Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 21)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Shagun,
Your comments are more funnier than my write up!LOLClap
Saraswathi Aunty. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99--cute.manasi---Felicity-

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

( After a while grandma returns with one of her friends discussing about the superb directorial display in the SR scene of the JA episode..)
Shagun and Baby: ShockedAngry

shagun & baby ,

valentine chocolate smiley i hope these chocolates can make u feel u little better...TongueWinkLOL

karkuzhalimelovesja-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Baby Sarasa and Shagun understand elderly people.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">(Baby Sarasa is very bored. She is upset with her grandmother. She wanted to watch Jodha Akbar after a very long time with grandma. But grandma did not allow her to watch today's episode, since it was meant for only adult people... She switched off the TV and hid the remote control device somewhere, so that Baby cannot have access to it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">Baby waits for Shagun to come..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BabyS:( says to herself) This grandma is very bad..Why is she not allowing me to watch Jodha Akbar? I was watching it all these days and she didn't say anything..But why now? What is wrong with today's episode? Will there be fight? Or will anyone die? Or will something happen to Rahim?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( Shagun comes.)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Hi, Akka..I am waiting for you..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: (sadly) Darling.. today I'm very upset..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why akka? I'm also upset..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Why kutty? What happened?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma didn't allow me to see Jodha Akbar today..why akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: What? My mummy and daddy also did not want me to watch the episode today..I thought I can watch it here..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:No akka, grandma hid the remote control somewhere.She said that it is not for little children like me.. Once I was even allowed to watch the stout lady dance..The lady who grandma said had poison in her body..It was scary..Will there be something more scarier than that dance today?But you are big.. you study in High School..Why are you not allowed to watch?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Baby..these elders behave strangely.. we can't understand them..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes akka, but grandma is also not watching it..I don't know why..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: But where is she?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She has gone to her friend's house to watch some cookery show..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Baby.. I don't think that there is any cookery show shown at this prime time.. It should be something else.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(thinks)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What is prime time akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: That is the late evening time when all of us watch TV. Cookery shows will be telecast only in the afternoon..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Then, where did grandma go?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Let's wait and see...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( After a while grandma returns with one of her friends discussing about the superb directorial display in the SR scene of the JA episode..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun and Baby:ShockedAngry</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>
</font>

good one grandma is alone having sweets poor baby and shagun dint get d taste of sweets... ROFL

karkuzhalimelovesja-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

No Manasi, 
In such circumstances, they give lollypops, not chocs!Wink

Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by cute.manasi

( After a while grandma returns with one of her friends discussing about the superb directorial display in the SR scene of the JA episode..)

shagun & baby ,

valentine chocolate smiley i hope these chocolates can make u feel u little better...TongueWinkLOL

melovesja-Felicity---cute.manasi--

--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

No Manasi, 
In such circumstances, they give lollypops, not chocs!Wink

Saraswathi Aunty.

LOLLOL

for now , let them enjoy chocolates aunty...TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Shagun,
Your comments are more funnier than my write up!LOLClap
Saraswathi Aunty. 

Glad you found them funny Aunty...Big smileLOLLOL

Still, Baby Sarasa is all time funny, I can't even think of comparing myself with her...LOL LOL
-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged

shagun & baby ,

Thank you so much for the chocs Manu dii...Hug

But I would prefer something spicy...WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi--

--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

shagun & baby ,

Thank you so much for the chocs Manu dii...Hug

But I would prefer something spicy...WinkLOLLOL

oh...LOL

how about red chillies...Hot Pepper on Apple iOS 9.3 dear...Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

Go to top