Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 37)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> A cute coversation between Baby Sarasa and Little Babloo</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa and Babloo were taken out to a theme park and are back home just now. Babloo's head is full of questions, but who to ask?..The elders are busy and he had to defer his decision. He goes to Baby to play with her. )</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka,..come ..let's play..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Hey kutty , just now we played in the park..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: No I didn't like it..because mommy was carrying me always..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..I also didn't like my daddy holding my finger ..Am I not old enough to walk by myself..I don't understand the old people..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes 'kka, next time, we will go alone..We don't take mummy and daddy.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: That's right..I'll take care of you..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka, your are soo nice..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Thank you kutty..and now, what shall we play?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: We will play hide and seek..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Okay ..You'll close your eyes and count upto 20, I will go and hide myself..and then you'll find me out..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Okay 'kka, but I don't know how to count..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Use your fingers for counting chellam..like this..(shows him how to count)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But I can count only upto 10 with my fingers..what will I do after that?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: O dear! I forgot about that..Shall I play some other game?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo:(Happily) Yes 'kka, tell me a story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Bablooo, I already told you that I don't know any story..I know only Jalal uncle story..Shall I tell you kutty nursery rhymes?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But I learn that in my daycare ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Kidooo, this is different..grandma taught me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Okay then..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I will start and you will repeat.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Okay..( puts his thumb in his mouth and prepares to listen)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: (thinks) mmm..ah.."Jalal Jalal, Yes papa.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bbaloo: Baby'kka, you are wrong..I know this one, but it is "Johnny .. Johnny.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I know but grandma made it like this..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Okay.(repeats) "Jalal Jalal Yes papa,"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babby: "Going for war? " "Yes papa"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Babloo repeats)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Taking red powder?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka, this time he won't forget..(laughs)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:Yes..(continues) "Yes papa",</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is it not "no papa"?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma said because he took red powder this time, it is only "yes papa".</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Okay..(repeats) "Yes papa"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:"Telling lies?"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Babloo repeats)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: "Show me your bag!"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why bag 'kka, will they take bags to war?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I also asked grandma like this ..she said they take red powder in bags only..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Oh..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:( continues) "Show me your bag" "Achoo achoo achoo"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo; What is it 'kka? you look funny..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: That's because Papa sneezed after looking into the bag!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo:( repeats) "Achoo, achoo, achoo.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby and Babloo laugh)ROFL</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali</font>
</font>

another wonderful treat for us from u aunty... Star it was a cute convo btw d duo... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Jalal's Biography as told by Baby Sarasa.

(Baby Sarasa finished her home work with the help of her mom. How much home work she has to do..Grandma always says, " In my times, we were never given this much of homework..." But poor Baby, she doesn't belong to grandma's times.. Well, our little imp Babloo is just waiting for his sweet Baby'kka to come and play with him)

(Baby comes with  a big smile)

