Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 20)

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Shagun: Hi Baby! Are you ready? Where do you want to go?
BabyS:Akka, I want to go to jail..Do you know how to go there?
Shagun: WHAT?
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Thank you Mitali,

Saraswathi akka.

Originally posted by melovesja

Dear Akka ,Baby s is v intelligent and cute. You always mix topic with funny writing and it's becoming enjoyable. Tongue
Expression of jalal and shagun ROFL at the endLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99melovesja-Felicity-

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Baby is so cute and adorable. 

I love your writings aunty. They are amazing. 
They are more than enough to bring a smile on anyone's face. 

karkuzhali-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> A cute conversation between Baby Sarasa and Shagun akka.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">(Baby Sarasa is waiting for Shagun akka. Shagun has promised to take her out..Shagun comes..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Hi Baby! Are you ready? Where do you want to go?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BabyS:Akka, I want to go to jail..Do you know how to go there?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: WHAT? Did you do anything wrong? Only if people do wrong things they will go to jail..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:Noo...But Jalal uncle and Jodha aunty didn't do anything wrong..Then why did they go to jail yesterday?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Oh, that is only a story darling..The producers wanted to show that Jalal was to celebrate his wedding anniversary there.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What is wedding anniversiry akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Jalal married Jodha exactly on the same date last year and yesterday was their first wedding day..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why did they want to go to jail?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Because they wanted to distribute nice clothes and sweets to the people there..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why is it that they always they take only laadoos akka? Don't they make nice sweets like rosogulla, gulabjamun and halwa?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun:Its a good question Baby.. Perhaps they did not know from where to get those sweets..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: And why does Jalal uncle always takes Jodha akka to Jail? On Valentine Day also, both of them went and ate at the road side shop and went to jail. Shagun akka, Jalal uncle is a King and has lo..ts of money..Why didn't he go to to a big hotel?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Oh, that was because he did not want to tell anyone that he was Shahenshah Jalal.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Ah..He must be wearing fancy dress like I did in my school competition..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Yes...exactly..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But daddy and mummy went to Ooty for their wedding day and they took me also..Why didn't Jalal uncle take Rahim with him?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun:OuchConfused</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

poor shagun ROFL baby sarasa is too innocent showering innocent koshtens on shagunROFL

karkuzhali-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thank you Swarna and Harshu for enjoying Baby Sarasa's adventures..
Seeing you enjoying like this gives me more pleasure than my pleasure of writing!
Saraswathi Aunty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged

A cute conversation between Baby Sarasa and Shagun akka.

(Baby Sarasa is waiting for Shagun akka. Shagun has promised to take her out..Shagun comes..)

Shagun: Hi Baby! Are you ready? Where do you want to go?
BabyS:Akka, I want to go to jail..Do you know how to go there?
Shagun: WHAT? Did you do anything wrong? Only if people do wrong things they will go to jail..
>>ShockedShocked
Baby:Noo...But Jalal uncle and Jodha aunty didn't do anything wrong..Then why did they go to jail yesterday?
Because the CV's wanted them to...LOLLOL
Shagun: Oh, that is only a story darling..The producers wanted to show that  Jalal was to celebrate his wedding anniversary there.
Baby: What is wedding anniversiry akka?
Shagun: Jalal married Jodha  exactly on the same date last year and yesterday was their first wedding day..
Baby: Why did they want to go to jail? 
Because that's the only place they won't be followed by huqqa...AngryROFLROFL
Shagun: Because they wanted to distribute nice clothes and sweets  to the people there..
Baby: Why is it that they always they take only laadoos akka? Don't they make nice sweets like  rosogulla, gulabjamun and halwa?
Very true Baby...Clap...The next time you go to the 16th century, take with you some recipe books for them...LOLLOLLOL
Shagun:Its a good question Baby.. Perhaps they did not know from where to get those sweets..
Baby: And why does Jalal uncle always takes Jodha akka to Jail? On Valentine Day also, both of them went and ate at the road side shop and went to jail. Shagun akka, Jalal uncle is a King and has lo..ts of money..Why didn't he go to to a big hotel?
Oh God!!! ROFLROFLROFL
Shagun: Oh, that was because he did not want to tell anyone that he was Shahenshah Jalal.
Baby: Ah..He must be wearing fancy dress like I did in my school competition..
Shagun: Yes...exactly..
Baby: But daddy and mummy went to Ooty for their wedding day and they took me also..Why didn't Jalal uncle take Rahim with him?
Shagun:OuchConfused

Karkuzhali.

