Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 52)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
My dear Akka,

This is really too much! As if it was not enough to have to endure Jalal-the-Joru-ka-Ghulam for 86.98% of the serial, now you have a Jalal who has forgotten everything - his rank, his empire, his subjects, his responsibilities - but Jodha Begum??Angry

I am going to look for a pair of hobnailed football boots with which to kick him back to good senseWink! But please don't mention this to poor Baby and that imp Babloo, for they would be quite shocked at this sudden display of violent propensities in their Shyamala Aunty!Wink

Shyamala

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Film "Finding  Dory".

[Preface:
Marlin, the clown fish , is overly cautious about Nemo which has a foreshortened fin.One day, when Nemo swims to the surface, she is caught by a diver and kidnapped. He sets out to find Nemo taking the help of his friend Dory, a blue tang fish...]

Synopsis:
Dory is a wide - eyed blue tang fish, who suffers memory loss every 5 seconds..She has only fragmented dreams of the flash backs of her life..The only thing she remembers is  that she is separated from her parents as a child.With the help of her friends Nemo and Marlin, she embarks on an epic adventure to find them. Her journey brings her to the Marine life Institute, a conservatory that houses diverse ocean species..Dory now knows that her family reunion can happen only if she can save mom and dad from captivity...

Finding Jalal aka Akbar .

Synopsis:
[Preface:
Jalal is a handsome, brave young Moghul Emperor,  who succeeds his father Humayun,at a very young age of 13. He was separated from his parents as a child and was brought up under the care of a wet nurse Maham Anga and the Regent Bairam Khan.With the help of the  Regent Bhairam  Khan, he expands and consolidates  his Moghul domains and with his strong personality, and as a successful General he enlarges the Moghul Empire  to include nearly all of  the Subcontinent north of Godhavari river.This earns him the title AKBAR  from the Awam..But he considers his marriage with the beautiful Rajput princess Jodha as his greatest achievement.]

The story now:
As years roll by, Akbar suffers severe  memory loss  every now and then, and forgets that  he is the great emperor of the great Moghul Empire and remembers only Jodha Begum. He  forgets  everything else except the flash back of his first glimpse of Jodha Begum in Amer,  which frequents his mind,  whether  he is awake or asleep..He forgets  his sword practice, his administrative duties, his Cabinet, Navratna, and even to shave his beard...The fans and well wishers  of him are shocked to find him like this, and are finding ways to get him cured of this ailment...
Did the fans find a solution to Jalal's problem? Did  Jalal get back his original self? ..Find out the answers from the movie  "Finding Jalal aka Akbar"...

(Grandma KK wanted to take Baby Sarasa and Babloo to the newly released kids' movie,  "Finding Dory". As she is possessed with the "Jodha Akbar Mania" , she imagines Jalal in the place of Dory, while  reading the synopsis of the movie..)

Karkuzhali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Jalal-the-Joru-ka-Ghulam for 86.98% of the serial

ShockedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Shyamala!
ROFL
I have just returned from a Dance - cum- percussion programme called "Chi Udaka"
(Chi meaning Earth and Udaka water in Sanskrit?) a Japanese Production in collaboration with the Classical Bharatnatyam school. My DIL sang in it.
By the time I returned, both the kids have gone to bed, without listening to g'ma's stories. So have no worries. I won't tell them about your commentsLOLLOL

Akka.

My dear Akka,

This is really too much! As if it was not enough to have to endure Jalal-the-Joru-ka-Ghulam for 86.98% of the serial, now you have a Jalal who has forgotten everything - his rank, his empire, his subjects, his responsibilities - but Jodha Begum??Angry

I am going to look for a pair of hobnailed football boots with which to kick him back to good senseWink! But please don't mention this to poor Baby and that imp Babloo, for they would be quite shocked at this sudden display of violent propensities in their Shyamala Aunty!Wink

Shyamala

Film "Finding  Dory".

