Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 160)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Harshu akka,

I wanted to write like you..Babloo kutty didn't trouble me.. He didn't ask me any koschens.. So I wrote the story easily.
Grandma also liked my story, because she is the fan of Jodha Akbar,She said that I got nspiration from you.

Love..
x o x o
Baby.

Image result for picture of jodha jalal dolls
aww sho cute and @bold made me Blushinggt inspiration frm me shooo sweet love u kuttiesHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kuki715Kalgi22

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged

(Baby Sarasa is writing something seriously.. Babloo comes there)

Babloo: What are you writing akka? Another story.?.
Baby: ( Without lifting her head) No kutty.. I am replying to all the akka's posts to me..
Babloo: Why? did they ask you koschens?
Baby: No Babloo.. But Grandma says that Harshu akka, Lashy akka and Shyamala aunty reply to all those who write to them..So, I am thanking them..
Babloo: Oh.. Why do you thank them?
Baby: Because they liked my story..
Babloo: Ah... because I helped you... Did you tell them to thank me also?Confused

Image result for caricature of two little kids, one writing                                                                         
aww ya babloo thnx to u too cutie pie fr helping baby...EmbarrassedHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kuki715Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa writes a fan fiction.

(Babloo sees Baby Sarasa  playing with her Jalal , Jodha dolls. He goes to her.)

Babloo: 'kka, why didn't you call me ? I also want to play with Jalal uncle doll..
Baby: I am not playing.. I am thinking of a story..
Babloo: What story?
Baby: It's called FF..
Babloo: What is FF'kka?
Baby: Grandma said it is story.. She said so many of her friends write FF.   ...Shagun'kka, Harshu'kka, Lashy'kka  and many others..I also want to write one..
Our kutty JKRCool

Babloo: Baby'kka   I'll help you..
Baby: No you can't..I am going to write about Jalal uncle and Jodha akka...You don't know anthing about them.. you have not watched the Jodha Akbar serial in TV..
Bossy kuttyAngry
Babloo: Yes.. I know about Jodha'kka  going to war and Jalal uncle  going to forest to kill Tiger Mohan..
Baby: But i am not going to write about that..
Babloo:Write about red powder war'kka..that  will be fun..
Baby: Shh.. Babloo.. keep quiet for a while.. I am thinking...
>>> LOL 

Image result for caricature of a little girl thinking and a little boy looking at her

Babloo: Okay'kka.. I'll also think..

Image result for caricature of a little girl thinking and a little boy looking at her

^^^ so cute!

(Grandma comes)

G'ma:Well,..well..kutties.. sitting quiet? .. What are you up to?
It must be such a 'tense' moment when they're both quiet

Baby: No grandma,he is telling lies.. he doesn't  know the story of Jalal uncle..
G'ma: okay Baby kanna.. You write the story..
Babloo: ...And I'll  help her..
Paavam... he's a string-along!LOL

The Adventure of Jalal  Uncle.

" Hi my friends..I love the Jodha Akbar serial very much. That is why I am going to tell you the story of Jalal uncle and Jodha akka. 
Once upon a time, there was a king called Jalal. He was very brave, and handmany. He had a  tall ammijaan and a white dress Badi ammi. He had also a slim aunty,who was always smoking hukka.  Shagun akka and Harshu akka call her with a different name. I don't like her because she always shouts at her servants and even slaps the tall man who wears girls' dress..I don't know why she is 
in his palace..
For TRPs ROFL
And, I like the tall ammijaan but don't like badi ammi. She is bad..
"One day   King Jalal( can I call him Jalal uncle friends?) went to another  place with his friend Abdul.. He was wearing tilak and he looked very handmany. 
Blushing agree!
While he was walking on the road, he saw a princess in a .. in a..dooly.
She didn't see him.. But he was very happy to see her..Then..then...what happened..?
...They went to the riverside and suddenly it started raining..The princess and others ran.. Then the princess' anklet dropped on the mud..But my Jalal uncle didn't run because he liked the rain . He saw the anklet and picked it. He played with it for some time and finally took it with him..Dancing
Beautiful scene!
"Then he came to know that this princess' name was Jodha. He wanted to marry her.Day Dreaming
And then he went back to his place.After some days, Jodha akka's daddy, who is also a king, wanted her to marry Jalal uncle. So he went and asked uncle to marry Jodha. Do you know how happy he was to marry Jodha akka?Big smile But poor Jodha akka! They didn't tell her  that she was going to marry Jalal uncle. She didn't like him because his grandfather killed Jodha akka's grandfather..Poor mummy of Jodha akka..She doesn't know anything else except to cry...She cried and cried
LOL it's also called TRP churner!
.CryCry.But any how the wedding took place. Jodha akka was very sad..Cry

