Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 16)

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Thank you Swarna, Harshu and Shagun for your sincere response.
You would have known by this time that I always love to be in chipmunks' company!Tongue

Saraswathi Aunty.

We would love to have you soon Saraswathi Aunty. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalimelovesja-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Quiz for the day:
Q I.
1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?
2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.
3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?
4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?
5.What was the name of the Royal artist?

Q2.

1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.
2.How many  instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking
 food with Jodha.
3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

Karkuzhali.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99sharmacatty-Felicity---cute.manasi--harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Quiz for the day:</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q I.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">5.What was the name of the Royal artist?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Q2.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">2.How many instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">food with Jodha.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

QI 1. total 4 portraits were made of jo...1st time it was suryabhan making her painting when she had been to bhanpur and simultaneously in angra we had jalal getting d painting done by tabasssum after whch he burns it...then we have sharif getting it done when he is caught during jo's faek preggy track and he pledges to destroy jalal by joining hands with maali...and then again we had doen by him again during harem track...

2. maham's portraits have been doen only 1 during meena bazaar kept by javeda on display... LOL

3. don't remember... Confused

4. total 3 1st one got it done by ruku I mean d 1st ruku not d present ruks... its d same time when jalal gets d news of amer ppl plotting against him in bhanpur...then we have his pic done during ben track made by ben this 1 got significance as it was presented by ben during meena bazaar and jalal just to make jo jealous and feel humiliated he had given ben d Kohinoor title...and then its ruku d 2nd who made it to show her imp in jalal's life and was made to hang in jalal's room

5. d name of d royal artist is tabassum...

Q2 1. jo mimics jalal in d garden when she was reading shahnama after d religion changing track...after she cooks for him for d 1st time he comes and sits besides her and she mimics him

2. I feel its 3 times Confused

3. now m still confused I think its archery coz ruku doesn't know sword fighting... Confused so not sure about this answer... Confused

Edited by harshu27 - 24 April 2016 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99karkuzhali

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Res for quiz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi--

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Dear all,
I apologise to you for making a correction to QII-3.
Please read it as follows:
3.Apart from being an expert in chess, what is another hunar   common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

Harshu can try again.
Karkuzhali.

Quiz for the day:
Q I.
1.How many portraits of Jodha are shown to be made so far in the serial?Who did them and when?
2.Name the occasions when Maham Anga's portraits were drawn.
3.Whose picture was Jodha supposed to have sketched which got the praise from Jalal?
4.How many portraits were done for Jalal?Who made them?One of them earned significance. Which one was it and why?
5.What was the name of the Royal artist?

Q2.

1 Mention the occasion when Jodha mimics Jalal.
2.How many  instances are shown where Jalal is seen taking
 food with Jodha.
3.Apart from chess, what is another hobby common to both Jodha and Ruqaia?

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 24 April 2016 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
     Baby and her friends celebrate the Gala Wedding of Jalal-Jodha Dolls.

(Baby Sarasa is all happy and thrilled..Her favourite dolls Jodha and Jalal are to be married in a Rajput wedding ceremony with Ithihasic touches here and there..Zee TV finally agreed to the Creatives'  wish that the ceremony need not be taken as a video, but can have a photo shoot that can be used by them for publicity purposes..
Baby's house is decorated with flowers and a beautiful Lagna Mandap is made ready by the Zee TV people..Shagun looks tensed)

Shagun: It is already 9.00 am..Is everyone present?
BabyS: Yes Shagun akka..even my surprise friend is here..
Bindu: Don't be worried Shagun.. The Zee TV people have said they'll  come only at 9.30 a.m. They will take about 30 to 40 minutes to get their camera and everything fixed.. We still have nearly an hour left..By the way, why do we have the celebration today? Is the wedding not on 23rd May?
Shagun: It is my idea Bindu di.. today is the first wedding anniversary of the reel Jodha and Jalal and I convinced Zee people to make this a documentary for their promotion..

