Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 55)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged

He means only Shyamala aunty, bec he doesn't know Sandya aunty. 
Saraswathi Aunty. 

Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by karkuzhali

<</font>

wonderful aunty...btw dis babloo has confused me D'oh LOL btw aunty which aunty babloo was talking about that she doesn't like jodha Confused is it sandhya or shymala aunty...? Confused and dat white dress woman eating cricket ball was funny enuf... ROFL dat white witch could do and eat anything from everything...ROFL Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avika444harshu27lashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged

He means only Shyamala aunty, bec he doesn't know Sandya aunty.
Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by harshu27

<</font>

wonderful aunty...btw dis babloo has confused me D'oh LOL btw aunty which aunty babloo was talking about that she doesn't like jodha Confused is it sandhya or shymala aunty...? Confused and dat white dress woman eating cricket ball was funny enuf... ROFL dat white witch could do and eat anything from everything...ROFL Silly

oh k aunty got it... Big smile

karkuzhaliavika444lashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dearest Akka,

It does not need this new title to  tell me or anyone else  that you are all gold; it is but sone pe suhaaga!  But it is good to have official confirmation!

Now you have to set your sights on the next level, Sizzler? I am afraid I am not sure what it is, but in any case you will get there soon, and have loads of fun in the process!

Shyamala

Hey!! I'm goldie!! Thank you Shagun and Harshu! 
Shagun, where were you all these days? Did you wait for my turning gold? 
Aunty. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.avika444

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Now this one, Akka, would win any laugh a second competition hands down! Let me start marking my favourite  parts as usual, along with my comments, all in blue.

Shyamala

(Baby Sarasa and Babloo discuss about visiting Shyamala aunty.)

( Baby Sarasa and Babloo are playing with Jalal- Jodha dolls.)

Babloo: Baby'kka, who gave you these dolls?
Baby: Shagun akka and Bindu akka.
Babloo: Why did they give them to you? Don't they play with them?
Baby: They will also come and play.. We played Jalal and Jodha's wedding. 
Babloo: What is wedding'kka?
Baby: Marrying. 

Now this is what is called circular reasoning. If Babloo had then decided  to ask what marrying is, Baby  would have  replied  Wedding!  Luckily, he loses interest in meanings at this point.Wink

Babloo: Did Jalal doll marry Jodha doll?
Baby: Yes. It was very nice. All my friends came..
Babloo: All?
Baby: Yes ...Shagun Akka, Bindu akka, Harshu akka, all came..
Babloo: And Shyamala Aunty.?
Baby: No,..she didn't come..
Babloo: Why?  She didn't have magic carpet?
Baby: I don't know..I must ask grandma..
( Grandma comes there..She is thinking seriously about the two words, "unwarranted" and " pessimism"  mentioned  by Shyamala in her post)
Now this is what is called leg pulling on a grand scale, Akka! Wink

Baby: Grandma, does Shyamala aunty have a magic Carpet?
Babloo: Is genie her friend?
G'ma:Confused What are you talking about kutties? Why genie should be aunty's friend?
Baby: Grandma, remember? Aunty asked us to come to her house by magic carpet..
Babloo: But I asked Genie to go to Jalal uncle's house..
G'ma: Yes..yes.. I remember..
Baby: Whose carpet is that grandma? is it aunty's?
G'ma: Must be so.. otherwise aunty would not have asked  you to come to her house  by the magic carpet..

I think that apart from insisting on travelling with no ticket - he forgets that on planes, anyone over 2 years but less than 12 years old has to get a half ticket! - Babloo is also keen to ensure that there  is no magic carpet rental fee!Wink

Babloo: When shall we go to her house grandma? This time I'll ask genie to take us to Aunty's house.
Baby: Babloo,  Shagun akka, Aarti akka , Harshu akka and Bindu akka also want to come with us.. So we must ask aunty to send a bi..gg carpet..
By the way, who is this Aarti Akka? I am wary of  gatecrashers.Wink One Maham is enough, I do not want any more!
Babloo: And a bi..gg genie also..

