Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 32)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
But Shyamala, Jodha wore  Western dress in a scene in JA and Akbar as well as the viewers fell for her in an instant. May be Ekta got the idea from it.
Akka.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Friends!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">While I was scrolling the internet for info. about CGM, I came across the news that the show will be ready for telecast from July 2016 and that the cast will be RT as Chandragupt and Paridhi as Helena..(Ref: Wikipedia). Did any of you see it?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

no aunty its a fake news...u can its just a rumor and pari has not been roped for d Helena's role..as Wikipedia can b easily manipulated by anyone... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalimelovesjasashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Exactly! That is just what I had noted above. 

Shyamala 

Originally posted by harshu27

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Friends!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">While I was scrolling the internet for info. about CGM, I came across the news that the show will be ready for telecast from July 2016 and that the cast will be RT as Chandragupt and Paridhi as Helena..(Ref: Wikipedia). Did any of you see it?</font>

no aunty its a fake news...u can its just a rumor and pari has not been roped for d Helena's role..as Wikipedia can b easily manipulated by anyone... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Please don't count me among the viewers who fell for Jodha in western dress!WinkWink I thought she looked like a satin tea cosy, and the outfit did not suit her at all. Neither did the  Mughal costume,for that matter, I do not know why.

Paridhi is a beautiful woman, but her Jodha looked her best only in all that Rajasthani royal chamak dhamak, preferably in sunny yellows - when she looked, as I used to say, like an ambulant sunflower - or oranges and reds.

I think Helen will have to be a real westerner, and they will very likely choose a blue-eyed blond, though the fact it that the Greeks, a Meditterranean people, were mostly dark haired and dark eyed.

Anyhow, so long as it is not a mahaan,  can do no wrong, bhashanbaazi  queen, I do not care what she looks like! WinkWink

Shyamala

[QUOTE=karkuzhali]But Shyamala, Jodha wore  Western dress in a scene in JA and Akbar as well as the viewers fell for her in an instant. May be Ekta got the idea from it.
Akka.
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalimelovesjaharshu27

sorathsheikh IF-Rockerz
sorathsheikh
sorathsheikh

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Shocked
kajal2005 IF-Rockerz
kajal2005
kajal2005

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sorathsheikh

Shocked
Kya hu re? Confused
karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa tells story to her cousin, Babloo, a three year old:

(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.) 

Babloo: Baby'kka, Tell me a story..
Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.
Babloo: No, I wanna story now.. Otherwise I 'll cry..mmm..
Baby: Hey, don't cry chellam, I don't know any story..
Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!
Baby: Kutty, TV stories are for big people and not for little ones like us..
Babloo: But you always sit before the TV...So you know many stories..
Baby: If you keep saying this, I am going to tell your Mommy..
Babloo: Noo..don't tell her...tell me a small story..I'll then go..
Baby: Okay..
( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)
Baby: Bablo Kanna I will tell you the story of Jalal uncle who went to war..
Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..
Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...
Babloo: (confusedConfused)How did he become a doll?
Baby: No no. He didn't become a doll...Jalal doll is like Barbie doll...
Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..
Baby: Yes kutty, that's why I say you play with Jalal doll..
Babloo: Okay.. then what happened?
Baby: He went to war and got wounds all over his body..
Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..
Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..
Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..
Baby:( angrily) Are you going to listen to the story or not Babloo?
Babloo: I will listen to it if you don't tell lies..
Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...
Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did   Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?
Baby: No no..Jalal uncle had wounds but Jodha akka..
Babloo: Who is that? Is it the snake akka? Whose akka is that?
Baby: No no no, this is Jodha akka. She is the queen, and I call her akka..
Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)
Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..
Babloo:  Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..
Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and  fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..
Do you like the story Babloo Kanna?
( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)LOL

Karkuzhali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.melovesja-Felicity-sashashyam

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby Sarasa tells story to her cousin, Babloo, a three year old:</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066"></font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, Tell me a story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: No, I wanna story now.. Otherwise I 'll cry..mmm..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Hey, don't cry chellam, I don't know any story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Kutty, TV stories are for big people and not for little ones like us..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But you always sitbefore the TV...So you know many stories..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: If you keep saying this, I am going to tell your Mommy..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Noo..don't tell her...tell me a small story..I'll then go..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Okay..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Bablo Kanna I will tell you the story of Jalal uncle who went to war..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: (confusedConfused)How did he become a doll?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No no. He didn't become a doll...Jalal doll is like Barbie doll...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes kutty, that's why I say you play with Jalal doll..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Okay.. then what happened?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: He went to war and got wounds all over his body..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:( angrily) Are you going to listen to the story or not Babloo?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I will listen to it if you don't tell lies..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No no..Jalal uncle had wounds but Jodha akka..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who is that? Is it the snake akka? Whose akka is that?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No no no, this is Jodha akka. She is the queen, and I call her akka..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Do you like the story Babloo Kanna?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)LOL</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>

</font>

</font>

I can see ur frustration baby... LOL while narrating a story... LOL good fr ur dat baby fell asleep... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhali

Go to top