Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 18)

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Baby: ShockedHow come uncle? Was she also made of cycle tyre?

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
wow saraswati aunty ...Thumbs Up
love this baby , she can give tough time to anyone & everyone...LOL

karkuzhali

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Baby Sarasa discusses with Jalal about his Jungle adventure.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby Sarasa went with her mummy and daddy to watch the latest release "Jungle Book" yesterday.She is so impressed and stunned by the CGI s of the Jungle animals, she imagines her favourite Jalal uncle in the Jungle ..)</font>
<font color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby talks to the Jalal doll..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BabyS: Jalal uncle, do you know? I went to watch "Jungle book" yesterday..The little boy bravely fights with a bi..gg tiger..called Sher khan..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: Hey Baby, didn't you see me fighting with the tiger Mohan in the jungle with a small dagger?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes uncle, but this boy does not have even a knife, but somehow tricks the tiger and traps it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: I would have also done that .. but your Jodha Akka tricked me in removing the bullets from the gun..and she was sticking to me like gum..so I had to use the dagger immediately to save her..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But in the movie the tiger and other animals speak! Why didn't your Mohan speak to you uncle? Then you would have asked him to run away..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: Ah...yes! But you saw me bravely holding the serpent Mohini and talking to it when it came to our tent..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: (laughs) Uncle that was not serpent.. that was a cycle tyre..How can you call it Mohini?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: Oh, that wasn't my fault Baby..It was the production team's idea.. They couldn't find a real snake, so they brought a pretend one..And how did the snake look like in the "Jungle Book"?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:It is hu...ge! It is called Kaa...It also speaks..It tells the boy about his father. Did Mohini tell you about your father uncle?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: No..But it said something secretly to me about your Jodha Akka..You must have seen me talking to the serpent..didn't you?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What did it tell you about Jodha akka uncle?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: It said that your Jodha akka was just as dangerous as itself..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: ShockedHow come uncle? Was she also made of cycle tyre?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal:No, no, no .. and Baby..what else was there in the Jungle?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: There were lots and lots of elephants, foxes,monkeys and there was a friendly bear and a black tiger like animal and so many.. but all of them have names and they talkConfusedBut how come uncle, there was only one tiger in your jungle which you had killed..?What will you hunt if you go to the jungle the next time?Confused</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal:EmbarrassedOuch!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>

@bold aunty ROFL

karkuzhali

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Quiz for the day:
Q I.
1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?
>>> first surya made her portrait,in the same episode tabasum made her portrait for jalal and 2 times tabasum made her portrait for sharifuddin  as ist was sent to jo by bakshibanuLOL
so 4 times.

2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.
>>> In meena bazar, javeda was selling her portraitsLOL

3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?
>>>

4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?
>>>> when benazir made his portrait and in return he gifted her kohinoor diamond and also give her kohinoor khitaabOuch
and ruks made his portrait with her, so 2 times.Confused

5.What was the name of the Royal artist?
>>> Tabasum

Q2.

1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.
>>>> In angoori baagh, when jo learned something from rahim regarding quran " acha ab aap ye mat kahiyega..Hume apka ye hunar bhi behab pasand aaya jodha begum" 
2.How many  instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking
 food with Jodha.
>>>> acc to these episodes airing on zee anmol, only once when jo made food for him, other than that jalal had food in her presence 2 times but she didn't eat with him.

3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

>>>> Chaugan

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged

The answers to the quiz:
QI
1.*The first one done by Suryabhan himself.
   *The second one by the Tabassum, on order and as per the 'specification' by Jalal
   *The third one was also by some male artist, ordered by Shariffuddhin.
   *The fourth one was by Tabassum ordered by Shariffuddin which was later transferred to Jalal's room.
2. Twice.
* In the Ruqaia's miscarriage track, Tabassum draws Maham's face upon the directions given by Altaf Khadri.
* Secondly., Javeeda makes MA's portraits and keeps them in the Meena Bazaar.
3.Pritviraj Chauhan
4.Three. Two by the Shahi Artist and the third by Banazir. The one by Benazir was adjudged  as the best exhibit and was awarded the "laakhon me ek" Kohinoor by Jalal.
5. Tabassum.
QII.
1.After the Sukanya's wedding track,  when Jalal and Jodha were talking at the Angoori baag,Jalal praises her for her one more hunar of learning new things. At that time she repeats his words mimicking him.
2.Once when Jodha cooks for him after the end of the religious conversion session. And secondly during Badal-Kajri pilgrimage at the roadside inn.
In the first instance after their wedding, only Jalal eats and she is not shown eating .
So also in Amer, later when Jalal goes to bring back Jodha, only he is shown as eating with the menfolk and Daadisa and Jodha does not eat with him.
3. Archery. 
[*Events shown in episodes that are not shown hitherto in the repeat telecasts are not considered. 
*Any omission by me ,if any, can  be freely pointed out.]

Congrats Harshu and Shagun!

Karkuzhali.

Quiz for the day:
Q I.
1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?
2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.
3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?
4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?
5.What was the name of the Royal artist?

Q2.

1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.
2.How many  instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking
 food with Jodha.
3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

Karkuzhali.

oops I didn't see this before. Sorry!!

karkuzhali

melovesja IF-Dazzler
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Big smile I love to read it Akka . Keep writing Smile

QUOTE=karkuzhali]
My dear Mitali,
Thank you very much for your response. It is only the prompting by you has made me continue writing about Baby's adventure!
Yours
Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by melovesja

My dear Akka 
It's beautiful write up of jj 's wedding. By giving them Ram siya swarupa you start their life with love and acceptance. Smile like this idea.Star
Hug Thank you so much for making me a part of and too from jalal's side and I always love that character. Enjoyed reading it. Cute baby keep all the bad person away .LOLTongue
[/QUOTE]

karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

It is okay Payal dear,
Congrats for answering the quiz..
Yours
Saraswathi Aunty.

sharmacatty

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you Manasi.
Nice that you are following me in this thread also!
Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by cute.manasi

wow saraswati aunty ...Thumbs Up
love this baby , she can give tough time to anyone & everyone...LOL

--cute.manasi--

Go to top