No, Babloo, the genie does not carry the magic carpet. That flies by itself. So even a small genie would do, provided he is smart and knows  how to operate the Magic Carpet Global Positioning System. Now run along and ask Grandma to explain this MCGPS to you both! 

In fact, you had best insist on a girl genie, who will definitely be more efficient than  a boy genie.She will keep the carpet level, so that you do not fall off it. Shush, Babloo, no claiming that boys are always smarter! 

Yes, yes, Grandma knows what  efficient means, so do ask her!

Baby: We should not go to Jalal uncle's palace.. Then that white dress grandma will say that she  will come with us. I don't like to take her. She is not my friend..
Babloo: Yes she is also not my friend.. She ate the cricket ball ulundai without giving to Jalal uncle..
She is like the wolf in the story of Red  Riding Hood, Babloo, with extra big teeth. That is why she was able to eat the cricket ball urundai  without  damaging them. But  you know, that was really a very good thing, for Jalal Uncle now does not have to eat any of them and his nice, even teeth will be saved!

Baby: And also grandma said that Aunty doesn't like her to come to her house..
Babloo: Will Jalal uncle go to Aunty's house 'kka? Does aunty like him?
Baby: Oh yes, Aunty likes him ve..ry much..

Babloo: More ve..ry much than me? 
Baby: Yes.. than us.. 

Not at all, my little ones! I like you both the  most very much of all, more even than Jalal Uncle. I sometimes want to whack him when he is silly, but never  you two!Hug
Babloo: Shall we take Jalal uncle and Jodha akka also with us?
Baby: No, aunty doesn't like Jodha akka.
Voila! The certified Jodhaphobe!Wink
Babloo:  Do you like her Baby'kka?
Baby: Yes.. I like her also.
Babloo: Why?
Bbay: Because she tells stories to Rahim..
This is what I call a strictly practical child. She also makes very nice payasam, Baby, or so we are told. Try that out the next time  you meet Jodha Akka.
Babloo: Can I also like her 'kka, because I also want to listen to Jodha akka's stories..
Baby: Yes you can like her..
Actually, Babloo, in the Jodha Akbar forum, most people say that it is compulsory to like Jodha Akka. I do not agree, however! And compulsory means something that you must do.
Babloo: And who is Rahim? 
Baby: I told you Babloo kutty, he is the small boy in Jalal uncle's palace. Once I went there by the Time Machine and spoke to him..
Babloo: Why didn't you take me 'kka?
Baby: I will take you next time..Kanna..
Babloo: Why aunty doesn't like Jodha akka?
Baby: I don't know. But I think Sandya aunty knows why...

Let us not bother with Sandhya Aunty, my  pets.  I  will tell you. I did not like your Jodha Akka most of the time in Jodha Akbar because, till half the story was over, she was rude and unkind to Jalal Uncle, and after that, she was always trying to boss him around. 

Babloo, you should stand up for Jalal Uncle,  for if you, as a fellow member of the masculine species (Grandma, where are you?), do not support him, then who will? 

Babloo: Who is Sandya aunty 'kka? Is she bi..gg like Shyamala aunty?
Baby: Yes.. she gave me the thickkk book ..But she wanted my Rajat uncle's  photo Winkok..but I hid it under my pillow.LOL I wo'nt give it to anyone, not even to grandma..
Babloo: What? You won't give it to grandma?
Baby: No, the adbiser said I should not give it to anyone, without telling her..
Babloo: Who is this 'dbiser 'kka?
Good Lord, I had forgotten all about my other hat!Wink

Baby: It is Shyamala aunty kutty.
Babloo: Then is she not aunty now?
Baby: No no Bablookutty, she is aunty only. But became adbiser.

