Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 63)

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Aunty,pls don't feel guilty.I had actually planned of replying in one go but was delaying itEmbarrassedI enjoy reading and replying very muchBig smile

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Bindu'kka, Harshu'kka  you are here!!
BablooHug

Baby.HugDancing

Bindu, I feel guilty.Cry I have made you reply in one go..UnhappyEmbarrassed Sorry.!Unhappy

KK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-lashyharshu27

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

(Advertisement).
                                          An Important Announcement..

It is hereby  announced that Shyamala Aunty( senior episode analyst and a close friend of Baby Sarasa and Babloo) Shagun ( who is known as .Akdha lover, and an admirer of Baby and Babloo) Bindu ( who is under the guise of a new user name AkDian and a close friend of Grandma KK and her family), Harshu ( fondly known as the the JA wikipedia, famous with her emojies and a family friend of KK) , are seen to be  missing from the AAA thread from the 2nd of this month.
The KK family is terribly upset about their absence, and reliable sources say that Baby and Babloo will refuse to speak to anyone,  if they do not appear in the forum forthwith.

Karkuzhali. Unhappy 

Okay, I know I have been everywhere except for this thread...LOLTongue...So sorry Aunty...will get back to you and babies after my tests get over.

PS : @Bold, Am I not a friend of Grandma? ShockedCry

Am I not an admirer of Baby and Babloo?CryLOL

-Felicity-lashyharshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thank you Shagun..
You are not  a friend, you are a chellam to grandma.Hug just a little older than Baby and Babloo.WinkLOL

Aunty.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.-Felicity-lashyharshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Thank you Shagun..
You are not  a friend, you are a chellam to grandma.Hug just a little older than Baby and Babloo.WinkLOL

Aunty.

Awww...My Grandma is sooo sweet...HugHugHug

@Bold...Yes! LOLWink

Aunty, I also intend to reply in a go always, but am not able to go beyond 3-4 posts...LOL Will for sure reply to all posts after 14th. Big smile

.AkDhian.lashyharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu'kka, Harshu'kka you are here!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BablooHug</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby.HugDancing</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu, I feel guilty.CryI have made you reply in one go..UnhappyEmbarrassedSorry.!Unhappy</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">KK.</font>

baby and babloo... Hug

.AkDhian.karkuzhalilashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">No problems Harshu! I understand you.. I see you all in Lashy's HBAS thread !</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aunty.</font>

thnx aunty... Hug

.AkDhian.karkuzhalilashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Babloo learns about computers.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">(Baby Sarasa and Babloo are seriously discussing about something.. Grandma is nowhere to be seen around.)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, what was the story grandma told us yesterday?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She said that she read it on the computer..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does computer write stories?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. grandma said that they are very clever..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How does it write? Does it also draw pictures?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. They also play games with us..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka you are telling lies.. Computer doesn't have hands and legs. How can it write and play ?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: It can even sing rhymes..I listen to them'..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who taught rhymes to the computer 'kka? Did it learn from kindy class?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo kutty, do you know ?They'll play...speak.. sing ... but they want current...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is a current 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: My teacher said that we can't see the current and should not touch it.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: We will get shock..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But how the computer doesn't get shock?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I don't know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I will ask grandma..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. I asked her.. but she said that she didn't know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo:ShockedEven grandma doesn't know?!?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( Grandma comes)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: What kutties? what are you talking about so seriously?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: How does the computer work grandma? Babloo doesn't know how.. .</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka also doesn't know..LOL</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma, my teacher said that computer works on current..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How is it grandma, it doesn't get shock?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: That is.. that is.. kiddies, why don't you wait till Shagun akka and Bindu akka come? they will explain it to you...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No grandma, Shagun akka and Bindu akka said they have studies ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: No. .I want you to tell us.. You will say it like a story.. we love it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes grandma.. Please tell us..
G'ma: We never had a computer when we were young..But look ..Even kids like you know how to use it..
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But we want to know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes grandma, if you don't know, ask Shyamala aunty ..You said she knows everything, because she went to school and studied well..Shall we go in the magic carpet and see her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: ( aside) Oh God! save me...(aloud) Shh, now children, I have to go and cook dinner..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Won't the computer cook grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: ???</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>
</font>

in an attempt of learning computers baby and grandma are getting d shock treatments from babloo... ROFL

Edited by harshu27 - 04 July 2016 at 3:11am

.AkDhian.karkuzhalilashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Bindu, do you remember? Once there was a time when you had to mediate and settle your AAA member 's scuffle, you being the vicey!
Saraswathi Aunty 

Originally posted by .AkDhian.

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

(Advertisement).
                                          An Important Announcement..

It is hereby  announced that Shyamala Aunty( senior episode analyst and a close friend of Baby Sarasa and Babloo) Shagun ( who is known as .Akdha lover, and an admirer of Baby and Babloo) Bindu ( who is under the guise of a new user name AkDian and a close friend of Grandma KK and her family), Harshu ( fondly known as the the JA wikipedia, famous with her emojies and a family friend of KK) , are seen to be  missing from the AAA thread from the 2nd of this month.
The KK family is terribly upset about their absence, and reliable sources say that Baby and Babloo will refuse to speak to anyone,  if they do not appear in the forum forthwith.

Karkuzhali. Unhappy 

Okay, I know I have been everywhere except for this thread...LOLTongue...So sorry Aunty...will get back to you and babies after my tests get over.

PS : @Bold, Am I not a friend of Grandma? ShockedCry

Am I not an admirer of Baby and Babloo?CryLOL

Edited by karkuzhali - 04 July 2016 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

Go to top