Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 142)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
But when I  read your comments, Lashykanna, I am focussing on what you write, and not on your emoticons.That is why this manic mannikin did not catch my attention so much then!

So please pick up the pieces of your  broken cardiac apparatus and glue them together with Fewikwik for choice.Wink We have things to do and a lot of distance to  cover come  October.

Shyamala Periyamma

Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by sashashyam

Akka dear,

Kausi's delighted comments are even more entertaining that your original piece, especially the frantically dancing mannikin, so I shall simply stay with them, just adding some blue patches of my own!
Image result for running emoticon
Lashy's reaction ---> Broken Heart that was my signature emoticon... that she stole from me... 
I've used it on your threads too... but you never appreciated me dancing that way... Broken Heart

Baby is like a phuljadi,  or even better, an  anar,  producing  a fountain of gold and silver sparks, so lovely to behold. Babloo is like one of those unguided rockets; no one know where they will land up!Wink
Day Dreaming
No, Babloo kanna. Your Grandma was there all right, in her nth prior  incarnation. She was Maharani Kaushalya, Rama's mother. And Kausi'kka,  who is now in Sri Lanka, was there then as well. She was Vibhishana, the only good guy around in Lanka those days! She (he then) became the King of Lanka after Lord Rama killed the wicked king Ravana

LOL

Edited by sashashyam - 09 September 2016 at 12:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaaSandhya.AKalgi22

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Marvellous, Akka! I absolutely adore Dennis, and I have three albums of the Dennis cartoons from the Times of  India, all neatly clipped and stuck there.

The sad thing is that the real Dennis was a special child, I think he was autistic.

Shyamala

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Goodnight !

Smile and go to bed!
Imagine Babloo in the place of this cute little imp, Dennis.

Image result for dennis the menace

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaaSandhya.AKalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Akka dear,

Kausi's delighted comments are even more entertaining that your original piece, especially the frantically dancing mannikin, so I shall simply stay with them, just adding some blue patches of my own!

Shyamala

PS: OK, Akka, it is back to work for me.See you  again soon!

Originally posted by Kalgi22

Knowing about Sri Lanka.

(Grandma is busy scrolling the pages of AAA thread, and enjoying herself reading the comments .)
>>>OMG I'm running madly here and thereImage result for running emoticonPeriamma liked my comment and went on to create another cutest writing. OMG!! Image result for running emoticon

Baby: What are you reading grandma?
Babloo: Is it Lashy aunty's story?
G'ma: No kutties..I was reading Kausi Akka's comments about you..She  says you are like fireworks in the sky..

Baby is like a phuljadi,  or even better, an  anar,  producing  a fountain of gold and silver sparks, so lovely to behold. Babloo is like one of those unguided rockets; no one know where they will land up!Wink
>>>Approve
Babloo: Is it Kausi Chellam'kka?
>>>My Babloo Hug
G'ma: Yes.. She loves you soo much..
>>>Yes I love  you both so so so much!! Heart
Baby: Where's her house grandma?
Babloo: Can we go to her house and play with her?
>>>Yes Baby and Babloo. I'm waiting for you!! Day Dreaming
G'ma: She lives in Sri Lanka..
Babloo: Is it very far?
Baby: Grandma, you told me the story of Ramayana and said that Ram went to Lanka. Is it the same Lanka?
>>>No. That's oldest story. New story is Kawsi Chellam'kka living there!! Embarrassed
Babloo: Who is Ram Baby'kka? Do I know him?
G'ma: Rama was a very good and  clever prince..
Babloo: Why did he go to Kausi Chellam'kka's house?
G'ma: It was very very long time ago Babloo kutty...thousands of years ago...There was no Kausi akka's  house..and  Kausi akka was not  born then...even I was not born..
Babloo: Then both of you were in  he hospital?

No, Babloo kanna. Your Grandma was there all right, in her nth prior  incarnation. She was Maharani Kaushalya, Rama's mother. And Kausi'kka,  who is now in Sri Lanka, was there then as well. She was Vibhishana, the only good guy around in Lanka those days! She (he then) became the King of Lanka after Lord Rama killed the wicked king Ravana
>>>ROFL
Baby: Shhh.. Babloo.. Let grandma say.. How do we go to Sri Lanka grandma? By train?
G'ma: By plane only..
Babloo: ( Disappointedly) Can't we go by magic Carpet?
G'ma: No.. 
Baby: Why?
G'ma: It is a different country..
>>>No. If you can go to India by magic carpet then you can Babloo! LOL
Babloo: What is a country? Why should we go to a country? Its 'nuff if we go to Kausi chellam'kka's house..We will go by magic carpet..Shyamala aunty said that if I ask the genie he will take us..

