Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 27)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
"Who could have done it?"A cute conversation between Baby Sarasa and Bindu akka.
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa is waiting for Bindu akka. She hasn't met her for a long time.. Last week Bindu akka called her and said that she will come and meet her today.Bindu comes.)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby S.: Hi, Bindu akka! you have come to see me after a long time..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu:Hi darling! Gosh! you have grown taller..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:You are lying akka..When you have not grown taller, how can I grow taller? (laughs)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: I am already tall Baby! Only babies will be growing taller everyday..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But how Rahim also did not grow taller.? He looks the same in one year.. But it looks like the white dress grandma's son is still growing taller and taller everyday..Confused</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Okay, okay.. Darling, Grandma said that you have written a diary like Shagun. Can I read it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No, akka. Shagun Akka said that I shouldn't show it to anyone till she says okay..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Okay Baby..What did you write about?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I tried to write like Shagun akka's Jodha's and Jalal's diaries. So I wrote JA's diary..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Oh, that's fantastic! How did you imagine a TV serial as a person Baby?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:Akka, you don't even know this small thing..TV serial speaks like us, walks like us and that's why it is a person..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu:You are very clever darling Baby! And then how does it speak to the diary?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: It speaks like Jodha akka speaks to her diary and Jalal uncle speaks to his..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu:So, you have written the diary of Jodha Akbar..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But akka..I am confused..I wrote only half of it because I was sleepy and went to bed..But when I woke up in the morning I saw it was completed by someone ..Who would have done it?..Confused</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu:Did you have a dream and did someone come in your dream Baby, who could have done it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes akka..Big smileJalal uncle came in my dream and spoke to me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: What did he say?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: He said that he was very sad because nobody liked him except Jodha akka..I told him that I liked him very much and that's why I am called Jalalphile..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu:I think dear, your Jalal uncle must have come and completed it..Wink</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:Nooo.. Don't you know akka that he did not learn to read and write? But akka, how does he write Shagun Akka's diary?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu:Must be he had asked someone to write it for him.. Then, someone who knows you must have written it..Would it be Harshu?</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:No akka, if it was Harshu akka, she would have put funny faces everywhere..LOLmmm (thinks) Who would it be? Will it be any fairy?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Let me also think..D'oh</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:ErmmErmm</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Grandma comes)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: What is going on here Bindu?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Aunty, Baby wants to know who would have completed her JA's Diary..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma:TongueTongue</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby didn't get her doubt clarified)Wink</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">P.S. Perhaps Baby will get clarified in some other thread!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">KK.</font>

helloo aunty welcum bk...hope u had a good time in ur grandson's wedding... Big smile btw again cute rhyme...and ya if I had completed d diary it would have been completed of course but filled with funny emoticons... LOL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.karkuzhali-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Thank you Manasi and Harshu.
I am back after enjoying the gala event of my g'son's wedding.
Hereafter Baby will be visiting the thread regularly.
Thanks Lashy and Bindu for liking Baby's post.

Saraswathi Aunty.

.AkDhian.--cute.manasi---Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Welcome back Aunty...Hug

Hope you enjoyed a lot...Big smile

By the way it does seem you did enjoy a lot, for Baby is getting cuter now...WinkLOLEmbarrassed

.AkDhian.karkuzhali--cute.manasi--

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Thank you Manasi and Harshu.
I am back after enjoying the gala event of my g'son's wedding.
Hereafter Baby will be visiting the thread regularly.
Thanks Lashy and Bindu for liking Baby's post.

Saraswathi Aunty.

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
                               An SOS from Baby Sarasa

"Hello Shagun akka, can you please come home? I want you to be with me..."
" Why darling, what's the matter?"
"I am scared..ShockedGrandma suddenly took ill...She is having high temperature..104 degrees.."
"How ?"
"Don't know.. The doctor said she must have had a shock... Mom says that Grandma watched Naagin yesterday ,  and it had so much horror ...The slim "akka serpent girl"...killed  Nevla Rajat uncle. She says that the scene was so scary that Grandma must have  got frightened!ConfusedAngryShocked  ...Mom refuses to tell me what is it that was so scary in the scene..Can you ask her and tell me?"

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 29 May 2016 at 10:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> An SOS from Baby Sarasa</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Hello Shagun akka, can you please come home? I want you to be with me..."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">" Why darling, what's the matter?"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I am scared..ShockedGrandma suddenly took ill...She is having high temperature..104 degrees.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"How ?"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Don't know.. The doctor said she must have had a shock... Mom says that Grandma watched Naagin yesterday , and it had so much horror ...The slim "akka serpent girl"...killed Nevla Rajat uncle. She says that the scene was so scary that Grandma must have got frightened!ConfusedAngryShocked ...Mom refuses to tell me what is it that was so scary in the scene..Can you ask her and tell me?"</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

Shocked

.AkDhian.karkuzhali-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

An SOS from Baby Sarasa

"I am scared..ShockedGrandma suddenly took ill...She is having high temperature..104 degrees.."
"How ?"
"Don't know.. The doctor said she must have had a shock... Mom says that Grandma watched Naagin yesterday ,  and it had so much horror ...The slim "akka serpent girl"...killed  Nevla Rajat uncle. She says that the scene was so scary that Grandma must have  got frightened!ConfusedAngryShocked  ...Mom refuses to tell me what is it that was so scary in the scene..Can you ask her and tell me?"

Karkuzhali.

This show...AngryDead

My poor Grandma...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

An SOS from Baby Sarasa

"How ?"

Karkuzhali.

aww grandma ...Unhappy , how is she doing now ??

& this show...Angry

.AkDhian.-Felicity-harshu27

Go to top