a story, after looking at the picture carefully:

[Q

Babloo writes:
Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a  very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa Writes:
Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:
A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"LOL

Shyamala writes:
ROFL
My God!
 I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who  ever got this idea of syllabary,  clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of  written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a  latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka  reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

[/QUOTE]

karkuzhali--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Thank you Shyamala.
I enjoyed your  comments.LOL

Saraswathi Akka.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam-Felicity-lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 16 July 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged

[

Saraswathi periyamma... babysitting grandchildren as long as I know by evening their mommies daddies going to pick them up is fine LOL warna.. I'll be a skeleton by the end of the day.. 

Lashy,
I looked after my grandchildren from when they were 3 and 6 till the 3 yr old  grand daughter went to the high school. Here it is an offence to leave children alone till they are 12.
For the grand mothers here, baby sitting means:
1.Take charge of the kids after their parents leave around 7.30 in the morning. Get them ready , give them breakfast, ( My G' daughter took only iddlis with chilli powder everyday for  breakfast), make their lunch boxes, and snacks.
2. Send them off by the school bus at 8.30 am. It is a rule that  some one has to be at the bus stop to send/receive the kids who are in primary school.
3. Cook.
4.Be ready at the bus stop at 3.00 pm to receive them.   Go anywhere but be back home by 2.45 pm.
5. Evening tea for them as soon as they come home.
6. Make them have a bath. If the kids are little, it is  the grandmother's job  to give them bath.
7. Wait till 6.30pm for the arrival of their parents. Meanwhile listen to their complaints and try to settle their fights.  Luckily I didn't help them with their home work, because both of them were unanimously of the opinion that grandma didn't know anything. But there are a few unlucky ones.
8.Keep them occupied / engaged during the school holidays time. The schools are closed 4 times a year each for 2 weeks, first  during Easter,   during winter in July, then in October and finally 6 weeks during Christmas-New year. Can't move out anywhere leaving the children alone at home. 
9. Attend to them when they are ill.
10. Wash and press their school uniform, taking extra effort to clean the mud and grassy patches from the socks and polish their shoes.
11. At times go   in search of the things they lose in the school in the bins provided  for the purpose.

Is not a grandma VIP?

Periamma.

[/QUOTE]

--cute.manasi--sashashyamlashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 16 July 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
A VIP??? She is  a ruddy paragon! My mother was all this and more, for she not only raised Sasha and helped him with his studies and homework, but looked after me as well,  but  her  model is no longer available, methinks.

I am sure Lashykanna did not mean this kind of grandma when she made that statement in such an airy fashion!Wink

Akka, the crack that I have highlighted in blue is A1! You are getting better all the time at this kind of pawky humour.

Shyamala

[

Lashy,
I looked after my grandchildren from when they were 3 and 6 till the 3 yr old  grand daughter went to the high school. Here it is an offence to leave children alone till they are 12.
For the grand mothers here, baby sitting means:
1.Take charge of the kids after their parents leave around 7.30 in the morning. Get them ready , give them breakfast, ( My G' daughter took only iddlis with chilli powder everyday for  breakfast), make their lunch boxes, and snacks.
2. Send them off by the school bus at 8.30 am. It is a rule that  some one has to be at the bus stop to send/receive the kids who are in primary school.
3. Cook.
4.Be ready at the bus stop at 3.00 pm to receive them.   Go anywhere but be back home by 2.45 pm.
5. Evening tea for them as soon as they come home.
6. Make them have a bath. If the kids are little, it is  the grandmother's job  to give them bath.
7. Wait till 6.30pm for the arrival of their parents. Meanwhile listen to their complaints and try to settle their fights.  Luckily I didn't help them with their home work, because both of them were unanimously of the opinion that grandma didn't know anything. But there are a few unlucky ones.
8.Keep them occupied / engaged during the school holidays time. The schools are closed 4 times a year each for 2 weeks, first  during Easter,   during winter in July, then in October and finally 6 weeks during Christmas-New year. Can't move out anywhere leaving the children alone at home. 
9. Attend to them when they are ill.
10. Wash and press their school uniform, taking extra effort to clean the mud and grassy patches from the socks and polish their shoes.
11. At times go   in search of the things they lose in the school in the bins provided  for the purpose.

Is not a grandma VIP?

Periamma.

[/QUOTE]

karkuzhali--cute.manasi--lashy

Go to top