Grandma: Shagun and Bindu.. We should start the ceremony by 10.30 before the inauspicious time comes.. Otherwise we will have to wait till 12.00..
Baby S: What grandma? Who is it.?. We didn't invite this inauspice time..Did you invite ?
Harshu: Baby dear, this is supposed to be the bad time which comes everyday even without inviting ..we shouldn't start doing any good thing during the time...
Baby: Oh! May be the Zee TV people did not know about that and made Jodha akka marry Jalal uncle  during the bad time  in their TV serial..That was why both of them always fought with each other and uncle scolded her..
Shagun..Ah...Thank God!.Here comes Ashu at last..So all of us are ready now..Bindu di, shall we once again practise and check if the dialogues are okay?
Bindu: You've given me only a couple of sentences Shagun...what is there to check?
Ashu: Hi everyone! I have already memorised my dialogues..
Harshu: Why worry Shagun.. It is not a video coverage.. They are going to show it as a documentary..So even if we forget dialogues, no one is going to koschen..
Baby:Grandma, are you ready? You are the priest..

( The Zee TV people come with their Camera Equipment)

Zee: Hello everyone.. seems all is set for the gala event..
Baby: Yes uncle.. But you must start before the bad time comes at 10.30 ..
Zee: What bad time?
G'ma: It is the Yamakand from 10.30 to12.00..
Zee:No worries Baby! We will start before that..

( And so the ceremony starts..)

Jalal (Shagun), enters the venue with his relatives, Ammijaan (Harshu) , Rahim (Baby's close friend Shamu), Salima Begum(Mitali)  Atgah Khan ( Manasi)and others..
Zee: Just a minute.. Miss Shagun, how come all these people who were never shown in our serial as attending the wedding are coming? Where are  Maham Anga Adham Khan and Shariffuddin?
Shagun: It is...it is...that...Jodha didn't want them to come...
Zee: What? When did Jodha say that?
Baby: No uncle, we are doing it differently.. Jalal uncle will be like Rama and he will break the bow to marry Jodha Akka..we have changed the two sharats like this..and Jodha akka is happy to marry Jalal..So she is not burning the dress.. She, that is me, didn't want bad guys in the wedding...So Shagun Akka asked all the good people to come...and do you know uncle, we have many AkDha Admirers who wanted to come to the wedding?
Zee: Oh! Baby! How cute you are!

The ceremony continues..Rajah Bharmal(Ashu), Rani Mynavathi (Bindu) and Daadisa(Swarna) welcome the bridegroom party. Ranisa  is all smiling and she takes arti without dropping the coconut from the arti plate,  Rajasa hesitantly puts forth the condition to Jalal to lift the Shivdhanush and aim the arrow.  Jalal(Shagun)with a very broad grin,lifts the bow with his left hand and aims the arrow, Jodha ( Baby) happily garlands Jalal. The Ameri priest( grand ma) renders the mantras correctly..Rahim ( Baby's friend Shamu) was sitting by the side of Jalal, throughout the event thoroughly enjoying the fare..Ammijaan , Salima Begum, Atgah Khan, Dadisa, Mynavathi, Bharmal and other AAA members are seen admiring the beautiful match between the Royal couple ..Tongue
And there was no need for the glycerine that Bindu bought!

Grandma  is  suddenly awakened from her siesta by Baby Sarasa...ConfusedSleepy

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 24 April 2016 at 8:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99SomeoneloveJA155pari-Felicity---cute.manasi--

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome Saraswathi Aunty. 

This will be an epic wedding. 
Baby sarsa is so cute. 
Loved the dialogues. 
Joja were married at wrong time. ...so they fought with each other. ...
Jodha wants all bad people away from wedding. 

Thanks for making me also a part of Jodha Jalal doll's wedding. 

karkuzhali-Felicity-

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Thank you Swarna for your compliments..All of us are admirers of AkDha and so are invited for the wedding!
Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by SWARNA99

Awesome Saraswathi Aunty. 

This will be an epic wedding. 
Baby sarsa is so cute. 
Loved the dialogues. 
Joja were married at wrong time. ...so they fought with each other. ...
Jodha wants all bad people away from wedding. 

Thanks for making me also a part of Jodha Jalal doll's wedding. 

Swarna_99-Felicity-

Go to top