Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 35)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Well, child , it means that we will regroup much sooner than you think likely. 

As for your neat and very amusing comment about my posts getting longer and longer, that is absolutely true in terms of my writing technique. The only problem now is that my fingers seize up when I strain them too much, and it then takes them a day or even two to recover. So I have to be careful.

But never fear, we will all have a ball once Chandragupta Maurya begins.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

PS: Do you have 2 ids now?

Originally posted by Bindu_nhbr

Shyamala auntyHug

How are you?Quite happy to see you here!Big smile 

Originally posted by sashashyam

Who is this chameleon?Wink Don't tell me it is my little Bindu? Why on earth have you changed your id to something that will leave you with Akdha stuck to you like a tar baby long after Jodha Akbar is, what else, history? 
>>Ha..ha..yes,its meLOL.Aunty,I still have the old one,as you can seeSmile.

Not that there was too much of history in what we were shown!Angry

>>I guess you watched the mirchi war track on Anmol.LOL

Anyhow, my dear, do not go about doing all this aahein bharna. I am sure we will have a lot of fun once Chandragupta Maurya begins, though I am not going to be able to respond to any and all comments individually. But I will try my best to at least do daily analyses, even if much shorter ones that was my norm!Wink

>>I'm waiting for that,auntyDay Dreaming.I'm sure we can have fun in your analysis threads againBig smile.The much shorter ones you are planning would definitely become long Winkas your energy boosts up watching Rajat and of course the chipmunk gang always follows youLOL

Take care, my dear, and see if we do not regroup before you know where you are!
>>Thank you aunty and take care!Big smile(I didn't get what you meant in the last lineEmbarrassed)

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=.AkDhian.]That's true,aunty.
We used to have lot of fun on Shyamala aunty's thread *deep sigh*
[/QUOTE]

Edited by sashashyam - 12 June 2016 at 1:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I am afraid, my little Shagun, that I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

But luckily for me, my official working life is over and I do not have to bother about that, but only about pain management. 

It must be a crushing burden for those in their 40s who have to cope with the demands of a job on top of coping with the pain due to the  RA. 

I miss you too, my pet, more than I can say, and I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya. 

Talking of feeling guilty, I still have to write an analysis of Rajat's resurrected Kabir the ichchadaari nevla for Munni and a few others. 

I have been requested to post in the Naagin forum on Rajat's AT #2, which means that Munni will be down me like  a duck on a June bug at the slightest sign of criticism. I hope my constructive critiques will pass muster!Wink

Jokes apart, I have to keep it short,  and to try and do it tomorrow before the whole thing gets terminally out of date. There were parts of Rajat's  take which were quite simply fabulous,and others that were overdone. But all in all, it was a highly original and interesting cameo,and Rajat, especially towards the end, just about chewed up the scenery. 

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Then I am sure that you'll be much better very soon Aunty! Big smile

But why guilty, Aunty? Health comes first always, so it's good you didn't trouble your fingers here on IF.

I'm sooo happy to see you back Aunty...Embarrassed

Missing all the fun on your threads, that's why I want CGM to start soon.

No, my little Shagun, you are not dreaming. Nor am I much better. 

What I am feeling is not good but guilty, for not having read so many of these delightful skits of Baby Sarasa, plus having neglected a few other things that I should have done. So now I am doing (a very pleasant) prayaschit!

I missed you too, my pet. But I was in such bad shape so much of the time  that I could not cope at all. You must excuse me. I hope I am somewhat better by the time Chandragupta Maurya comes along.

Shyamala Aunty

OMG...Am I dreaming or is Shyamala Aunty really here? Shocked

Missed you a lot Aunty. Hope you are much better now...Hug

And my dear Saraswathi Aunty, what a lively and lovely rhyme. The fun and joy is oozing out from it's words and tone! Loved it. Star Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity---cute.manasi--

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
If that is so, Aunty, then I wish you better pain management at least!

I don't know when CGM will actually start, there's no news yet. Unhappy

I see, then you have some real work at hand! LOL Writing on Naagin Forum means of course every bit of Rajat's criticism will be taken into account by his fans there...Wink

I didn't watch the second innings of the Nevla at all, bar some pictures of his.

I am afraid, my little Shagun, that I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

But luckily for me, my official working life is over and I do not have to bother about that, but only about pain management. 

It must be a crushing burden for those in their 40s who have to cope with the demands of a job on top of coping with the pain due to the  RA. 

I miss you too, my pet, more than I can say, and I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya. 

