Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 42)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hello all(?),
I find none of the AkDhaians--barring, Harshu, Shagun, and Payal--has taken this quiz even half seriously. Perhaps this reminds them of their school/college/uni exams, which they have finished just a while back.
And, for the answers,
Q1.Harshu has correctly,answered the first question in full.
Q4. Shagun has answered the question in full.
Regarding the proverb "Birds of a feather...", I think the team Sheriffuddin, Adham Khan and Abul Mali, is more apt to prove the proverb as The Cambridge Dictionaries Online says that "...said about people who have similar characters or interests, especially ones of you which you disapprove, and who often spend time with each other."

And now for Q2.
The answer is simple. None of the names when spelt in English, has the vowel "e".LOL

Q3.
If Abdul was not a physically challenged person, he would have killed by Bharmal, when he was first seen as a spy in Amer. There wouldn't have been a chance for Jodha to advise her father about the Rajavansh ethics in excluding such people  from death sentence, which made Jalal remember much much later when he released Zakira from prison!

Okay, bye!

Karkuzhali.

HH
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Hello AkDhaians!
I am meeting you after  a long time  with a small quiz  to kindle  your memories.
QI.
A. When does  Jodha address ( not refers to) Maham Anga as "Badi Ammi"?
B. How does Rajah Bharmal address Jalal when he first meets him?
C. When does Jalal first hear about Rahim's "Choti Ammijaan"?
D. On which occasion does Jodha call Benazir "Grinit Jantu"?

Q2. What is special in  the following names?
Jalal , Jodha, Ruqaiah, 
Maham Anga , Hamida Bhanu
Rajah Bharmal , Man Singh, Adham Khan, Moti Bai
Rahim, Hoshiyar  and Bhairam Khan.

Q3. What would have happened  if Abdul was not a physically challenged person?

Q4.
(i) "A friend in need is a friend indeed" Who in the JA serial you think fits (or fit) the proverb? Explain.
 (ii) "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach" Which instance does this proverb bring to your mind?
(iii)"Two is company; three is crowd" Cite the situation that fits this proverb.
(iv) " You reap what you sow" Jalal hears about this, of course , in a different way from Rahim. When was it?
(v)"Birds of a feather flock together" Who come to your mind when you hear this proverb?
(vi) "Once bitten twice shy" How does this proverb fit Jalal?

Thank you

Karkuzhali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.-Felicity-

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Dear Akka 
You throw gugly over us with this LOL
When I saw que It's most probably answered  So didn't try.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhali-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa watches with Babloo  the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal"  on You tube.

(Baby Sarasa is playing with Babloo. Suddenly she hears a loud"WOW" from grandma)

Baby S: Grandma what happened? Did you get the shock again? (Runs towards her..Babloo follows)
G'ma: Baby! What a surprise.!. They have uploaded the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal" on You Tube.. I used to watch  with your daddy when he was little..
Babloo: (Surprisingly) Grandma, what?  How did uncle become little..? Did he say"Abrakadabra"?
G'ma: No No kiddie, it was many many years ago..he was little then..
Baby: Did I also watch it grandma? 
G'ma: No baby! You were not born then...
Babloo: Baby'kka,  You must have been in the hospital...You know,  mommy said I was in the hospital and she brought me from there..
Baby: Grandma, what is it about? Can we watch it?
Grandma: Yes darling! It is about a king called Vikram and a Bethal, meaning a ghost...It is for the kutties also.. I will connect it with the TV and both of you can watch it on big screen..
(Grandma connects the computer with the TV.  Shagun comes there)
Babloo: Shagun'kka,do  you want to watch what we are going to watch?
Shagun: What is it Babloo kutty?
Baby: It is an old serial Shagun akka, grandma watched it long long ago.. I was not even born..
Babloo: Yes.. she was in the hospital..
Shagun:(to grandma) What is it grandma?
G'ma: It is the old serial Shagun. Bikram aur Bethal..shown on DoorDharshan, when no other channels were there..I used to enjoy it..
( So all the kids along with the oldest kid grandma, are watching the serial..)
Shagun: Grandma, who is the main actor doing Vikram's role? Looks like Rama in Ramayana..
Baby: What, did Rama carry the ghost when he went to forest?
Babloo: Who is Rama,  Baby'kka? Why is the ghost looking like an old grandpa?
Shagun: No no kiddoos, Rama of Ramayana didn't carry any ghost..he carried only bow and arrow..
Babloo: Did he play with that?
Baby: No no Babloo, Rama had the bow and arrow to kill enemies..
Babloo: Didn't he kill them with red powder?
Baby: Babloo kutty, you  confuse. You talk about Jalal uncle..
Shagun: Grandma, how will it be like if Jalal does the role of Vikram in this serial..?
( laughs)
Babloo: He will carry the grandpa ghost..
Baby:He carries Rahim on his back and does horse ride in his JA serial... So he will know how to carry the ghost..
( They watch the show for a while.. The robbers attack the wedding party and cut off the head of the groom. The bride prays to Goddess Ambi Ma and the head gets fixed to the body and the groom wakes up)