[Preface:
Marlin, the clown fish , is overly cautious about Nemo which has a foreshortened fin.One day, when Nemo swims to the surface, she is caught by a diver and kidnapped. He sets out to find Nemo taking the help of his friend Dory, a blue tang fish...]

Synopsis:
Dory is a wide - eyed blue tang fish, who suffers memory loss every 5 seconds..She has only fragmented dreams of the flash backs of her life..The only thing she remembers is  that she is separated from her parents as a child.With the help of her friends Nemo and Marlin, she embarks on an epic adventure to find them. Her journey brings her to the Marine life Institute, a conservatory that houses diverse ocean species..Dory now knows that her family reunion can happen only if she can save mom and dad from captivity...

Finding Jalal aka Akbar .

Synopsis:
[Preface:
Jalal is a handsome, brave young Moghul Emperor,  who succeeds his father Humayun,at a very young age of 13. He was separated from his parents as a child and was brought up under the care of a wet nurse Maham Anga and the Regent Bairam Khan.With the help of the  Regent Bhairam  Khan, he expands and consolidates  his Moghul domains and with his strong personality, and as a successful General he enlarges the Moghul Empire  to include nearly all of  the Subcontinent north of Godhavari river.This earns him the title AKBAR  from the Awam..But he considers his marriage with the beautiful Rajput princess Jodha as his greatest achievement.]

The story now:
As years roll by, Akbar suffers severe  memory loss  every now and then, and forgets that  he is the great emperor of the great Moghul Empire and remembers only Jodha Begum. He  forgets  everything else except the flash back of his first glimpse of Jodha Begum in Amer,  which frequents his mind,  whether  he is awake or asleep..He forgets  his sword practice, his administrative duties, his Cabinet, Navratna, and even to shave his beard...The fans and well wishers  of him are shocked to find him like this, and are finding ways to get him cured of this ailment...
Did the fans find a solution to Jalal's problem? Did  Jalal get back his original self? ..Find out the answers from the movie  "Finding Jalal aka Akbar"...

(Grandma KK wanted to take Baby Sarasa and Babloo to the newly released kids' movie,  "Finding Dory". As she is possessed with the "Jodha Akbar Mania" , she imagines Jalal in the place of Dory, while  reading the synopsis of the movie..)

Karkuzhali.

sashashyam

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shyamala!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">ROFL
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I have just returned from a Dance - cum- percussion programme called "Chi Udaka"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Chi meaning Earth and Udaka water in Sanskrit?) a Japanese Production in collaboration with the Classical Bharatnatyam school. My DIL sang in it.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">By the time I returned, both the kids have gone to bed, without listening to g'ma's stories. So have no worries.I won't tell them about your commentsLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Akka.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">My dear Akka,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">This is really too much! As if it was not enough to have to endure Jalal-the-Joru-ka-Ghulam for 86.98% of the serial, now you have a Jalal who has forgotten everything - his rank, his empire, his subjects, his responsibilities - but Jodha Begum??Angry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I am going to look for a pair of hobnailed football boots with which to kick him back to good senseWink! But please don't mention this to poor Baby and that imp Babloo, for they would be quite shocked at this sudden display of violent propensities in their Shyamala Aunty!Wink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shyamala</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Film "</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Finding Dory".</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">[Preface:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Marlin, the clown fish , is overly cautious about <font color="#cc0000">Nemo</font> which has a foreshortened fin.One day, when Nemo swims to the surface, she is caught by a diver and kidnapped. He sets out to find Nemo taking the help of his friend <font color="#cc0000">Dory</font><font color="#990000">,</font> a blue tang fish...]</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Synopsis:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#cc0000">Dory</font> is a wide - eyed blue tang fish, who suffers memory loss every 5 seconds..She has only fragmented dreams of the flash backs of her life..The only thing she remembers is that she is separated from her parents as a child.With the help of her friends <font color="#cc0000">Nemo</font> and <font color="#cc0000">Marlin</font>, she embarks on an epic adventure to find them. Her journey brings her to the Marine life Institute, a conservatory that houses diverse ocean species..Dory now knows that her family reunion can happen only if she can save mom and dad from captivity...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Finding Jalal aka Akbar .</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Synopsis:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">[Preface:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#cc0000">Jalal i</font>s a handsome, brave young Moghul Emperor, who succeeds his father <font color="#cc0000">Humayun,</font>at a very young age of 13. He was separated from his parents as a child and was brought up under the care of a wet nurse <font color="#990000">Maham Anga </font>and the Regent <font color="#990000">Bairam Khan.</font>With the help of the Regent Bhairam Khan<font color="#990033">, </font>he expands and consolidates his Moghul domains and with his strong personality, and as a successful General he enlarges the Moghul Empire to include nearly all of the Subcontinent north of Godhavari river.This earns him the title <font color="#990000">AKBAR </font>from the Awam..But he considers his marriage with the beautiful Rajput princess <font color="#990000">Jodha</font>as his greatest achievement.]</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The story now:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">As years roll by, Akbar suffers severe memory loss every now and then, and forgets that he is the great emperor of the great Moghul Empire and remembers only Jodha Begum. He forgets everything else except the flash back of his first glimpse of Jodha Begum in Amer, which frequents his mind, whether he is awake or asleep..He forgets his sword practice, his administrative duties, his Cabinet, <font color="#990000">Navratna</font>, and even to shave his beard...The fans and well wishers of him are shocked to find him like this, and are finding ways to get him cured of this ailment...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Did the fans find a solution to Jalal's problem? Did Jalal get back his original self? ..Find out the answers from the movie "Finding Jalal aka Akbar"...</font>