Babloo: 'kka what were you doing?
Baby: Home work kutty..
Babloo: What is it?
Baby: The teacher will give us sums and lessons to do at home.
Babloo: Why, then what do you do at school?
Baby: There teachers teach us lessons..
Babloo: But they don't give us homework in my school..We do drawing, colouring, cutting .. Why don't you come and join our school?
Baby: I will love it.. l'll tell my daddy to put me in your school..I hate doing homework..
Babloo: Do they tell you stories.?
Baby: Nooo..
Babloo: It's a bad school then..
Baby: Yes..that's what I think..Okay kutty what shall we do now? Shall we play?
Babloo: Noo 'kka, yesterday you promised to tell me Jalal's story.. tell me..
Baby: Okay.. Once upon a time there lived a King called Jalal..
Babloo: But you said Jalal was your uncle..
Baby: Yes..I call him uncle because he is my favourite..
Babloo: What is favrit 'kka?
Baby: I like him.
Babloo: Does he know that you like him? Can I also like him?
Baby: Yes.. all of us can like him..
Babloo: Does he like you?
Baby: Yes, because he came in my dream 3,4 times and talked to me..
Babloo: Is he good or bad?
Baby: Grandma said that he was very bad when he was little, but became good afterwards..
Babloo: How?
Baby: Because Jodha akka made him good..
Babloo: 'kka, who is she? Is she the snake akka?
Baby: No.. she is different...He married her..
Babloo: Then what happened?
Baby: She came to his palace to live with him. 
Babloo: Then..?
Baby: And there was the slim aunty..
Babloo: Is she good or bad?
Baby: I don't like her.. So she must be bad..
Babloo: And then who else was there?
Baby: There was a tall grandma, who was very nice.
Babloo: Do you like her?
Baby: Yes..and there was another grandma who always wore white dress..
Babloo: Is she a good grandma?
Baby: I don't like her because she doesn't like Jodha akka.
Babloo: Then she is a bad grandma..Does Jalal uncle like her?
Baby: (sadly) Yes..
Babloo: Then why don't you tell him about her?
Baby: I am going to tell him when he comes in my dream..
Babloo: Wasn't there any boy in the palace 'kka? Only girls were there? I want boys..
Baby: No there was a little  boy called Rahim.
Babloo: How nice! How old was he?
Baby: mmm...must be 4 or 5..
Babloo: Does he go to school?
Baby: Noo..his mummy teaches him..
Babloo: Who? Jodha akka?
Baby: No.. his mom ,a tall aunty, and she is a good aunty.
Babloo: Who tells him story? His mom?
Baby: No, Jodha akka tells him story..
Babloo: And what does Jalal uncle do everyday?
Baby: Jalal uncle will go to see slim aunty daily and will sometimes bathe in the hu..ge bath tub.
Babloo: What is the bath tub 'kka? My mummy gives me bath in the bathroom..
Baby: Yes kutty..I also don't know..this bath room does not  have a door..always someone comes there and  some servants give him bath..
Babloo: ( laughs) "Shame, shame, puppy shame..all the monkeys know your name.."
(Baby also laughs).
Babloo: Did he also have bath like this after he became good?
Baby: Yes..
Babloo: And what else does he do? In the story telling class my teacher  says  that the kings rule the country. He is only talking and bathing..Did he rule any country  'kka?
Baby: Don't know kutty!Confused

Karkuzhali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani1965Akdhalover6898melovesja-Felicity-sashashyamharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged

</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa finished her home work with the help of her mom. How much home work she has to do..Grandma always says, " In my times, we were never given this much of homework..." But poor Baby, she doesn't belong to grandma's times.. Well, our little imp Babloo is just waiting for his sweet Baby'kka to come and play with him)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby comes with a big smile)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka what were you doing?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Home work kutty..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: The teacher will give us sums and lessons to do at home.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why, then what do you do at school?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: There teachers teach us lessons..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But they don't give us homework in my school..We do drawing, colouring, cutting .. Why don't you come and join our school?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I will love it.. l'll tell my daddy to put me in your school..I hate doing homework..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Do they tell you stories.?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Nooo..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: It's a bad school then..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..that's what I think..Okay kutty what shall we do now? Shall we play?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Noo 'kka, yesterday you promised to tell me Jalal's story.. tell me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Okay.. Once upon a time there lived a King called Jalal..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But you said Jalal was your uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..I call him uncle because he is my favourite..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is favrit 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I like him.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does he know that you like him? Can I also like him?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. all of us can like him..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does he like you?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes, because he came in my dream 3,4 times and talked to me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is he good or bad?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma said that he was very bad when he was little, but became good afterwards..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Because Jodha akka made him good..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka, who is she? Is she the snake akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. she is different...He married her..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then what happened?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She came to his palace to live with him.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then..?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: And there was the slim aunty..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is she good or bad?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I don't like her.. So she must be bad..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And then who else was there?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: There was a tall grandma, who was very nice.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Do you like her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..and there was another grandma who always wore white dress..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is she a good grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I don't like her because she doesn't like Jodha akka.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then she is a bad grandma..Does Jalal uncle like her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: (sadly) Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then why don't you tell him about her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I am going to tell him when he comes in my dream..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Wasn't there any boy in the palace 'kka? Only girls were there? I want boys..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No there was a little boy called Rahim.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How nice! How old was he?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: mmm...must be 4 or 5..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does he go to school?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Noo..his mummy teaches him..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who? Jodha akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. his mom ,a tall aunty, and she is a good aunty.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who tells him story? His mom?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No, Jodha akka tells him story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And what does Jalal uncle do everyday?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Jalal uncle will go to see slim aunty daily and will sometimes bathe in the hu..ge bath tub.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is the bath tub 'kka? My mummy gives me bath in the bathroom..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes kutty..I also don't know..this bath room does not have a door..always someone comes there and some servants give him bath..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: ( laughs) "Shame, shame, puppy shame..all the monkeys know your name.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby also laughs).</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Did he also have bath like this after he became good?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And what else does he do? In the story telling class my teacher says that the kings rule the country. He is only talking and bathing..Did he rule any country 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Don't know kutty!Confused</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