"Then Jalal uncle and Jodha akka came to uncle's palace. There the tall grandma welcomed her with all smiles.Big smileBig smile.But the white dress grandma showed an angry face like the angry bird..Angry
" After some time, Rajat uncle took Jodha akka to a jungle.Oh god! 
I thought Jalal uncle... where did RT uncle come from LOL baby'kka confused with so many storiesLOL
There was a big tiger which came and attacked himShocked..He wanted to shoot the tiger,but do you know what happened? Jodha akka  had removed all the bullets from the gun and so the gun didn't shoot..Poor uncle , he somehow managed to kill the tiger with his small knife.But he had wounds all over his body and face and he swooned..Jodha akka had a shock Shockedand she cried and cried.CryCry
"Jalal uncle was then brought to the palace and was given medicine by the doctors..So he was cured and then he went to Jodha's parents' house for Sukanya akka's wedding. Do you know who Sukanya akka is? She is Jodha Akka's little sister..
>>>Day Dreaming
"After her wedding  both of them come back to Jalal uncle's palace.Then something happened..and Jalal uncle became angry with Jodha akka. Angry A fat woman came to stay with him.. They said she was a dancer..But her dance was not nice..She was also not dressed fully. May be she was poor..My grandma also said 
that she was dangerous and had poison in her body. But Jalal uncle said that he liked her.. I think he pretended before akka...Poor akka.. she became more and more sad.Unhappy.I will also feel sad if my friend says that she likes somebody else and not me..
I know, right?LOL
"And one day Jalal uncle said he will marry the fat woman and fixed his marriage. On the  wedding day, the fat woman gave poison to Jalal uncle, but do you know what happened? My Jodha akka bounced on her and took the cup and drank the poison and fell down.Shocked Jalal uncle cried and criedCryCry, and my grandma who was watching them also cried..Cry
Really?  Aww periyamma that scene touched you a lot?
"But my Jalal uncle prayed to God and finally akka became alive ..
"After that they celebrated Valentine's Day and went out on a picnic in a fancy dress..And they lived happily ever after!!Dancing
"That is the end of Jodha Akbar story! Hope you like it!!Big smileStar"
Valentine's date.. yes.. perfect end to story!!!! LOLClap
Image result for picture of jodha jalal dolls

Baby Sarasa.

Karkuzhali.

Excellent Baby.. Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.TilottamaakarkuzhaliSandhya.Abinduprasad41Kuki715Kalgi22avika444harshu27

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Baby Sarasa writes a fan fiction.

(Babloo sees Baby Sarasa  playing with her Jalal , Jodha dolls. He goes to her.)

Babloo: 'kka, why didn't you call me ? I also want to play with Jalal uncle doll..
Baby: I am not playing.. I am thinking of a story..
Babloo: What story?
Baby: It's called FF..
Babloo: What is FF'kka?
Baby: Grandma said it is story.. She said so many of her friends write FF.   ...Shagun'kka, Harshu'kka, Lashy'kka  and many others..I also want to write one..
>>even I love such FFS, write them soon!!Smile

Babloo: Baby'kka   I'll help you..
Baby: No you can't..I am going to write about Jalal uncle and Jodha akka...You don't know anthing about them.. you have not watched the Jodha Akbar serial in TV..
Babloo: Yes.. I know about Jodha'kka  going to war and Jalal uncle  going to forest to kill Tiger Mohan..
Baby: But i am not going to write about that..
Babloo:Write about red powder war'kka..that  will be fun..
>>no, no Babloo shona! Not thatConfused
Baby: Shh.. Babloo.. keep quiet for a while.. I am thinking...

