Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 165)

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Joined: 01 August 2014
Posts: 15709

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


                              Navratri Golu in Baby Sarasa's house.


(Baby Sarasa and Babloo visited grandma's friend's house to see the Golu.. Baby liked the golu so much that  she wanted to have one in her house.)

Baby: Grandma,I want to have golu here in our house..
G'ma: Sure kutty.. you can set up the golu on your own..
Babloo: But, grandma.. I don't like golu.. It is a girly  thing.. Boys don't come for the golu...
Baby: Babloo.. I want it.. I will have it..
Babloo: Then, I will also do something in it..
G'ma: Kids.. both of you can organise the golu.. Bring your dolls..and arrange them..
Babloo: Okay grandma, I will tell her what to do..
Baby: Babloo...I don't want you to boss over me.. I am older than you.. I know what to do..
Babloo: But I am a boy.. I have muscle..see..( Shows)
G'ma: Don't fight..If you make a beautiful golu, we can send photos to Shyamala aunty.. She will love it..
Babloo: Will aunty come for our golu ?
Baby:  I'll  invite her for our Golu..
( So Babloo, being a boy, brings his dolls  first..)

His 'favrit' teddy bear Shyamala aunty gifted..
Image result for picture of teddy bears
   His collection for  a ZOO.                                                           

                                                                               Image result for picture of a small golu made by little kids


The things he made in his play school..

                                                                              
Image result for picture of a small golu made by little kids


 Things Baby made when she was in play school..
                                                                                    Image result for picture of a small golu made by little kids                   

Baby's collection..
                                                                               Image result for picture of a small golu made by little kids


Baby's 'favrit' barbie doll, Shyamala aunty gifted her..
                                                                           
Image result for picture of barbie doll


Baby's another 'favrit' Jodha doll..
                                                                                      
Image result for Akbar doll and jodha cup cakes


Babloo's favrit Jalal uncle and Baby's 'favrit' Jodha dolls..
                                                                            Image result for Jodha and akbar doll



(So finally, with  the assistance of grandma, they organise  the golu and send  invites to their friends.)

Grandma thus finally managed to give a shape to the kids' golu..

Image result for picture of a small golu made by little kids
                                                                                            

                                     Baby Sarasa  invites You
                                                   to
           The Navratri Celebrations at her house in AAA thread
                              on 4th and 5th October 2016.

   With compliments from Babloo.
                         
                            * * * * *

Karkuzhali.


WOW Colorful collections, Periamma. It's such a treat to my tiring eyes. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaabinduprasad41avika444harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4407

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged


  Thank you Kausi and all my friends..

  A big THANK YOU!

     Image result for animated thank you dance


  Periyamma/ Aunty/ Akka.


Edited by karkuzhali - 05 October 2016 at 6:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4407

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged


    Image result for animated good night                                                                      

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4407

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 9:04pm | IP Logged


 
Good Morning Akkas and aunties!,
What shall we do today?


                                                                              
Image result for picture of a 3 year old little boy and a five yr old girl up to mischief

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4407

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

                               Babloo, Baby, Rajat uncle and Chandranandini...


( Baby Sarasa's school is having vacation for Navratri celebration.. Babloo and Baby are bored because all their paythings, toys and dolls have gone into the making of Golu. Grandma has strictly said they should not touch any of the dolls displayed in the Golu.So they do not know how to spend time..They see grandma's Laptop lying on the Sofa..She was looking at the Chandranandini web page and the images of Rajat in that serial..)

Baby : See Babloo.. grandma has kept the laptop open and has gone somewhere...
Babloo: 'kka, what was she doing with the laptop?
Baby: Don't know..let me see before she comes..
Babloo: 'kka, I'll hide you..so she won't see you... you can look at it..
Baby: Wait.. wait..hey  Babloo.. it is Rajat uncle's picture..see?
( Babloo sees the computer screen..)