<font color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Grandma KK wanted to take Baby Sarasa and Babloo to the newly released kids' movie, "Finding Dory". As she is possessed with the "Jodha Akbar Mania" , she imagines Jalal in the place of Dory, while reading the synopsis of the movie..)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

hii aunty not only in Sanskrit but in my mother tongue also we address water as udak only...I speak Mangalorean Konkani at home... Big smile

karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Good Morning AkDhaians!
It is Fre..ezinggg!!! 0 degree C.!!

Saraswathi Aunty/akka/daadi/ periyamma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamharshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Baby learns the meaning of 'reluctant companions' from grandma.

(Grandma  is reading Shyamala's posts and is laughing to herself.. Baby and Babloo come there.)

Babloo: What are you doing grandma?
Baby: Why are you  laughing grandma...? Is it a joke?
G'ma: No, no,no kutties.. I am reading Shyamala aunty's posts. Her posts are fun to read..
Babloo: Show me grandma..Is it like a cartoon? I like Dennis the Menace..
G'ma:: Babloo dear, she can't draw, she only writes.. But she writes picturesquely...
Baby: What are you saying G'ma.. you speak like Shyamala aunty..I don't understand.. It is a big word.. 
Babloo: I also don't understand.. 
Baby: Tell me what she has written..
G'ma: She says that I should not tell you what she has written..because you will get angry with her and think badly about her...
Babloo: IS SHE AFRAID OF US?
Baby: Do we scare her?
G'ma: She has written something about Jalal uncle..
Babloo: Good or bad?
Baby: She wouldn't write bad about him, because she likes him..she is not enemy to Rajat uncle..
Babloo: Then who is enemy to Rajat uncle?
Baby: G'ma is Ekta aunty enemy to Rajat uncle?, because she showed his head cut off in the show Naagin..
Babloo: (shrieks) WHAT? did you see that? Won't we see Rajat uncle again?
Baby: No, grandma saw  it, and had 104 degrees fever..Doctor came and gave injection..
Babloo: To whom? To Rajat uncle?
Baby: You silly idiot...Doctor gave injection to grandma..
Baby: ( to grandma) tell me grandma, why did Ekta aunty make Jalal have wounds in the chilli powder war and had his head cut off with an axe in Naagin?
Babloo: Grand ma.. don't tell me about Naagin ... It is scary..
G'ma: Okay,okay..Ekta and Rajat uncle are friends..
Baby: Grandma, then why did she make Jalal uncle have wounds and got arrested by enemy?
G'ma:  Shyamala aunty says that they are reluctant companions..
Babloo: QuestionConfused(Stares at grandma.)
Baby: Again big words...
G'ma: You must learn to look into the dictionary for meanings kutty.. Sandya aunty presented you with a dictionary, didn't she?
Baby: But that is very bi...g and heavy  grandma.. She asked me to learn 10 words everyday.. I have not even completed alphabet "A''...
Babloo: Do you read it at home Baby'kka? Don't you watch TV?
G'ma: They are friends only. But not always.. She is so fond of Rajat uncle, that she sometimes tests him like this to see if he acts well in the serial..
Baby: How can any one act well with wounds?
