Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 139)

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
No. In one jump, I reached Everest!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Knowing about Sri Lanka.

(Grandma is busy scrolling the pages of AAA thread, and enjoying herself reading the comments .)

Baby: What are you reading grandma?
Babloo: Is it Lashy aunty's story?
G'ma: No kutties..I was reading Kausi Akka's comments about you..She  says you are like fireworks in the sky..
Babloo: Is it Kausi Chellam'kka?
G'ma: Yes.. She loves you soo much..
Baby: Where's her house grandma?
Babloo: Can we go to her house and play with her?
G'ma: She lives in Sri Lanka..
Babloo: Is it very far?
Baby: Grandma, you told me the story of Ramayana and said that Ram went to Lanka. Is it the same Lanka?
Babloo: Who is Ram Baby'kka? Do I know him?
G'ma: Rama was a very good and  clever prince..
Babloo: Why did he go to Kausi Chellam'kka's house?
G'ma: It was very very long time ago Babloo kutty...thousands of years ago...There was no Kausi akka's  house..and  Kausi akka was not  born then...even I was not born..
Babloo: Then both of you were in  he hospital?
Baby: Shhh.. Babloo.. Let grandma say.. How do we go to Sri Lanka grandma? By train?
G'ma: By plane only..
Babloo: ( Disappointedly) Can't we go by magic Carpet?
G'ma: No.. 
Baby: Why?
G'ma: It is a different country..
Babloo: What is a country? Why should we go to a country? Its 'nuff if we go to Kausi chellam'kka's house..We will go by magic carpet..Shyamala aunty said that if I ask the genie he will take us..
G'ma: Bablo kutty, we must ask Kausi akka first. Only if she says okay we can go..
Baby: She likes us grandma..she won't say anything.. she said we are fireworks..
Babloo: Baby'kka.. if we are fireworks.,..what is grandma?.. What did Kausi chellam'kka say about grandma?                                                            

Image result for picture of little kids watching fireworks

Babloo: 'kka.. Which is you, and which is me?

Karkuzhali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneloveJATilottamaabinduprasad41avika444harshu27lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Knowing about Sri Lanka.

(Grandma is busy scrolling the pages of AAA thread, and enjoying herself reading the comments .)
>>>OMG I'm running madly here and thereImage result for running emoticonPeriamma liked my comment and went on to create another cutest writing. OMG!! Image result for running emoticon

G'ma: No kutties..I was reading Kausi Akka's comments about you..She  says you are like fireworks in the sky..
>>>Approve
>>>My Babloo Hug
>>>Yes I love  you both so so so much!! Heart
>>>Yes Baby and Babloo. I'm waiting for you!! Day Dreaming
Baby: Grandma, you told me the story of Ramayana and said that Ram went to Lanka. Is it the same Lanka?
>>>No. That's oldest story. New story is Kawsi Chellam'kka living there!! Embarrassed
G'ma: It was very very long time ago Babloo kutty...thousands of years ago...There was no Kausi akka's  house..and  Kausi akka was not  born then...even I was not born..
>>>ROFL
Baby: Shhh.. Babloo.. Let grandma say.. How do we go to Sri Lanka grandma? By train?
>>>No. If you can go to India by magic carpet then you can Babloo! LOL
Babloo: What is a country? Why should we go to a country? Its 'nuff if we go to Kausi chellam'kka's house..We will go by magic carpet..Shyamala aunty said that if I ask the genie he will take us..
>>>Enthusiastic Babloo!! Approve
G'ma: Bablo kutty, we must ask Kausi akka first. Only if she says okay we can go..
Baby: She likes us grandma..she won't say anything.. she said we are fireworks..
>>>My Baby Hug She knows me well!
Babloo: Baby'kka.. if we are fireworks.,..what is grandma?.. What did Kausi chellam'kka say about grandma?                                                            
>>> IF you both are fireworks, then Grandma is the sky!!   StarStar                                                           

>>> Awww cho sweet!! Image result for hug emoticon gifImage result for hug emoticon gif

Karkuzhali.
Periamma LOVED it so so much!! Hug

Edited by Kalgi22 - 08 September 2016 at 5:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaabinduprasad41lashy

binduprasad41 IF-Rockerz
binduprasad41
binduprasad41

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Knowing about Sri Lanka.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Grandma is busy scrolling the pages of AAA thread, and enjoying herself reading the comments .)</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What are you reading grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is it Lashy aunty's story?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No kutties..I was reading Kausi Akka's comments about you..She says you are like fireworks in the sky..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is it Kausi Chellam'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes.. She loves you soo much..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Where's her house grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Can we go to her house and play with her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: She lives in Sri Lanka..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is it very far?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma, you told me the story of Ramayana and said that Ram went to Lanka. Is it the same Lanka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who is Ram Baby'kka? Do I know him?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Rama was a very good and clever prince..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why did he go to Kausi Chellam'kka's house?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It was very very long time ago Babloo kutty...thousands of years ago...There was no Kausi akka's house..and Kausi akka was not born then...even I was not born..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then both of you were in he hospital?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Shhh.. Babloo.. Let grandma say.. How do we go to Sri Lanka grandma? By train?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: By plane only..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: ( Disappointedly) Can't we go by magic Carpet?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It is a different country..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is a country? Why should we go to a country? Its 'nuff if we go to Kausi chellam'kka's house..We will go by magic carpet..Shyamala aunty said that if I ask the genie he will take us..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Bablo kutty, we must ask Kausi akka first. Only if she says okay we can go..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She likes us grandma..she won't say anything.. she said we are fireworks..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka.. if we are fireworks.,..what is grandma?.. What did Kausi chellam'kka say about grandma?</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></font>

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: 'kka.. Which is you, and which is me?</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

amazing aunty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaaKalgi22lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Thank you Kausi!Hug
Thank you for your comments..
So the kutties got their visa, without their passports..LOL
Periyamma.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaaKalgi22lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Good Night Kids! 

Image result for kids going to bed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneloveJATilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22lashy

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Knowing about Sri Lanka.

>>that's really beautiful Smile
>>Now it's party time for Kawsi Chellam'kka, then Party
>> Lord Rama in Kawsi di's house!! Wow, what a surprise LOL
>>ROFL... That was really some koshchun, Babloo shona, but I think G'ma was mentally thanking Baby for her timely shushing upWinkLOL... G'ma, could you have answered this koshchun??!Wink
>>so sweet Embarrassed
>>yes kutties she and all of us love you a lot... would love to have you two at our homes any day!!Heart

>>Aunty! That was nothing short of amazing!! These childish innocence, and cute goof ups, are already sugary sweet... but what I like the most is how you make stories out of even simplest of conversations! 
Love you and Grandma Heart

Karkuzhali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalibinduprasad41Kalgi22lashy

binduprasad41 IF-Rockerz
binduprasad41
binduprasad41

Posted: 08 September 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Good Night Kids!</font>