 Image result for chandranandini          Image result for chandranandini


Babloo: Baby'kka..It is not Rajat uncle.. It is some other uncle..
Baby: No.. Babloo.. Grandma said that uncle acts in a new serial..
Babloo: Will it come in TV?
Baby: That's what grandma said..
Babloo: But why is he crying.? does he have a tummy ache?
Baby: Looks like he is having some pain..
Babloo: Yes 'kka.. must be his tummy ache,, poor uncle.. If he had told grandma, she will give him medicine..
Baby: grandma's medicine is bitter...
Babloo: Then he will eat  sugar after that..
                                                                                                                                                             
                                                                             
Image result for chandranandini


Baby: Look at him.. He is angry with someone..
Babloo: May be with grandma.. because she gave him bitter medicine..
Baby: Babloo, he is having the same sword.. 
Babloo: Jalal uncle must have given him..

                                                                           Image result for chandranandini

Babloo:  'kka, look at this picture... Rajat uncle is dancing.. Did he dance with Jodha akka?
Baby: No Babloo.. Jalal uncle did not dance.. He is also not dancing here..
Babloo: You don't know 'kka..this is dance only.. I saw in the TV .. A stout uncle and a slim aunty danced like this..
Baby: Okay.. okay.. We'll ask  grandma..But why does she look like crying?


 Image result for chandranandini   
 Babloo: Baby'kka.. Rajat uncle is taking bath..shame..shame.. puppy shame..But why isn't he showing his face?
Baby: Because he is shy...
                                                                              
                                                                                   Rajat Tokas in 'Chandra Nandini'
                                                                                                                                                             

Babloo: Oh  Boy!  he is having muscles like me.. see
Image result for picture of a 2 year old little boy showing his biceps

                                                              

                                                                  
( grandma comes)
G'ma:Hey kutties.. what are you doing with my laptop?
Babloo: Grandma, we wanted to know what you were doing with the laptop..
G'ma: You mischievous kids.. I told you not to touch my laptop..
Baby: But grandma.. all our dolls are in the golu.. and you said that we should not take them..
Babloo: Grandma.. you did not keep it in the golu.. 
Baby: ( nodding her head).. yes  grandma.. If you had kept it in th golu, we would not have touched it.. 
G'ma: Okay. Okay.. What were you looking in it?
Babloo: Grandma, we saw Rajat uncle ... but he does not look like Rajat uncle..
G'ma: WHAT?
Baby: We saw Rajat uncle's  photos in his new serial...
G'ma: I see.. he acts in a new serial Chandranandini...
Babloo: Is it Rajat uncle's name?
G'ma: No he is Chandra gupta..
Baby: Who is Nandini then?
G'ma: She is his wife..
Babloo: Did he say Abragadabra  and became Chandragupta uncle?
G'ma:  QuestionQuestion

   Karkuzhali.                                                                            
                                                                              

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41sashashyamKalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 29855

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


                               Babloo, Baby, Rajat uncle and Chandranandini...


( Baby Sarasa's school is having vacation for Navratri celebration.. Babloo and Baby are bored because all their paythings, toys and dolls have gone into the making of Golu. Grandma has strictly said they should not touch any of the dolls displayed in the Golu.So they do not know how to spend time..They see grandma's Laptop lying on the Sofa..She was looking at the Chandranandini web page and the images of Rajat in that serial..)

Baby : See Babloo.. grandma has kept the laptop open and has gone somewhere...
Babloo: 'kka, what was she doing with the laptop?
Baby: Don't know..let me see before she comes..
Babloo: 'kka, I'll hide you..so she won't see you... you can look at it..
Baby: Wait.. wait..hey  Babloo.. it is Rajat uncle's picture..see?
( Babloo sees the computer screen..)


