Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 59)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 40353

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

                   
                            
Baby: And I know Rajat uncle's Naagin story..
Babloo: And Rajat uncle's Chandamama story..
Shagun: What is that new story? I haven't heard about it..
Baby: Grandma said Ekta aunty knows about it..
Bindu: Shagun, it is Chandragupt Maurya..(laughs)
Babloo: Yes it has a lon...g name..
Baby: Jalal uncle and Kabir uncle are easy to say.. but how to say Chandraguptmaurya uncle?
Babloo: Baby'kka, .. Grandma said yesterday that Shyamala aunty knew big words because she went to school and studied. You also go to school.. You can say this word easily ...
SO cute!LOL

( And as per grandma's suggestion, the Magic carpet arrived exactly at a very auspicious time 
LOL

(Shyamala welcomes them, hugging Baby and Babloo HugHug)
Baby & Babloo: Aunty, Grandma has brought  Laadoo and Mysore pauk for you..
Shyamala: ( with a happy faceBig smile) I know darlings! Which one of you is Laadoo and which one is Mysore pauk?
Grandma, Shagun, Bindhu: Big smileBig smileBig smile

How adorable!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhalisashashyamharshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4026

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Thank you Lashy  for your lovely comments. 
Grandma is going to tell Baby and Babloo, your story of Heera and Akbar. Watch it!

Saraswathi Periamma.



Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by karkuzhali

                   
                            
Baby: And I know Rajat uncle's Naagin story..
Babloo: And Rajat uncle's Chandamama story..
Shagun: What is that new story? I haven't heard about it..
Baby: Grandma said Ekta aunty knows about it..
Bindu: Shagun, it is Chandragupt Maurya..(laughs)
Babloo: Yes it has a lon...g name..
Baby: Jalal uncle and Kabir uncle are easy to say.. but how to say Chandraguptmaurya uncle?
Babloo: Baby'kka, .. Grandma said yesterday that Shyamala aunty knew big words because she went to school and studied. You also go to school.. You can say this word easily ...
SO cute!LOL

( And as per grandma's suggestion, the Magic carpet arrived exactly at a very auspicious time 
LOL

(Shyamala welcomes them, hugging Baby and Babloo HugHug)
Baby & Babloo: Aunty, Grandma has brought  Laadoo and Mysore pauk for you..
Shyamala: ( with a happy faceBig smile) I know darlings! Which one of you is Laadoo and which one is Mysore pauk?
Grandma, Shagun, Bindhu: Big smileBig smileBig smile

How adorable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.lashyharshu27

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 40353

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Thank you Lashy  for your lovely comments. 
Grandma is going to tell Baby and Babloo, your story of Heera and Akbar. Watch it!

Saraswathi Periamma.


Omg... a parody on Akheera 
will wait.. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhaliharshu27

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1452

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


Baby Sarasa's Rhyme..

"Bindu akka, Bindu akka, where had you been?"
"I'd been to the doctor to correct my vision"
"Bindu akka, Bindu akka, what did he do?
"He did  Lasik for my eyes and   my glasses  away I threw"

Baby Sarasa.

LOLLOL

AuntyHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliharshu27lashy

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1452

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Thank you Lashy  for your lovely comments. 
Grandma is going to tell Baby and Babloo, your story of Heera and Akbar. Watch it!

Saraswathi Periamma.


Omg... a parody on Akheera 
will wait.. Tongue

Me too waitingWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliharshu27lashy

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1452

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Saraswathi aunty,

Congratulations on turning GOLDHug


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliharshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4026

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged


                     Thankyou!!
              AUNTY.


Originally posted by .AkDhian.

Saraswathi aunty,

Congratulations on turning GOLDHug


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.harshu27

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 40353

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali



                     Thankyou!!
              AUNTY.

So, you've started working with colours too... soon your posts will have emojis in them too, periyamma...

Btw, Congo to you on turning gold.. it's a few posts late... (meant to put this in every reply, but kept forgetting lol.. Ermm)

Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhali

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AkDha's lovely moments Ayushi's poem on AkDha on 1st pg-AKDHA PICS

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 34   Views: 1587

harshu27 34 1587 21 March 2017 at 11:00pm by harshu27
AKDHA IN KALI MAA'S TEMPLE-DIVINE AKDHA

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 36   Views: 2150

harshu27 36 2150 22 August 2016 at 7:03am by harshu27
akdha hi akdha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: avika444   Replies: 86   Views: 5605

avika444 86 5605 17 November 2015 at 6:12pm by avika444
Same smirks,expressions of parijat akdha- Alvida to Akdha

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Amysheldon   Replies: 42   Views: 6625

Amysheldon 42 6625 30 July 2015 at 12:31pm by Amysheldon
AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: .SaduKiFarzi.   Replies: 1212   Views: 66793

.SaduKiFarzi. 1212 66793 24 June 2015 at 12:53pm by harini1482002

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index