Talking of feeling guilty, I still have to write an analysis of Rajat's resurrected Kabir the ichchadaari nevla for Munni and a few others. 

I have been requested to post in the Naagin forum on Rajat's AT #2, which means that Munni will be down me like  a duck on a June bug at the slightest sign of criticism. I hope my constructive critiques will pass muster!Wink

Jokes apart, I have to keep it short,  and to try and do it tomorrow before the whole thing gets terminally out of date. There were parts of Rajat's  take which were quite simply fabulous,and others that were overdone. But all in all, it was a highly original and interesting cameo,and Rajat, especially towards the end, just about chewed up the scenery. 

Shyamala Aunty

Then I am sure that you'll be much better very soon Aunty! Big smile

But why guilty, Aunty? Health comes first always, so it's good you didn't trouble your fingers here on IF.

I'm sooo happy to see you back Aunty...Embarrassed

Missing all the fun on your threads, that's why I want CGM to start soon.

No, my little Shagun, you are not dreaming. Nor am I much better. 

What I am feeling is not good but guilty, for not having read so many of these delightful skits of Baby Sarasa, plus having neglected a few other things that I should have done. So now I am doing (a very pleasant) prayaschit!

I missed you too, my pet. But I was in such bad shape so much of the time  that I could not cope at all. You must excuse me. I hope I am somewhat better by the time Chandragupta Maurya comes along.

Shyamala Aunty

OMG...Am I dreaming or is Shyamala Aunty really here? Shocked

Missed you a lot Aunty. Hope you are much better now...Hug

And my dear Saraswathi Aunty, what a lively and lovely rhyme. The fun and joy is oozing out from it's words and tone! Loved it. Star Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.--cute.manasi--sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the hug and the warm welcome, my dear Manasi! 

But as I noted to little Shagun above, I am back now primarily to clear my arrears of responses, comments on posts, etc. and that too is not doing too well. I am perennially stuck with a growing backlog! And if I do too much, my fingers seize up because of the rheumatoid arthritis, and it needs a day or two to get them going again.

I am afraid I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

I miss you  all,  I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya, even if my analyses have to be much shorter than usual and I am unable to respond to individual comments because of my stiff and painful fingers.

Take care, my dear, and see you again soon, I hope!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by cute.manasi

OMG Shymala aunty , u're back... Hug

Edited by sashashyam - 12 June 2016 at 1:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity---cute.manasi--

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thank you, my dear Harshu!

But as I noted to little Shagun above, I am back now primarily to clear my arrears of responses, comments on posts, etc. and that too is not doing too well. I am perennially stuck with growing backlog! And if I do too much, my fingers seize up because of the rheumatoid arthritis, and it needs a day or two to get them going again.

I miss you  all,  I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya, even if my analyses have to be much shorter than usual and I am unable to respond to individual comments because of my stiff and painful fingers.

Shyamala

Originally posted by harshu27

helllo shyamala aunty good to see u bk...hope u r keeping fine... Smile

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity-

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
My little Pari,

Thank you so much for the  warm welcome, kiddo! 

But as I noted to little Shagun above, I am back now primarily to clear my arrears of responses, comments on posts, etc. and that too is not doing too well. I am perennially stuck with growing backlog! And if I do too much, my fingers seize up because of the rheumatoid arthritis, and it needs a day or two to get them going again.

I am afraid I have not been able to follow your charming FF for the same reason. Do forgive me!

Shyamala

Originally posted by 155pari

omg shyamala aunty!
welcome back!Hug

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Shyamala,
I have posted a remix rhyme of "This is the house that Jack built..." in your OHB thread( p189)

Saraswathi Akka.

.AkDhian.melovesjasashashyam

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for the hug and the warm welcome, my dear Manasi! 

But as I noted to little Shagun above, I am back now primarily to clear my arrears of responses, comments on posts, etc. and that too is not doing too well. I am perennially stuck with a growing backlog! And if I do too much, my fingers seize up because of the rheumatoid arthritis, and it needs a day or two to get them going again.

I am afraid I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

Take care, my dear, and see you again soon, I hope!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by cute.manasi

OMG Shymala aunty , u're back... Hug

aww shymala aunty , we too miss u...Hug

despite of all the complications , still u r responding to us...so kind of u ...Embarrassed

& plz don't give your fingers unnecessary pain , i wish your pain lessens so that u can be just like olden days...writing & enjoying with us...Big smile 

CGM...i think it will take much more time...Cry

Edited by cute.manasi - 12 June 2016 at 2:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.sashashyam

Go to top