Babloo my pet, the magic carpet genie has friends in Sri Lanka, and would be quite glad to take you there. He only wants to go to Lord Kartikeya's shrine at Kandy before bringing you back. Ask Grandma to tell you all about Kartikeya. Then you can pester her to get a peacock for  you to ride on!Wink
>>>Enthusiastic Babloo!! Approve
G'ma: Bablo kutty, we must ask Kausi akka first. Only if she says okay we can go..
Baby: She likes us grandma..she won't say anything.. she said we are fireworks..
>>>My Baby Hug She knows me well!
Babloo: Baby'kka.. if we are fireworks.,..what is grandma?.. What did Kausi chellam'kka say about grandma?

Grandma is  the safety valve in the anar   that you are, Baby,  that makes sure you do not explode instead of producing a gorgeous fountain of sparks. She is also the direction guide attached to the rocket that you are, Babloo, so that you go  exactly where you are supposed to go.                                                            
>>> IF you both are fireworks, then Grandma is the sky!!   StarStar                                                           

Image result for picture of little kids watching fireworks

Babloo: 'kka.. Which is you, and which is me?
>>> Awww cho sweet!! Image result for hug emoticon gifImage result for hug emoticon gif

Karkuzhali.
Periamma LOVED it so so much!! Hug
Sinna Periamma  I'm so happy that enjoyed my comments tooHug  And so so happy you made me as a good king of SL!Dancing

PS: Kartikeya's shrine in Kataragama but it's relic of the tooth of the Buddha in Kandy.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa--cute.manasi--sashashyamlashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

Baby Sarasa on her first Birthday!

Image result for kids good morning pictures
Azhagaana chinna devathai
Aval thaane engal punnagai
Naal thorum ingu pandigai
Nam vaanil vaana vedikkai
Idhu pola sontham thanthathaal
Iraiva vaa nandri solgirom
Unakethum sogam thondrinaal
Inge vaa inbam tharugirom
Saravedip pol sernthu naam kaattalaam!!!

(One of tamil song: I  tried my best to translate. Hope this make some sense LOL)
Our beautiful little angel
She's the reason for our smile
Everyday looks like a festival
With full of fireworks in our sky
For getting consanguinity like this
God, we are grateful for these blessings you have bestowed upon us
Anyway if you're upset
Please come here, we will make you smile
Together we can have a blast!! 

It's beautiful Chellam.. one of the best things you've posted!Smile
Aww... Thank you Chellam!!Hug

Tilottamaa--cute.manasi--lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Kawsi di, very befitting song... I am so influenced by South India these days, that at any spare moment, when I'm watching TV, I switch over to a South Indian channel, trying to decipher a word or two LOLLOL

LOL Ok let's see what you've learnt.. 
We've been trying to teach Chellam Hindi ... and haven't been very successful yet, have we? Tongue
Tum bhi na Chellam!!D'oh ROFL

Edited by Kalgi22 - 09 September 2016 at 12:38pm

Tilottamaa--cute.manasi--lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Akka dear,

Image result for running emoticon
Lashy's reaction ---> Broken Heart that was my signature emoticon... that she stole from me... 
I've used it on your threads too... but you never appreciated me dancing that way... Broken Heart

I couldn't help but remembered Super star's shirt comedy on Padaiyappa movie.ROFLROFLROFL
"Ivar than maapilai aana ivar podirukira shirt maddum ennodathu"

Tilottamaasashashyamlashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sashashyam]It was mostly poor me! Sasha was a consummate little rascal, and he invariably pushed things as far as he could without inviting summary retribution.Wink

Shyamala Aunty

I agree with this Periyamma... it's like the story of Krishna and Yashoda... where everyone's going 'Awww adorable Krishna... how could Yashoda tie him up'

When only Yashoda knows what got her to do it!Angry

Loool I agree wholeheartedly... have enough Krishnas, Radhas and all sorts running in my house LOL

@ About the Dennis fact... had no idea about it being based on a real child Ouch

Edited by lashy - 09 September 2016 at 12:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaaSandhya.AKalgi22--cute.manasi--

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

But when I  read your comments, Lashykanna, I am focussing on what you write, and not on your emoticons.That is why this manic mannikin did not catch my attention so much then!

So please pick up the pieces of your  broken cardiac apparatus and glue them together with Fewikwik for choice.Wink We have things to do and a lot of distance to  cover come  October.

LOL

Yes I agree...Blushing

TilottamaasashashyamKalgi22

Go to top