Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 34)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Thank you very much my dear Shyamala.
I just thought of Baby narrating a story like the fairy tale"Puss in the boots" Then I thought of someone 'littler'( Australian term) than her who would be interested in listening to her.Then came the idea of a '3 year old guest'. Yesterday I watched the "finale" episode of Naagin ,(of course fast forwarding it most of the portions,(Ugh!) and got angry to know that Naagin season 2 will be aired from October, with the adventure of the  children of Hritik and Shivanya.Angry) and saw Mirchi war segment to get some material for their conversation..
I am happy that you enjoyed this. 
My response is @red.
Yours,
Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

This one, my very dear Akka, is simply priceless, especially  to see Baby called AkkaWink and trying to act all grown up with Babloo! I am marking in blue the parts I liked the most.

The nutty goings on, with young Babloo driving my poor Baby up the wall, are so perfectly done that one could almost believe that you had transmigrated into the body of a 3 year old. Well, I already knew you could  effortlessly penetrate the thought processes of a 5 year old, but a 3 year old is much more difficult to do. 
Thank you!

I for one cannot remember anything of what  I was like at that age, and as for my Sasha, he would drive me up not just a wall or any old tree,  but a king of a coconut grove! Babloo clearly belongs to that school of inspired obstinacy and wonky reasoning (which is, for him, entirely logical) ! Not to forget the ever present male ego,even at 3!!WinkWink

LOL
I enjoyed it no end, and I can now understand perfectly why you had to sneak over to your laptop even in the thick of the Sydneyil Kalyanam to dash off yet another account of Baby's goings on. It is addictive, and both you and your readers by now resemble nothing so much as junkies, always restless and looking for their next "fix"!

Keep them coming, Akka !! 

Thank you Shyamala.

Shyamala

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Baby Sarasa tells story to her cousin, Babloo, a three year old:

(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.) 

Babloo: Baby'kka, Tell me a story..
Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.
Babloo: No, I wanna story now.. Otherwise I 'll cry..mmm..
Baby: Hey, don't cry chellam, I don't know any story..
Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!
Baby: Kutty, TV stories are for big people and not for little ones like us..
Babloo: But you always sit before the TV...So you know many stories..
Baby: If you keep saying this, I am going to tell your Mommy..
Babloo: Noo..don't tell her...tell me a small story..I'll then go..
Baby: Okay..
( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)
Baby: Bablo Kanna I will tell you the story of Jalal uncle who went to war..
Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..
Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...
Babloo: (confusedConfused)How did he become a doll?
Baby: No no. He didn't become a doll...Jalal doll is like Barbie doll...
Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..
Baby: Yes kutty, that's why I say you play with Jalal doll..
Babloo: Okay.. then what happened?
Baby: He went to war and got wounds all over his body..
Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..
Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..
Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..
Baby:( angrily) Are you going to listen to the story or not Babloo?
Babloo: I will listen to it if you don't tell lies..
Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...
Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did   Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?
Baby: No no..Jalal uncle had wounds but Jodha akka..
Babloo: Who is that? Is it the snake akka? Whose akka is that?
Baby: No no no, this is Jodha akka. She is the queen, and I call her akka..
Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)
Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..
Babloo:  Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..
Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and  fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..
Do you like the story Babloo Kanna?
( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)LOL

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 11 June 2016 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity-sashashyam

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged

I forgot to add Bindu. Yes, I meant Arjun Bijlani in Naagin.
Aunty.

Yes  Bindu,
I read your full post.How can I miss it? Like I said in the other thread "How I like your comments!"
Only a few like you comment on the dialogues which  they enjoy! I still live in our old ( not so old, of course) days when we, with Shyamala aunty ,had a lot of fun! sigh!Unhappy

Aunty.

Originally posted by .AkDhian.

Thank you Bindu, 
We now have a latest addition Babloo to our JA familyWink with the start of the third year!
Aunty.

JA family is more than happy to welcome BablooHug

I can imagine all the fun we'll have,reading their innocent convosLOL

P.S: I hope you've read my comments in bold as well,apart from the first two linesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.-Felicity-

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Oh my Akka what to say you come up with 3 year  old so cute boy who gave his Akka her own medicine LOL how boy  proud he was on self and told her liyer and his fear . How baby sarasa irritat you want to lisen.It's not so easy to narrate their convo.enjoyed it .Clap

.AkDhian.-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Dear Aunty,

It fails as to how perfectly you read the minds of such little kids... you're amazing!! ClapClapClap

A warm welcome to Babloo...Hug...He is one kid who can help all akkas of Baby dearest in handling her! WinkLOL

And Baby being called as Akka is wonderful in itself...EmbarrassedLOL

Loved how Baby tries to handle the kiddo with all his questions and act as a grown-up...StarLOL

Looking forward to more of this duo...Big smile

My comments @blue.

