Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 152)

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1453

Posted: 21 September 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Wow,this is so so so cute,aunty!LOL
What a lovely start to my day!!Day Dreaming


Originally posted by karkuzhali



Sands Chellam muses...Day Dreaming


 Image result for picture of a little 5 yr old girl                                                                          



Master Jalal..
                
            Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up


..in Jodha Akbar...
       
                                                                                 Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up

..In the Tiger hunt scene..
                  Image result for images of Jalal in tiger hunt scene Jodha akbar serial                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                    
Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up


...in the Hamam..


Image result for image of Jalal in Hamam in early episodes of Jodha akbar
                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                         
                                                                                Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up 
..getting ready for exercise..

                                                                          Image result for images of Jalal in sword practice dress 
          


                                                                  Image result for picture of a little boy weeping over the shoulder of mom       

 ...in emotional scenes...                                                   
  Image result for images of Jalal hugging mother and crying in jodha akbar                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                 Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up                                                                    
   ...in happy and content scenes.


Image result for image of Jalal and jodha in Jodha a kbar                   

                                                                                                  
Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up

...In fight scenes..


                                                                             Image result for image of Jalal in sword practice of Jodha akbar
                                                                                                                                                                 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.karkuzhalibinduprasad41Kalgi22lashy

karkuzhali IF-Rockerz
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 5070

Posted: 21 September 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Day DreamingAkka you have a treasure of novice ideas to surprise us.


Sorry Mitali. 
Somehow it escaped my attention. Thank you for your sweet words...Hug
All these happen because of the encouragement given by you young akdhians!
Yours
Saraswathi Akka.
Profile Search PM Buddy   Like
  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Durgeshnandini.melovesjabinduprasad41Kalgi22harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Rockerz
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 5070

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

 Thank You  Bond, Bindu Bond!

Image result for thank you emojis

Aunty.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Durgeshnandini.binduprasad41Kalgi22harshu27lashy

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1453

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


 Thank You  Bond, Bindu Bond!

Image result for thank you emojis

Aunty.

LOLLOL

HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.binduprasad41Kalgi22lashy

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Joined: 26 June 2015
Posts: 5614

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


Day DreamingAkka you have a treasure of novice ideas to surprise us.


Mitali. 
Somehow it escaped my attention. Thank you for your sweet words...Hug
All these happen because of the encouragement given by you young akdhians!
Yours
Saraswathi Akka.
Profile Search PM Buddy   Like
  
No sorry Akka I just want you to read what i write for you after daysSmile
That's why I feel bad when type that and didn't told you when I wrote on your poems on lashy 's thread and you lost it in that ocean.Love my lovely Akka Big smileHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.Kalgi22harshu27lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Joined: 01 August 2014
Posts: 17859

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Originally posted by Kalgi22

Aww lovely!! Day Dreaming


Thank you Birthday Baby! 

             Image result for hugging animated emojis

Wish you many more Happy returns of the day!

Periyamma.

                          
Thank you my Chella Periamma 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.lashyharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 30597

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali



Sands Chellam muses...Day Dreaming


 Image result for picture of a little 5 yr old girl                                                                          



Master Jalal..
                
            Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up


..in Jodha Akbar...
       
                                                                                 Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up

..In the Tiger hunt scene..
                  Image result for images of Jalal in tiger hunt scene Jodha akbar serial                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                    
Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up


...in the Hamam..


Image result for image of Jalal in Hamam in early episodes of Jodha akbar
                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                         
                                                                                Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up 
..getting ready for exercise..

                                                                          Image result for images of Jalal in sword practice dress 
          


                                                                  Image result for picture of a little boy weeping over the shoulder of mom       

 ...in emotional scenes...                                                   
  Image result for images of Jalal hugging mother and crying in jodha akbar                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                 Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up                                                                    
   ...in happy and content scenes.


Image result for image of Jalal and jodha in Jodha a kbar                   

                                                                                                  
Image result for picture of a five year old boy having breakfast up

...In fight scenes..


                                                                             Image result for image of Jalal in sword practice of Jodha akbar
                                                                                                                                                                 

just marvelous aunty...Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.karkuzhalibinduprasad41Kalgi22

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Joined: 17 November 2013
Posts: 8919

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


Thank you Sandya..
In one site Karunya is given as pathos and in another it is compassion or tragedy (sogam). There is a lot of difference between being compassionate and being pathetic.

True Aunty. Both are very different. Karuna means pathos, tragedy, a general  mood  of  sorrow. It  is  not  related  to  being  compassionate.


I don't remember Shivaji in Navaratri-he over did everything-. 

Yes. He didOuch

And about Bhayanak I think it is horror or Bhayankaram(in tamil) though the expression of fear is not what it means. Fear is the feeling expressed when seeing a horror..

Bhay is the mood  of  fear. A state of being  afraid. Horror is its aalamban or source, like tom and jerry for hasya, God or a temple for Shant and Jalal, ...errr...ahem...i mean,  a lover for Shringar.LOL


Perhaps you may be a dancer and know much more. I am a Nirakshara in this.. 

Shocked. No no no. Dancer and me??Shocked i am too lazy for all that. It is mere reading. Confused  Our poerty is defined and valued on the basis of the quality  and effectiveness of Rasas ( moods), Chand (metres) and Alankaars. ( Expressions)

Nirakshara  again.ShockedLOL Remember  where it led to last time?WinkLOL

And the old  pictures you had posted are very good.

Thank you  Aunty.Embarrassed

Aunty.

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Aunty
Karuna is Pathos.
But is was portrayed as sympathy in Navratri and has been universally accepted so in Tamil Nadu since.Ouch

I had made a post on Rajat's Navrasas as Jalal when JA drew to a close. Do have a look if you are interested.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4425427


The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.binduprasad41karkuzhaliKalgi22harshu27lashy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AkDha's lovely moments Ayushi's poem on AkDha on 1st pg-AKDHA PICS

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 33   Views: 2365

harshu27 33 2365 21 March 2017 at 11:00pm by harshu27
AKDHA IN KALI MAA'S TEMPLE-DIVINE AKDHA

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 36   Views: 2852

harshu27 36 2852 22 August 2016 at 7:03am by harshu27
akdha hi akdha

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: avika444   Replies: 79   Views: 6797

avika444 79 6797 17 November 2015 at 6:12pm by avika444
Same smirks,expressions of parijat akdha- Alvida to Akdha

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Amysheldon   Replies: 40   Views: 7543

Amysheldon 40 7543 30 July 2015 at 12:31pm by Amysheldon
AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: SatrupaKiAnami.   Replies: 1190   Views: 71434

SatrupaKiAnami. 1190 71434 29 December 2014 at 7:33am by preetgurti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index