I doubt if Babloo is  going to make out this multitasking exercise, but let me try.  Babloo my  pet, see, you have a Grandma, right, who is also a storyteller and a lullaby singer for Baby and you, no? Just like that, I am your Shyamala Aunty, but also Baby's advisor,  to tell her how  to make  sure her  album of Rajat Uncle's photos is not pinched by anyone else.

Babloo: I will ask her how she became 'dbiser when I go to her house..She will tell me.
Baby: We will take the bigg,  thickkk book with us and look for the meaning of what she says..
Grandma: Baby, give me that book to me.. I want to find the meaning of the two words Shyamala wrote..Tongue
?????

Karkuzhali.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhaliavika444harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

What a compliment to receive from my dearest sis, this lovely morning!HugHeart
@red: It is like the wish  to the newly weds, "Pathinaarum petru, pudhu vaazhvu thodarungal!"( Get all the sixteen pleasures and lead a new life!)
And by the way,  what are the 16 pleasures?

Saraswathi akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dearest Akka,

It does not need this new title to  tell me or anyone else  that you are all gold; it is but sone pe suhaaga!  But it is good to have official confirmation!

Now you have to set your sights on the next level, Sizzler? I am afraid I am not sure what it is, but in any case you will get there soon, and have loads of fun in the process!

Shyamala

Aunty. 

.AkDhian.avika444-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

A cute Q & A session by Baby Sarasa and Babloo
(Grandma is busy writing in a 40 pages notebook. Baby Sarasa and Babloo come there..)

Baby: what are you writing grandma?  Are you writing the names of the  akkas who want to go to Shyamala aunty's house?
G'ma: No Baby dear, it is the words that Shyamala aunty wrote , for which I have to find the meaning...
Babloo: It is easy grandma..ask Aunty.
G'ma: No no I want to do it myself..If I ask her for the meaning, she will say something that I couldn't understand..Again I must search for its meaning..
Babloo: Are you afraid of her grandma?.
Baby: No silly, she likes her. Aunty calls her akka..
Babloo:Approve Like you are my 'kka!
G'ma: Yes..
Babloo: If she calls you akka, what will you call her?
G'ma: I will call her by her name...
Babloo: G'ma, she is bi..gg.  Mummy said we shouldn't call elders by name..
Baby: Yes grandma. Rahim calls Jalal uncle Shahenshah and Jodha akka Choti ammi.. 
G'ma: That's true..but Shyamala aunty is not bi..gg for me.. She is "small".. So I can call her by her name..
Babloo: How come Aunty is Bi..gg for me and small for you? 
G'ma: Question It is..it is..It's like that.. now leave me to complete my work..
Baby:How does aunty know big big words?
G'ma: Because she went to school and studied well..
Babloo: Baby'kka, you are also going to school.. do you know big words like aunty?
Baby:  Yes.. I know..I know the words rumpelstiltskin, pinnochio, rapunzel, gingerbread, goldilocks...Tom thumb..
Babloo: 'kka..so many!
Baby:( proudly) Yess!
Babloo: (curiously) 'kka you said Jalal uncle didn't go to school..He doesn't know big words, no?
Baby: Yes.. He knows big words, but not in English .. Is that so grandma?
G'ma: ( suddenly looking away from her notebook)  What did you ask? I didn't listen to you..
Babloo: ( in a loud voice) Grandma, does Jalal uncle know big words like Shyamala aunty?
G'ma: Shhh, why are shouting kutty? I can hear you..Jalal was very clever.. Even though he did not go to school, he knew so many things..
Babloo: Does he also have the big thickkk book like Baby'kka?
Baby: Does he know to use big words?
G'ma: Yes kutties, he knows..
Babloo: Many words?
G'ma: Yes.. many words..
Baby: But then Grandma, why does he use only one big word, "Jodha Begum" always?Ermm
G'ma: ????

Karkuzhali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.sashashyamavika444harshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Thank you Shyamala for enjoying Baby and Babloo's chat. Baby wants to tell you something..
" Aunty, Aarti is 'Akdhalover 6898' who wants to come on magic carpet to Jalal uncle's house.. I will take her when we go to his Palace.."
My reply comments are in red.

