Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 17)

melovesja IF-Dazzler
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
My dear Akka 
It's beautiful write up of jj 's wedding. By giving them Ram siya swarupa you start their life with love and acceptance. Smile like this idea.Star
Hug Thank you so much for making me a part of and too from jalal's side and I always love that character. Enjoyed reading it. Cute baby keep all the bad person away .LOLTongue

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Quiz for the day:
Q I.
1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?

3 times as far as I remember. LOL

Firstly by Suryabhan when Jo goes to Bhanpur, second time by Tabassum on orders of Jalal after Jalal returns from his Amer trip, and third time by Tabassum on orders of Sharif.

2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.

Only once I think when Javeda had put up a stall of Maham's paintings in the Meena Bazaar. LOL

3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?

Prithviraj Chauhan.

4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?

3 times.

First when Ruqs gets his painting made after his trip to Amer and gifts it to him. Then by Benazir, and then later on after the leap also by Jodha I think.

The Benzo one was imp. coz it got Ben the Kohinoor. DeadLOL

5.What was the name of the Royal artist?

Tabassum.

Q2.

1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.

Jodha mimics Jalal when they're chatting through the night in Angoor Bagh, that's sometime after they return from Sukanya's wedding in Amer.
2.How many  instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking
 food with Jodha.

3 times.

First on the next day of their wedding, then after Susku track Jo cooks for him to express her gratitude for him, and then later on when all 3 Begums cook for Jalal.

3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

Archery.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99karkuzhaliharshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Loved the wedding Aunty! Embarrassed

But why is Bindu di always so eager to have more and more dialogues? ShockedROFLROFL

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 25 April 2016 at 3:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged

The answers to the quiz:
QI
1.*The first one done by Suryabhan himself.
   *The second one by the Tabassum, on order and as per the 'specification' by Jalal
   *The third one was also by some male artist, ordered by Shariffuddhin.
   *The fourth one was by Tabassum ordered by Shariffuddin which was later transferred to Jalal's room.
2. Twice.
* In the Ruqaia's miscarriage track, Tabassum draws Maham's face upon the directions given by Altaf Khadri.
* Secondly., Javeeda makes MA's portraits and keeps them in the Meena Bazaar.
3.Pritviraj Chauhan
4.Three. Two by the Shahi Artist and the third by Banazir. The one by Benazir was adjudged  as the best exhibit and was awarded the "laakhon me ek" Kohinoor by Jalal.
5. Tabassum.
QII.
1.After the Sukanya's wedding track,  when Jalal and Jodha were talking at the Angoori baag,Jalal praises her for her one more hunar of learning new things. At that time she repeats his words mimicking him.
2.Once when Jodha cooks for him after the end of the religious conversion session. And secondly during Badal-Kajri pilgrimage at the roadside inn.
In the first instance after their wedding, only Jalal eats and she is not shown eating .
So also in Amer, later when Jalal goes to bring back Jodha, only he is shown as eating with the menfolk and Daadisa and Jodha does not eat with him.
3. Archery. 
[*Events shown in episodes that are not shown hitherto in the repeat telecasts are not considered. 
*Any omission by me ,if any, can  be freely pointed out.]

Congrats Harshu and Shagun!

Karkuzhali.

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Quiz for the day:
Q I.
1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?
2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.
3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?
4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?
5.What was the name of the Royal artist?

Q2.

1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.
2.How many  instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking
 food with Jodha.
3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

Karkuzhali.

-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged

My dear Mitali,
Thank you very much for your response. It is only the prompting by you has made me continue writing about Baby's adventure!
Yours
Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by melovesja

My dear Akka 
It's beautiful write up of jj 's wedding. By giving them Ram siya swarupa you start their life with love and acceptance. Smile like this idea.Star
Hug Thank you so much for making me a part of and too from jalal's side and I always love that character. Enjoyed reading it. Cute baby keep all the bad person away .LOLTongue

melovesja

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Perhaps she wants to impress Zee people !?!LOL
Aunty.

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

But why is Bindu di always so eager to have more and more dialogues? ShockedROFLROFL

-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
No way... Baby has already impressed them more than anyone ever can! CoolLOL

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Perhaps she wants to impress Zee people !?!LOL
Aunty.

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

karkuzhali

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa discusses with Jalal about his Jungle adventure.

(Baby Sarasa went with her mummy and daddy to watch the latest release "Jungle Book" yesterday.She is so impressed and stunned by the CGI s of the Jungle animals, she imagines her favourite Jalal uncle in the Jungle ..)

Baby talks to the Jalal doll..
BabyS: Jalal uncle, do you know? I went to watch "Jungle book" yesterday..The little boy bravely fights with a bi..gg  tiger..called Sher khan..
Jalal: Hey Baby, didn't you see me fighting with the tiger Mohan in the jungle with a small dagger? 
Baby: Yes uncle, but this boy does not have even a knife, but somehow tricks the tiger and traps it..
Jalal: I would have also done that .. but your Jodha Akka tricked me in removing the bullets from the gun..and she was sticking to me like gum..so I had to use the dagger  immediately to save her..
Baby: But in the movie the tiger and other animals speak! Why didn't your Mohan  speak to you uncle? Then you would have asked him to run away..
Jalal: Ah...yes! But you saw me bravely holding the serpent Mohini and talking to it when it came to our tent..
Baby: (laughs) Uncle that was not serpent.. that was  a cycle tyre..How can you call it Mohini?
Jalal: Oh, that wasn't my fault Baby..It was the production team's idea.. They couldn't find a real snake, so they brought a pretend one..And how did the snake look like in the "Jungle Book"?
Baby:It is hu...ge! It is called Kaa...It also speaks..It tells the boy about his father. Did Mohini tell you about your father uncle?
Jalal: No..But it said something secretly to me about your Jodha Akka..You must have seen me talking to the serpent..didn't you?
Baby: What did it tell you about Jodha akka uncle?
Jalal: It said that your Jodha akka was just as dangerous as itself..
Baby: ShockedHow come uncle? Was she also made of cycle tyre?
Jalal:No, no, no .. and Baby..what else was there in the Jungle?
Baby: There were lots and lots of elephants, foxes,monkeys and there was a friendly bear and a black tiger like animal and so many.. but all of them have names and they talkConfusedBut how come uncle, there was only one tiger in your jungle which you had killed..?What will you hunt if you go to the jungle the next time?Confused
Jalal:EmbarrassedOuch!

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 25 April 2016 at 6:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneloveJASwarna_99-Felicity-sashashyamharshu27

Go to top