G'ma: (aside , with a sigh) How I wish some one prayed to  Ma Kali  when Kabir's head was chopped off in Naagin and woke him up!

Baby: I dont like it Grandma.. I want Jalal uncle in it..
Babloo: Yes, if he says "Abrakadabra" he will become Vikram uncle..
Shagun:D'oh

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 16 June 2016 at 9:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.sashashyam-Felicity-harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hello all(?),</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I find none of the AkDhaians--barring, Harshu, Shagun, and Payal--has taken this quiz even half seriously. Perhaps this reminds them of their school/college/uni exams, which they have finished just a while back.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And, for the answers,</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q1.Harshu has correctly,answered the first question in full.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q4. Shagun has answered the question in full.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Regarding the proverb "Birds of a feather...", I think the team Sheriffuddin, Adham Khan and Abul Mali, is more apt to prove the proverb as The Cambridge Dictionaries Online says that "...said about people who have similar characters or interests, especially ones of you which you disapprove, and who often spend time with each other."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And now for Q2.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The answer is simple. None of the names when spelt in English, has the vowel "e".LOL</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q3.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">If Abdul was not a physically challenged person, he would have killed by Bharmal, when he was first seen as a spy in Amer. There wouldn't have been a chance for Jodha to advise her father about the Rajavansh ethics in excluding such people from death sentence, which made Jalal remember much much later when he released Zakira from prison!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Okay, bye!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

HH

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hello AkDhaians!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I am meeting you after a long time with a small quiz to kindle your memories.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">QI.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A. When does Jodha address ( not refers to) Maham Anga as "Badi Ammi"?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">B. How does Rajah Bharmal address Jalal when he first meets him?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">C. When does Jalal first hear about Rahim's "Choti Ammijaan"?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">D. On which occasion does Jodha call Benazir "Grinit Jantu"?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q2. What is special in the following names?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal ,Jodha,Ruqaiah,</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Maham Anga , Hamida Bhanu</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Rajah Bharmal , Man Singh,Adham Khan, Moti Bai</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Rahim, Hoshiyar and Bhairam Khan.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q3. What would have happened if Abdul was not a physically challenged person?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q4.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(i)"A friend in need is a friend indeed" Who in the JA serial you think fits (or fit) the proverb? Explain.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(ii)"The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach"Which instance does this proverb bring to your mind?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(iii)"Two is company; three is crowd" Cite the situation that fits this proverb.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(iv) " You reap what you sow" Jalal hears about this, of course , in a different way from Rahim. When was it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(v)"Birds of a feather flock together" Who come to your mind when you hear this proverb?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(vi) "Once bitten twice shy" How does this proverb fit Jalal?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></font>