Yours, 
Saraswathi Akka.

[QUOTE=sashashyam]
Now this one, Akka, would win any laugh a second competition hands down! Let me start marking my favourite  parts as usual, along with my comments, all in blue.

Shyamala

(Baby Sarasa and Babloo discuss about visiting Shyamala aunty.)

( Baby Sarasa and Babloo are playing with Jalal- Jodha dolls.)

Babloo: Baby'kka, who gave you these dolls?
Baby: Shagun akka and Bindu akka.
Babloo: Why did they give them to you? Don't they play with them?
Baby: They will also come and play.. We played Jalal and Jodha's wedding. 
Babloo: What is wedding'kka?
Baby: Marrying. 

Now this is what is called circular reasoning. If Babloo had then decided  to ask what marrying is, Baby  would have  replied  Wedding!  Luckily, he loses interest in meanings at this point.Wink

Babloo: Did Jalal doll marry Jodha doll?
Baby: Yes. It was very nice. All my friends came..
Babloo: All?
Baby: Yes ...Shagun Akka, Bindu akka, Harshu akka, all came..
Babloo: And Shyamala Aunty.?
Baby: No,..she didn't come..
Babloo: Why?  She didn't have magic carpet?
Baby: I don't know..I must ask grandma..
( Grandma comes there..She is thinking seriously about the two words, "unwarranted" and " pessimism"  mentioned  by Shyamala in her post)
Now this is what is called leg pulling on a grand scale, Akka! Wink

ROFL

Baby: Grandma, does Shyamala aunty have a magic Carpet?
Babloo: Is genie her friend?
G'ma:Confused What are you talking about kutties? Why genie should be aunty's friend?
Baby: Grandma, remember? Aunty asked us to come to her house by magic carpet..
Babloo: But I asked Genie to go to Jalal uncle's house..
G'ma: Yes..yes.. I remember..
Baby: Whose carpet is that grandma? is it aunty's?
G'ma: Must be so.. otherwise aunty would not have asked  you to come to her house  by the magic carpet..

I think that apart from insisting on travelling with no ticket - he forgets that on planes, anyone over 2 years but less than 12 years old has to get a half ticket! - Babloo is also keen to ensure that there  is no magic carpet rental fee!Wink

Babloo: When shall we go to her house grandma? This time I'll ask genie to take us to Aunty's house.
Baby: Babloo,  Shagun akka, Aarti akka , Harshu akka and Bindu akka also want to come with us.. So we must ask aunty to send a bi..gg carpet..
By the way, who is this Aarti Akka? I am wary of  gatecrashers.Wink One Maham is enough, I do not want any more!

Baby has replied above.

Babloo: And a bi..gg genie also..

No, Babloo, the genie does not carry the magic carpet. That flies by itself. So even a small genie would do, provided he is smart and knows  how to operate the Magic Carpet Global Positioning System. Now run along and ask Grandma to explain this MCGPS to you both! 

In fact, you had best insist on a girl genie, who will definitely be more efficient than  a boy genie.She will keep the carpet level, so that you do not fall off it. Shush, Babloo, no claiming that boys are always smarter! 

Yes, yes, Grandma knows what  efficient means, so do ask her!

Baby: We should not go to Jalal uncle's palace.. Then that white dress grandma will say that she  will come with us. I don't like to take her. She is not my friend..
Babloo: Yes she is also not my friend.. She ate the cricket ball ulundai without giving to Jalal uncle..
She is like the wolf in the story of Red  Riding Hood, Babloo, with extra big teeth. That is why she was able to eat the cricket ball urundai  without  damaging them. But  you know, that was really a very good thing, for Jalal Uncle now does not have to eat any of them and his nice, even teeth will be saved!