</font>
</font>

@bold aunty...ROFL agra doesn't have doors and so we always have kabab me haddis for akdha scenes...ROFL

karkuzhali

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa finished her home work with the help of her mom. How much home work she has to do..Grandma always says, " In my times, we were never given this much of homework..." But poor Baby, she doesn't belong to grandma's times.. Well, our little imp Babloo is just waiting for his sweet Baby'kka to come and play with him)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby comes with a big smile)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka what were you doing?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Home work kutty..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: The teacher will give us sums and lessons to do at home.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why, then what do you do at school?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: There teachers teach us lessons..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But they don't give us homework in my school..We do drawing, colouring, cutting .. Why don't you come and join our school?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I will love it.. l'll tell my daddy to put me in your school..I hate doing homework..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Do they tell you stories.?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Nooo..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: It's a bad school then..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..that's what I think..Okay kutty what shall we do now? Shall we play?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Noo 'kka, yesterday you promised to tell me Jalal's story.. tell me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Okay.. Once upon a time there lived a King called Jalal..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But you said Jalal was your uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..I call him uncle because he is my favourite..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is favrit 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I like him.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does he know that you like him? Can I also like him?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. all of us can like him..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does he like you?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes, because he came in my dream 3,4 times and talked to me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is he good or bad?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma said that he was very bad when he was little, but became good afterwards..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Because Jodha akka made him good..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka, who is she? Is she the snake akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. she is different...He married her..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then what happened?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She came to his palace to live with him.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then..?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: And there was the slim aunty..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is she good or bad?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I don't like her.. So she must be bad..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And then who else was there?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: There was a tall grandma, who was very nice.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Do you like her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..and there was another grandma who always wore white dress..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is she a good grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I don't like her because she doesn't like Jodha akka.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then she is a bad grandma..Does Jalal uncle like her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: (sadly) Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then why don't you tell him about her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I am going to tell him when he comes in my dream..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Wasn't there any boy in the palace 'kka? Only girls were there? I want boys..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No there was a little boy called Rahim.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How nice! How old was he?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: mmm...must be 4 or 5..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does he go to school?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Noo..his mummy teaches him..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who? Jodha akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. his mom ,a tall aunty, and she is a good aunty.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who tells him story? His mom?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No, Jodha akka tells him story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And what does Jalal uncle do everyday?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Jalal uncle will go to see slim aunty daily and will sometimes bathe in the hu..ge bath tub.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is the bath tub 'kka? My mummy gives me bath in the bathroom..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes kutty..I also don't know..this bath room does not have a door..always someone comes there and some servants give him bath..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: ( laughs) "Shame, shame, puppy shame..all the monkeys know your name.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby also laughs).</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Did he also have bath like this after he became good?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And what else does he do? In the story telling class my teacher says that the kings rule the country. He is only talking and bathing..Did he rule any country 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Don't know kutty!Confused</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

</font>
</font>

@bold aunty...ROFL agra doesn't have doors and so we always have kabab me haddis for akdha scenes...ROFL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliharshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thank you Harshu.
I really appreciate you for your prompt response and comments to every post in this forum and I wonder how you have time and mind to do this! Harshu, you are really great!
Yes Harshu, Agra palace is an open house to all.

Saraswathi Aunty.

Edited by karkuzhali - 13 June 2016 at 12:34am

.AkDhian.harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you Harshu.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I really appreciate you for your prompt response and comments to every post in this forum and I wonder how you have time and mind to do this! Harshu, you are re</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">ally great!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yes Harshu, Agra palace is an open house to all.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Saraswathi Aunty.</font>

thnx aunty for d appreciation... Embarrassed m free now coz m searching fr a job after I left d previous job so till I get m free so I spend my time on forum answering ppl... Big smile coz I dont knw after I get job how often I will b online... LOL Big smile

karkuzhali

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Dear Akka 
With their innocent talk and adding of homour to it..Starlikes and dislikes of school and show.burden free life of play school and reality of show more of harem  than kingdom. Tongue

Edited by melovesja - 13 June 2016 at 12:58am

.AkDhian.karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged

See, even the kids are capable of understanding Ektha's  serial.
Saraswathi Akka. 

Originally posted by melovesja

Dear Akka 
With their innocent talk and adding of homour to it..Starlikes and dislikes of school and show.burden free life of play school and reality of show more of harem  than kingdom. Tongue

.AkDhian.-Felicity-

Go to top