no no aunty I dint give any college xam recently as I finished my education 6-7 yrs bk... LOL but agree dis quiz did remind me of my college days how during xams I used to attempt d easy koshtens 1st and dn jump on d ones which I felt lil bit difficult... Big smile and regarding d answers to d question 2 dn it was really tricky as I think none of us mite have thought of vowel e being absent from d names... LOL u r truly awsum aunty... Embarrassed Star

karkuzhali-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby Sarasa watches with Babloo the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal" on You tube.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa is playing with Babloo. Suddenly she hears a loud"WOW" from grandma)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby S: Grandma what happened? Did you get the shock again? (Runs towards her..Babloo follows)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Baby! What a surprise.!. They have uploaded the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal" on You Tube.. I used to watch with your daddy when he was little..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: (Surprisingly) Grandma, what? How did uncle become little..? Did he say"Abrakadabra"?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No No kiddie, it was many many years ago..he was little then..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Did I also watch it grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No baby! You were not born then...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, You must have been in the hospital...You know, mommy said I was in the hospital and she brought me from there..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma, what is it about? Can we watch it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Grandma: Yes darling! It is about a king called Vikram and a Bethal, meaning a ghost...It is for the kutties also.. I will connect it with the TV and both of you can watch it on big screen..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Grandma connects the computer with the TV. Shagun comes there)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Shagun'kka,do you want to watch what we are going to watch?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: What is it Babloo kutty?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: It is an old serial Shagun akka, grandma watched it long long ago.. I was not even born..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes.. she was in the hospital..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun:(to grandma) What is it grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It is the old serial Shagun. Bikram aur Bethal..shown on DoorDharshan, when no other channels were there..I used to enjoy it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( So all the kids along with the oldest kid grandma, are watching the serial..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Grandma, who is the main actor doing Vikram's role? Looks like Rama in Ramayana..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What, did Rama carry the ghost when he went to forest?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who is Rama, Baby'kka? Why is the ghost looking like an old grandpa?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: No no kiddoos, Rama of Ramayana didn't carry any ghost..he carried only bow and arrow..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Did he play with that?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No no Babloo, Rama had the bow and arrow to kill enemies..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Didn't he kill them with red powder?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo kutty, you confuse. You talk about Jalal uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Grandma, how will it be like if Jalal does the role of Vikram in this serial..?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( laughs)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: He will carry the grandpa ghost..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:He carries Rahim on his back and does horse ride in his JA serial... So he will know how to carry the ghost..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( They watch the show for a while.. The robbers attack the wedding party and cut off the head of the groom. The bride prays to Goddess Ambi Ma and the head gets fixed to the body and the groom wakes up)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: (aside , with a sigh) How I wish some one prayed to Ma Kali when Kabir's head was chopped off in Naagin and woke him up!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I dont like it Grandma.. I want Jalal uncle in it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes, if he says "Abrakadabra" he will become Vikram uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun:D'oh</font>

awsum aunty...both r jalal obsessed LOL and dat jalal holding Rahim part was hilarious I was imagining jalal holding Rahim d way vikram used to hold vetal ROFL too good aunty...

karkuzhali-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you Harshu for enjoying the kiddies'conversation.
Really I am  the most benefited as I really love writing such pieces.
Thank you again for your responses.
Harshu, I dont know if you had seen my question papers and quizzes I set in the other  AAA thread some months back. 
See link:
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4547345&TPN=78
There were many more also.

Yours
Saraswathi Aunty. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
My dear Mitali, You are as usual witty in your remark! Thank you! 

Saraswathi akka. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you Harshu for enjoying the kiddies'conversation.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Really I am the most benefited as I really love writing such pieces.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you again for your responses.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Harshu, I dont know if you had seen my question papers and quizzes I set in the other AAA thread some months back.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">See link:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4547345&TPN=78</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">There were many more also.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yours</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Saraswathi Aunty.</font>

aunty u r truly blessed coz with ease and grt flow u pen down d convo beautifully... Star ya I had seen those quizzes and did answer a few of them... LOL

karkuzhali-Felicity-

Go to top