Baby: And also grandma said that Aunty doesn't like her to come to her house..
Babloo: Will Jalal uncle go to Aunty's house 'kka? Does aunty like him?
Baby: Oh yes, Aunty likes him ve..ry much..

Babloo: More ve..ry much than me? 
Baby: Yes.. than us.. 

Not at all, my little ones! I like you both the  most very much of all, more even than Jalal Uncle. I sometimes want to whack him when he is silly, but never  you two!Hug
Babloo: Shall we take Jalal uncle and Jodha akka also with us?
Baby: No, aunty doesn't like Jodha akka.
Voila! The certified Jodhaphobe!Wink
Babloo:  Do you like her Baby'kka?
Baby: Yes.. I like her also.
Babloo: Why?
Bbay: Because she tells stories to Rahim..
This is what I call a strictly practical child. She also makes very nice payasam, Baby, or so we are told. Try that out the next time  you meet Jodha Akka.
Babloo: Can I also like her 'kka, because I also want to listen to Jodha akka's stories..
Baby: Yes you can like her..
Actually, Babloo, in the Jodha Akbar forum, most people say that it is compulsory to like Jodha Akka. I do not agree, however! And compulsory means something that you must do.
Babloo: And who is Rahim? 
Baby: I told you Babloo kutty, he is the small boy in Jalal uncle's palace. Once I went there by the Time Machine and spoke to him..
Babloo: Why didn't you take me 'kka?
Baby: I will take you next time..Kanna..
Babloo: Why aunty doesn't like Jodha akka?
Baby: I don't know. But I think Sandya aunty knows why...

Let us not bother with Sandhya Aunty, my  pets.  I  will tell you. I did not like your Jodha Akka most of the time in Jodha Akbar because, till half the story was over, she was rude and unkind to Jalal Uncle, and after that, she was always trying to boss him around. 

Babloo, you should stand up for Jalal Uncle,  for if you, as a fellow member of the masculine species (Grandma, where are you?), do not support him, then who will? 
Babloo says, Yes aunty, what should I do?How can I s'port him? Isn't he heavy?

Babloo: Who is Sandya aunty 'kka? Is she bi..gg like Shyamala aunty?
Baby: Yes.. she gave me the thickkk book ..But she wanted my Rajat uncle's  photo Winkok..but I hid it under my pillow.LOL I wo'nt give it to anyone, not even to grandma..
Babloo: What? You won't give it to grandma?
Baby: No, the adbiser said I should not give it to anyone, without telling her..
Babloo: Who is this 'dbiser 'kka?
Good Lord, I had forgotten all about my other hat!Wink

Baby: It is Shyamala aunty kutty.
Babloo: Then is she not aunty now?
Baby: No no Bablookutty, she is aunty only. But became adbiser.

I doubt if Babloo is  going to make out this multitasking exercise, but let me try.  Babloo my  pet, see, you have a Grandma, right, who is also a storyteller and a lullaby singer for Baby and you, no? Just like that, I am your Shyamala Aunty, but also Baby's advisor,  to tell her how  to make  sure her  album of Rajat Uncle's photos is not pinched by anyone else.
Thank you Shyamala, what a relief! You saved me of at least one session with the kids..

Babloo: I will ask her how she became 'dbiser when I go to her house..She will tell me.
Baby: We will take the bigg,  thickkk book with us and look for the meaning of what she says..
Grandma: Baby, give me that book to me.. I want to find the meaning of the two words Shyamala wrote..Tongue
?????

Karkuzhali.

[/QUOTE]

.AkDhian.sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I suppose some of them had to do with eating! And others that cannot be discussed here!

Shyamala

What a compliment to receive from my dearest sis, this lovely morning!HugHeart
@red: It is like the wish  to the newly weds, "Pathinaarum petru, pudhu vaazhvu thodarungal!"( Get all the sixteen pleasures and lead a new life!)
And by the way,  what are the 16 pleasures?

Saraswathi akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dearest Akka,

Shyamala

Aunty. 

karkuzhali-Felicity-

Go to top