Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 131)

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 04 September 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Baby Sarasa sends this photo ..

"Lashy akka, do I look like Heera?"

Image result for 2 cute little indian kids dressed in suth indian style
I know Lashy'kka having tough time! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaabinduprasad41lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 04 September 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dearest Saraswathi Akka and all the Kutties, Kannas, Chellams and the one only Begum,  plus of course the cynosure of all their eyes, Master JalalWink,
>>>Now Sinna Periamma also started to include all the suffixes!! LOL

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi, and all possible  blessings from the
Vignaharta  during the year ahead. Especially the best of health.
>>>Thank you Sinna Periamma, A very happy and healthy 
Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family!!!Hug

We have a Ganapathi  sthapana in the lobby of our building here, and we have a daily  evening aarti and bhajans, plus the distribution of prasad by one or more families after the aarti.  The eco-friendly Ganapati made of clay will  not pollute the river during the visarjan. The kids in the building make the most fabulous new rangolis every day. It is all great fun.

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening.
>>>Aww nice! Can we have picture of it. We would like to see it, Periamma! Day Dreaming

I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!
>>>Nice to hear. Embarrassed
I am just going down for the installation, so bye for now, and a big, big, Hug to all of you, and especially to my one and only Akka!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

Edited by Kalgi22 - 04 September 2016 at 11:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaabinduprasad41sashashyamlashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 05 September 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Shyamala Aunty!!!

We are coming there...! We'll bring kozhukkattai.. Grandma made it...

Baby
Babloo                          

Image result for 3 year old boy dressed in indian style                                           

Image result for 3 year old boy dressed in indian style

My dearest Saraswathi Akka and all the Kutties, Kannas, Chellams and the one only Begum,  plus of course the cynosure of all their eyes, Master JalalWink,

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi, and all possible  blessings from the

We have a Ganapathi  sthapana in the lobby of our building here, and we have a daily  evening aarti and bhajans, plus the distribution of prasad by one or more families after the aarti.  The eco-friendly Ganapati made of clay will  not pollute the river during the visarjan. The kids in the building make the most fabulous new rangolis every day. It is all great fun.

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening. I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!

I am just going down for the installation, so bye for now, and a big, big, Hug to all of you, and especially to my one and only Akka!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

GOOD MORNING!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Sandhya.AKalgi22sashashyamlashy

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 05 September 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Charming picture... she is the young Meera from NDTV show, MEERA Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

binduprasad41Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 05 September 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Charming picture... she is the young Meera from NDTV show, MEERA Smile
Yes... and an excellent actress too...Clap... perfect for young Heera

Edited by lashy - 05 September 2016 at 12:24am

Tilottamaabinduprasad41Sandhya.AKalgi22

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 05 September 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening. I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

That's really a grand celebration Aunty! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you tooHug

Sandhya.Abinduprasad41Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 05 September 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged

As Chellam said. you've started adding the suffixes!! LOL

HugHappy Ganesh Chathurthi to you tooHug

>>>Clap

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening.

I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!
>>>Niceee  Embarrassed

Hug 

karkuzhaliTilottamaabinduprasad41Kalgi22

binduprasad41 IF-Rockerz
binduprasad41
binduprasad41

Posted: 05 September 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My dearest Saraswathi Akka and all the Kutties, Kannas, Chellams and the one only Begum, plus of course the cynosure of all their eyes, Master JalalWink,

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi, and all possible blessings from the
Vignaharta during the year ahead. Especially the best of health.

We have a Ganapathi sthapana in the lobby of our building here, and we have a daily evening aarti and bhajans, plus the distribution of prasad by one or more families after the aarti. The eco-friendly Ganapati made of clay will not pollute the river during the visarjan. The kids in the building make the most fabulous new rangolis every day. It is all great fun.

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening. I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak) and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ? And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of Pudukkottai, near Trichy!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff6600" size="4"> GOODMORNING!</font>

Image result for two playdough pillayar pillaiyar

Image result for pillayar naivedyam

Happy ganesh chaturthi to you too aunty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaakarkuzhaliSandhya.AKalgi22lashy

Go to top