Babloo: Grandma, he will only cry..If I have wounds, I will also cry..
Baby: G'ma I saw Rajat uncle as Kabir in "Naagin"..I don't like him as a bad guy..If Ekta aunty is his  friend, why did she show him bad?
Babloo: G'ma, Is Rajat uncle good or bad?
G'ma:  ( to herself) How I wish Shyamala answers all their questions!
Baby: G'ma, tell me why Ekta aunty showed him bad in Naagin..
G'ma: Just to know how he acts in bad roles..Shyamala aunty said he acted very well...Don't worry..Ekta is going to have you Rajat uncle in her next serial, Chandragupta.
Babloo: How nice! Is it about the moon? 
G'ma: No..It is about a King who lived 2500 years ago..
Babloo: How did they count the years grandma?
Baby: Older than Jalal uncle?Shocked
Babloo: Will  Shyamala aunty tell us stories like you when we go to her house grandma?
Baby: Yes kutty..she will .. but we can't understand it..
Babloo: Then we will take the biggg book with us Baby'kka, to know the meaning!Smile
G'ma:Big smile

Karkuzhali.

Same procedure as before, Akka.

Updated best questions count: 14, not counting straight sentences, no  matter how funny they are.

Shyamala

(Continues from P 49...)

( Grandma continues her story...)

Baby: grandma, are Ekta aunty and Rajat uncle are enemies?Confused

(Grandma takes the kids to bed..Let us see whether she answers Baby's question tomorrow.)
"With such tenacious kids, it is not a question of whether, but of how! Grandma, you could tell them that they were reluctant companions! Then you can spend another 10 minutes explaining reluctant, companion, and how all this applied to Jalal and Ekta. That will make for nice going!"

Edited by karkuzhali - 26 June 2016 at 3:07am

sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Ha ha! Look who is cribbing! When I was posted  in Ottawa from 2004-2007, there were times when the mercury came down to MINUS FIFTY DEGREES CENTIGRADE!  No kidding! 

When I was Ambassador in Manila 10 years earlier, and my Canadian colleague told me this - they used to have  a board in their Embassy lobby showing the daily temperatures in Ottawa,and they were very proud when it touched - 50 degrees C! - I did not quite believe it, but it is true. When you get out of the house, no matter how well you are wrapped up, with only the nose showing, breathing becomes difficult.

Shyamala

Good Morning AkDhaians!

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Shyamala, 
If what I guess about your  age is correct, you must be in your mid fifties at that time. But I am on the wrong side of seventy. Be considerate about the age difference!

Your Akka.

Ha ha! Look who is cribbing! When I was posted  in Ottawa from 2004-2007, there were times when the mercury came down to MINUS FIFTY DEGREES CENTIGRADE!  No kidding! 

When I was Ambassador in Manila 10 years earlier, and my Canadian colleague told me this - they used to have  a board in their Embassy lobby showing the daily temperatures in Ottawa,and they were very proud when it touched - 50 degrees C! - I did not quite believe it, but it is true. When you get out of the house, no matter how well you are wrapped up, with only the nose showing, breathing becomes difficult.

Shyamala

Good Morning AkDhaians!

Go to top