Babloo: Okay'kka.. I'll also think..

(Grandma comes)

G'ma:Well,..well..kutties.. sitting quiet? .. What are you up to?
Babloo: Shh... grandma.. Baby'kka is thinking.. I'm also thinking for her...
>>how very cute these two are Embarrassed
Gma: Oh ho, that's great! tell me what is your "Baby'kka"  thinking about?
Babloo: 'kka is writing FF story..like Harshu'kka and Shagun'kka..
G'ma: Ah! That's good..what story is she writing?
Babloo: It is Jalal uncle and Jodha'kka's story..
G'ma: Okay...
Babloo: And I am helping 'kka..That's why I am thinking...
Baby: No grandma,he is telling lies.. he doesn't  know the story of Jalal uncle..
G'ma: okay Baby kanna.. You write the story..
Babloo: ...And I'll  help her..

(So Baby writes the  OS Fan Fiction...)
>>Ohk, Author Baby Sarasa, I am off to read your FF, will return shortly with a reply!!!Wink

Karkuzhali.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliSandhya.Abinduprasad41Kuki715Kalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Thank you Lashy akka. Babloo was distracting me when I was writing ..So I wrote Rajat Uncle instead of Jalal uncle.. Now I have corrected..
Thank you..
Hug

Love.
x o x o 

Baby.

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kuki715Sandhya.AKalgi22avika444harshu27lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Thank you Lashy akka. Babloo was distracting me when I was writing ..So I wrote Rajat Uncle instead of Jalal uncle.. Now I have corrected..
Thank you..
Hug

Love.
x o x o 

Baby.
Lashy'kka: Are you by any chance placing the blame on Babloo for this slip-up of yours? Wink
Baby: Shhh! I'm working now... 

Edited by lashy - 25 September 2016 at 6:35am

.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41Kuki715Sandhya.AKalgi22avika444harshu27

binduprasad41 IF-Rockerz
binduprasad41
binduprasad41

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066"> (Baby Sarasa is writing something seriously.. Babloo comes there)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What are you writing akka? Another story.?.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: ( Without lifting her head) No kutty.. I am replying to all the akka's posts to me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why? did they ask you koschens?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No Babloo.. But Grandma says that Harshu akka, Lashy akka and Shyamala aunty reply to all those who write to them..So, I am thanking them..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Oh.. Why do you thank them?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Because they liked my story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Ah... because I helped you... Did you tell them to thank me also?Confused</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></font>Image result for caricature of two little kids, one writing<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>

how sweet of you baby Sara
you thanking all
keep going dear and
thank you so much babloo dear
I forget to thank you before

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaaSandhya.AKuki715Kalgi22avika444harshu27

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Baby writes  her favrit story: 

The Adventure of Jalal  Uncle.

" Hi my friends..I love the Jodha Akbar serial very much. That is why I am going to tell you the story of Jalal uncle and Jodha akka. 
>>and I am super excited about it Big smile
Once upon a time, there was a king called Jalal. He was very brave, and handmany. He had a  tall ammijaan and a white dress Badi ammi. He had also a slim aunty,who was always smoking hukka.  Shagun akka and Harshu akka call her with a different name.
>>yes dear, they do, for all her names are never befitting to her audha! Wink

I don't like her because she always shouts at her servants and even slaps the tall man who wears girls' dress..I don't know why she is 
in his palace..And, I like the tall ammijaan but don't like badi ammi. She is bad..
>>my little Jane Austen, you're so observant! Do you know about Jane Austen?! If not just ask your G'ma, I am sure she loves her tooEmbarrassed