Swarna_99karkuzhali--cute.manasi--

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa and Shagun  understand elderly people.

(Baby Sarasa is very bored. She is upset with her grandmother. She wanted to watch Jodha Akbar after a very long time with grandma. But grandma did not allow her to watch today's episode, since it was meant for only adult people... She switched off the TV and hid the remote control device somewhere, so that Baby cannot have access to it..
Baby waits for Shagun to come..)
BabyS:( says to herself) This grandma is very bad..Why is she not allowing me to watch Jodha Akbar? I was watching it all these days and she didn't say anything..But why now? What is wrong with today's episode? Will there be fight? Or will anyone die? Or will something happen to Rahim?
( Shagun comes.)
Baby: Hi, Akka..I am waiting for you..
Shagun: (sadly) Darling.. today I'm very upset..
Baby: Why akka? I'm also upset..
Shagun: Why kutty? What happened?
Baby: Grandma didn't allow me to see Jodha Akbar today..why akka?
Shagun: What? My mummy and daddy also did not want me to watch the episode today..I thought I can watch it here..
Baby:No akka, grandma hid the remote control somewhere.She said that it is not for little children like me.. Once I was  even allowed to watch the stout lady dance..The lady who grandma said had poison in her body..It was scary..Will there be something more scarier than that dance today?But you are big.. you study in High School..Why are you not allowed to  watch?
Shagun: Baby..these elders behave strangely.. we can't understand them..
Baby: Yes akka, but grandma is  also not watching it..I don't know why..
Shagun: But where is she?
Baby: She has gone to her friend's house to watch some cookery show..
Shagun: Baby.. I don't think that there is any cookery show shown at this prime time.. It should be something else.
(thinks)
Baby: What is prime time akka?
Shagun: That is the late evening time when all of us watch TV.  Cookery shows will be telecast only in the afternoon..
Baby: Then, where did grandma go?
Shagun: Let's wait and see...
( After a while grandma returns with one of her friends discussing about the superb directorial display in the SR scene of the JA episode..)
Shagun and Baby: ShockedAngry

Karkuzhali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99melovesja-Felicity---cute.manasi--

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa and Shagun  understand elderly people.

(Baby Sarasa is very bored. She is upset with her grandmother. She wanted to watch Jodha Akbar after a very long time with grandma. But grandma did not allow her to watch today's episode, since it was meant for only adult people... She switched off the TV and hid the remote control device somewhere, so that Baby cannot have access to it..
Baby waits for Shagun to come..)
BabyS:( says to herself) This grandma is very bad..Why is she not allowing me to watch Jodha Akbar? I was watching it all these days and she didn't say anything..But why now? What is wrong with today's episode? Will there be fight? Or will anyone die? Or will something happen to Rahim?
( Shagun comes.)
Baby: Hi, Akka..I am waiting for you..
Shagun: (sadly) Darling.. today I'm very upset..
Baby: Why akka? I'm also upset..
Shagun: Why kutty? What happened?
Baby: Grandma didn't allow me to see Jodha Akbar today..why akka?
Shagun: What? My mummy and daddy also did not want me to watch the episode today..I thought I can watch it here..
Baby:No akka, grandma hid the remote control somewhere.She said that it is not for little children like me.. Once I was  even allowed to watch the stout lady dance..The lady who grandma said had poison in her body..It was scary..Will there be something more scarier than that dance today?But you are big.. you study in High School..Why are you not allowed to  watch?
Nothing is scarier than Benzo's dance Baby...ROFLROFL
Shagun: Baby..these elders behave strangely.. we can't understand them..
Baby: Yes akka, but grandma is  also not watching it..I don't know why..
Poor baby is so innocent... She thinks her Grandma also is very innocent...WinkROFL
Shagun: But where is she?
Baby: She has gone to her friend's house to watch some cookery show..
Cookery Show... Shocked...Nope Baby...It's more like a Steamy Show today...Wink
Shagun: Baby.. I don't think that there is any cookery show shown at this prime time.. It should be something else.
(thinks)
Baby: What is prime time akka?
Shagun: That is the late evening time when all of us watch TV.  Cookery shows will be telecast only in the afternoon..
Baby: Then, where did grandma go?
Shagun: Let's wait and see...
( After a while grandma returns with one of her friends discussing about the superb directorial display in the SR scene of the JA episode..)
Shagun and Baby: ShockedAngry

Grandma...This is so wrong...Angry... Bacchon ko manaa karke you watching it alone?!! ShockedAngryROFL

Karkuzhali.

Swarna_99karkuzhali--cute.manasi--

Go to top