(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.) 

Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.
Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!
And yet Baby is so into TV and it's stories...LOL
( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)
Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..
>>LOLLOL
Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...
>>ROFL
Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..
This boy-girl attitude is there even in toddlers...ShockedLOLLOL
Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..
Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..
Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..
Baby is acting like a 'dii' now...LOLWink
Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...
Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did   Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?
Lolzz... Babloo is on a roll...ROFL
Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)
Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..
Babloo:  Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..
This seems true in case of our show...LOL
Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and  fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..
( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)LOL
>>LOLLOLLOL
Karkuzhali.

.AkDhian.karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Thank you Mitali. Babloo is visiting Baby Sarasa and will be staying with her for a couple of weeks. We hope to enjoy some more conversation between them.Big smileBig smile
Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by melovesja

Oh my Akka what to say you come up with 3 year  old so cute boy who gave his Akka her own medicine LOL how boy  proud he was on self and told her liyer and his fear . How baby sarasa irritat you want to lisen.It's not so easy to narrate their convo.enjoyed it .Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Yes Shagun. Babloo will stay with Baby Sarasa for a while and we can expect more adventures by both of them!
ANd thank you for your witty comments.

Saraswathi aunty.

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Dear Aunty,

It fails as to how perfectly you read the minds of such little kids... you're amazing!! ClapClapClap

A warm welcome to Babloo...Hug...He is one kid who can help all akkas of Baby dearest in handling her! WinkLOL

And Baby being called as Akka is wonderful in itself...EmbarrassedLOL

Loved how Baby tries to handle the kiddo with all his questions and act as a grown-up...StarLOL

Looking forward to more of this duo...Big smile

My comments @blue.

And yet Baby is so into TV and it's stories...LOL
>>LOLLOL
>>ROFL
This boy-girl attitude is there even in toddlers...ShockedLOLLOL
Baby is acting like a 'dii' now...LOLWink
Lolzz... Babloo is on a roll...ROFL
This seems true in case of our show...LOL
>>LOLLOLLOL
Karkuzhali.

.AkDhian.-Felicity-

Bindu. IF-Rockerz
Bindu.
Bindu.

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Shyamala auntyHug

How are you?Quite happy to see you here!Big smile 

Who is this chameleon?Wink Don't tell me it is my little Bindu? Why on earth have you changed your id to something that will leave you with Akdha stuck to you like a tar baby long after Jodha Akbar is, what else, history? 
>>Ha..ha..yes,its meLOL.Aunty,I still have the old one,as you can seeSmile.

Not that there was too much of history in what we were shown!Angry

>>I guess you watched the mirchi war track on Anmol.LOL

Anyhow, my dear, do not go about doing all this aahein bharna. I am sure we will have a lot of fun once Chandragupta Maurya begins, though I am not going to be able to respond to any and all comments individually. But I will try my best to at least do daily analyses, even if much shorter ones that was my norm!Wink

>>I'm waiting for that,auntyDay Dreaming.I'm sure we can have fun in your analysis threads againBig smile.The much shorter ones you are planning would definitely become long Winkas your energy boosts up watching Rajat and of course the chipmunk gang always follows youLOL

Take care, my dear, and see if we do not regroup before you know where you are!
>>Thank you aunty and take care!Big smile(I didn't get what you meant in the last lineEmbarrassed)

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=.AkDhian.]That's true,aunty.
We used to have lot of fun on Shyamala aunty's thread *deep sigh*
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalisashashyam-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Then I am sure that you'll be much better very soon Aunty! Big smile

But why guilty, Aunty? Health comes first always, so it's good you didn't trouble your fingers here on IF.

I'm sooo happy to see you back Aunty...Embarrassed

Missing all the fun on your threads, that's why I want CGM to start soon.

No, my little Shagun, you are not dreaming. Nor am I much better. 

What I am feeling is not good but guilty, for not having read so many of these delightful skits of Baby Sarasa, plus having neglected a few other things that I should have done. So now I am doing (a very pleasant) prayaschit!

I missed you too, my pet. But I was in such bad shape so much of the time  that I could not cope at all. You must excuse me. I hope I am somewhat better by the time Chandragupta Maurya comes along.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

OMG...Am I dreaming or is Shyamala Aunty really here? Shocked

Missed you a lot Aunty. Hope you are much better now...Hug

And my dear Saraswathi Aunty, what a lively and lovely rhyme. The fun and joy is oozing out from it's words and tone! Loved it. Star Embarrassed

karkuzhalimelovesja

Go to top