"One day   King Jalal( can I call him Jalal uncle friends?) went to another  place with his friend Abdul.. He was wearing tilak and he looked very handmany. While he was walking on the road, he saw a princess in a .. in a..dooly.
She didn't see him.. But he was very happy to see her..Then..then...what happened..?
>>a beautiful background music played and Jalal uncle followed that Aunty's dooly everywhere around LOL
...They went to the riverside and suddenly it started raining..The princess and others ran.. Then the princess' anklet dropped on the mud..But my Jalal uncle didn't run because he liked the rain . He saw the anklet and picked it. He played with it for some time and finally took it with him..Dancing
"Then he came to know that this princess' name was Jodha. He wanted to marry her.Day Dreaming
>>yes! He wanted to marry her!Big smile

And then he went back to his place.After some days, Jodha akka's daddy, who is also a king, wanted her to marry Jalal uncle. So he went and asked uncle to marry Jodha. Do you know how happy he was to marry Jodha akka?Big smile But poor Jodha akka! They didn't tell her  that she was going to marry Jalal uncle. She didn't like him because his grandfather killed Jodha akka's grandfather..
>>grandfather?! From where did he come?Confused

Poor mummy of Jodha akka..She doesn't know anything else except to cry...She cried and cried.CryCry.But any how the wedding took place. Jodha akka was very sad..Cry
>>no dear, mummy of Jodha akka, knew to quarrel with that white haired grandma, Shaguni Bai Wink

"Then Jalal uncle and Jodha akka came to uncle's palace. There the tall grandma welcomed her with all smiles.Big smileBig smile.But the white dress grandma showed an angry face like the angry bird..Angry
" After some time,Jalal uncle took Jodha akka to a jungle.Oh god! There was a big tiger which came and attacked himShocked..He wanted to shoot the tiger,but do you know what happened? Jodha akka  had removed all the bullets from the gun and so the gun didn't shoot..Poor uncle , he somehow managed to kill the tiger with his small knife.But he had wounds all over his body and face and he swooned..Jodha akka had a shock Shockedand she cried and cried.CryCry
>>wow!! Author Baby,  how deftly you narrated such a big tale in a nutshell ClapClapClap one day you will surely be as good as Lashy akka, if not better Star

"Jalal uncle was then brought to the palace and was given medicine by the doctors..So he was cured and then he went to Jodha's parents' house for Sukanya akka's wedding. Do you know who Sukanya akka is? She is Jodha Akka's little sister..
>>yes, that was another beautiful episode! Embarrassed

"After her wedding  both of them come back to Jalal uncle's palace.Then something happened..and Jalal uncle became angry with Jodha akka. Angry A fat woman came to stay with him.. They said she was a dancer..But her dance was not nice..She was also not dressed fully. May be she was poor..
>>yes Baby, even I think the sameAngry

My grandma also said that she was dangerous and had poison in her body. But Jalal uncle said that he liked her.. I think he pretended before akka...Poor akka.. she became more and more sad.Unhappy.I will also feel sad if my friend says that she likes somebody else and not me..

"And one day Jalal uncle said he will marry the fat woman and fixed his marriage. On the  wedding day, the fat woman gave poison to Jalal uncle, but do you know what happened? My Jodha akka bounced on her and took the cup and drank the poison and fell down.Shocked Jalal uncle cried and criedCryCry, and my grandma who was watching them also cried..Cry
>>yes, all of us cried, we never knew our favrit story, would end up into such a drama! Cry

"But my Jalal uncle prayed to God and finally akka became alive ..
"After that they celebrated Valentine's Day and went out on a picnic in a fancy dress..And they lived happily ever after!!Dancing
"That is the end of Jodha Akbar story! Hope you like it!!Big smileStar"Image result for picture of jodha jalal dolls

Baby Sarasa.

>>Baby, it's a lovely, lovely tale! You've written it so well ClapClap
I don't have any chocolates now, but this hug is for you. Hug

Karkuzhali.

.AkDhian.karkuzhaliSandhya.Abinduprasad41Kuki715Kalgi22avika444harshu27

Go to top