Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karkuzhali thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Manasi.
Nice that you are following me in this thread also!
Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

wow saraswati aunty ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

love this baby , she can give tough time to anyone & everyone...πŸ˜†

karkuzhali thumbnail
Thank you Harshu for your response.
Did you read how Baby celebrated J&J's wedding? See P 16.
Saraswathi Aunty.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karkuzhali

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you Harshu for your response.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Did you read how Baby celebrated J&J's wedding? See P 16.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Saraswathi Aunty.</font>

ya aunty I read baby's jj wedding it was really cute one... πŸ˜› sorry but like button wasn't working so I couldn't hit like... πŸ˜•
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Baby Sarasa discusses with Jalal about his Jungle adventure.

(Baby Sarasa went with her mummy and daddy to watch the latest release "Jungle Book" yesterday.She is so impressed and stunned by the CGI s of the Jungle animals, she imagines her favourite Jalal uncle in the Jungle ..)

Baby talks to the Jalal doll..
BabyS: Jalal uncle, do you know? I went to watch "Jungle book" yesterday..The little boy bravely fights with a bi..gg  tiger..called Sher khan..
Jalal: Hey Baby, didn't you see me fighting with the tiger Mohan in the jungle with a small dagger? 
Baby: Yes uncle, but this boy does not have even a knife, but somehow tricks the tiger and traps it..
Jalal: I would have also done that .. but your Jodha Akka tricked me in removing the bullets from the gun..and she was sticking to me like gum..so I had to use the dagger  immediately to save her..
Whaaat? 😲 This is so unusual to hear...πŸ˜†
Baby: But in the movie the tiger and other animals speak! Why didn't your Mohan  speak to you uncle? Then you would have asked him to run away..
Jalal: Ah...yes! But you saw me bravely holding the serpent Mohini and talking to it when it came to our tent..
Baby: (laughs) Uncle that was not serpent.. that was  a cycle tyre..How can you call it Mohini?
Jalal ka popat...🀣
Jalal: Oh, that wasn't my fault Baby..It was the production team's idea.. They couldn't find a real snake, so they brought a pretend one..And how did the snake look like in the "Jungle Book"?
Baby:It is hu...ge! It is called Kaa...It also speaks..It tells the boy about his father. Did Mohini tell you about your father uncle?
Jalal: No..But it said something secretly to me about your Jodha Akka..You must have seen me talking to the serpent..didn't you?
Baby: What did it tell you about Jodha akka uncle?
Jalal: It said that your Jodha akka was just as dangerous as itself..
Mohini really did say this I think...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby: 😲How come uncle? Was she also made of cycle tyre?
Baby...πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Jalal:No, no, no .. and Baby..what else was there in the Jungle?
Baby: There were lots and lots of elephants, foxes,monkeys and there was a friendly bear and a black tiger like animal and so many.. but all of them have names and they talkπŸ˜•But how come uncle, there was only one tiger in your jungle which you had killed..?What will you hunt if you go to the jungle the next time?πŸ˜•
Jalal:😳!

Jalal ke expressions...🀣🀣🀣

Karkuzhali.

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Manasi.

Nice that you are following me in this thread also!
Saraswathi Aunty.

😳
karkuzhali thumbnail

Shagun Akka,
I like your comments!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

xoxoxo
Baby Sarasa.
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shagun Akka,
I like your comments!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

xoxoxo
Baby Sarasa.

Sooo glad you liked my comments Baby...πŸ€—

I love you dear... you make my day...😳
karkuzhali thumbnail
             A cute conversation between Baby Sarasa and Shagun akka.

(Baby Sarasa is waiting for Shagun akka. Shagun has promised to take her out..Shagun comes..)

Shagun: Hi Baby! Are you ready? Where do you want to go?
BabyS:Akka, I want to go to jail..Do you know how to go there?
Shagun: WHAT? Did you do anything wrong? Only if people do wrong things they will go to jail..
Baby:Noo...But Jalal uncle and Jodha aunty didn't do anything wrong..Then why did they go to jail yesterday?
Shagun: Oh, that is only a story darling..The producers wanted to show that  Jalal was to celebrate his wedding anniversary there.
Baby: What is wedding anniversiry akka?
Shagun: Jalal married Jodha  exactly on the same date last year and yesterday was their first wedding day..
Baby: Why did they want to go to jail? 
Shagun: Because they wanted to distribute nice clothes and sweets  to the people there..
Baby: Why is it that they always they take only laadoos akka? Don't they make nice sweets like  rosogulla, gulabjamun and halwa?
Shagun:Its a good question Baby.. Perhaps they did not know from where to get those sweets..
Baby: And why does Jalal uncle always takes Jodha akka to Jail? On Valentine Day also, both of them went and ate at the road side shop and went to jail. Shagun akka, Jalal uncle is a King and has lo..ts of money..Why didn't he go to to a big hotel?
Shagun: Oh, that was because he did not want to tell anyone that he was Shahenshah Jalal.
Baby: Ah..He must be wearing fancy dress like I did in my school competition..
Shagun: Yes...exactly..
Baby: But daddy and mummy went to Ooty for their wedding day and they took me also..Why didn't Jalal uncle take Rahim with him?
Shagun:πŸ˜•

Karkuzhali.
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Akka ,
Baby s is v intelligent and cute. You always mix topic with funny writing and it's becoming enjoyable. πŸ˜›
Expression of jalal and shagun πŸ€£ at the endπŸ˜†
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shagun: Hi Baby! Are you ready? Where do you want to go?
BabyS:Akka, I want to go to jail..Do you know how to go there?
Shagun: WHAT?

🀣