 Image result for chandranandini          Image result for chandranandini


Babloo: Baby'kka..It is not Rajat uncle.. It is some other uncle..
Baby: No.. Babloo.. Grandma said that uncle acts in a new serial..
Babloo: Will it come in TV?
Baby: That's what grandma said..
Babloo: But why is he crying.? does he have a tummy ache?
Baby: Looks like he is having some pain..
Babloo: Yes 'kka.. must be his tummy ache,, poor uncle.. If he had told grandma, she will give him medicine..
Baby: grandma's medicine is bitter...
Babloo: Then he will eat  sugar after that..
                                                                                                                                                             
                                                                             
Image result for chandranandini


Baby: Look at him.. He is angry with someone..
Babloo: May be with grandma.. because she gave him bitter medicine..
Baby: Babloo, he is having the same sword.. 
Babloo: Jalal uncle must have given him..

                                                                           Image result for chandranandini

Babloo:  'kka, look at this picture... Rajat uncle is dancing.. Did he dance with Jodha akka?
Baby: No Babloo.. Jalal uncle did not dance.. He is also not dancing here..
Babloo: You don't know 'kka..this is dance only.. I saw in the TV .. A stout uncle and a slim aunty danced like this..

>>stout uncle and slim aunty...ROFL

Baby: Okay.. okay.. We'll ask  grandma..But why does she look like crying?


 Image result for chandranandini   
 Babloo: Baby'kka.. Rajat uncle is taking bath..shame..shame.. puppy shame..But why isn't he showing his face?

>>ROFL

Baby: Because he is shy...

>>Embarrassed
                                                                              
                                                                                   Rajat Tokas in 'Chandra Nandini'
                                                                                                                                                             

Babloo: Oh  Boy!  he is having muscles like me.. see
Image result for picture of a 2 year old little boy showing his biceps

>> yeah like babloo like rajat uncle....Wink

                                                              

                                                                  
( grandma comes)
G'ma:Hey kutties.. what are you doing with my laptop?
Babloo: Grandma, we wanted to know what you were doing with the laptop..
G'ma: You mischievous kids.. I told you not to touch my laptop..
Baby: But grandma.. all our dolls are in the golu.. and you said that we should not take them..
Babloo: Grandma.. you did not keep it in the golu.. 
Baby: ( nodding her head).. yes  grandma.. If you had kept it in th golu, we would not have touched it.. 
G'ma: Okay. Okay.. What were you looking in it?
Babloo: Grandma, we saw Rajat uncle ... but he does not look like Rajat uncle..
G'ma: WHAT?
Baby: We saw Rajat uncle's  photos in his new serial...
G'ma: I see.. he acts in a new serial Chandranandini...
Babloo: Is it Rajat uncle's name?
G'ma: No he is Chandra gupta..
Baby: Who is Nandini then?
G'ma: She is his wife..
Babloo: Did he say Abragadabra  and became Chandragupta uncle?
G'ma:  QuestionQuestion

>>babloo is still in the magical world of abragadabra like d alladin's magical carpet...ROFL

   Karkuzhali.                                                                            
                                                                              

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22avika444lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4407

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged


Thank you Harshu..Hug As usual you are quick to comment!

Aunty.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 29855

Posted: 05 October 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali



Thank you Harshu..Hug As usual you are quick to comment!

Aunty.
my pleasure aunty...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaaKalgi22avika444lashy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AkDha's lovely moments Ayushi's poem on AkDha on 1st pg-AKDHA PICS

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 34   Views: 1868

harshu27 34 1868 21 March 2017 at 11:00pm by harshu27
AKDHA IN KALI MAA'S TEMPLE-DIVINE AKDHA

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 36   Views: 2372

harshu27 36 2372 22 August 2016 at 7:03am by harshu27
akdha hi akdha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: avika444   Replies: 86   Views: 6037

avika444 86 6037 17 November 2015 at 6:12pm by avika444
Same smirks,expressions of parijat akdha- Alvida to Akdha

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Amysheldon   Replies: 42   Views: 6946

Amysheldon 42 6946 30 July 2015 at 12:31pm by Amysheldon
AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: SatrupaKiAnami.   Replies: 1212   Views: 68572

SatrupaKiAnami. 1212 68572 24 June 2015 at 12:53pm by harini1482002

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index